[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i just realized this board is not satirical what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: 1441415818006.jpg (45 KB, 634x626) Image search: [Google]
1441415818006.jpg
45 KB, 634x626
>mfw i just realized this board is not satirical

what the fuck? were you all raised by single moms or what?
>>
>>29909301
i actually was lol still alpha as fuck tho xD
>>
>>29909301
It's all women's and kikes' fault that I'm not getting laid.

Women are inherently inferior to me as a man.

Women shouldn't be allowed to have sex with anyone but me. They should stay at home in the kitchen.

I believe all this unironically.

It's called the redpill, kid
>>
>>29909301
I've lived a rough life, what do you expect.
>>
>>29909371
>inb4 white and living in an industrialized Western nation

kek
>>
File: 123.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29909301
That was my first reaction too.

But people here sometimes have some pretty valid points about how shallow society sometimes is.
>>
>>29909301
Get off my board you fucking normalscum, you don't belong here.
>>
>>29909301
No, we're just single
>>
Haha bro dont worry there are many here whos normal myself included....i just come here for the laughs haha
>>
File: 1453293738360.jpg (90 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1453293738360.jpg
90 KB, 706x720
>>29909523
>haha bro
>haha
>>
>>29909553
>TFW when lovin every laugh
>>
That would explain why everyone here hates single moms so much.

Freud would have had a fucking field day with this place.
>>
>>29909573
>that feel when when
kill yourself
>>
File: 1454129768926.jpg (70 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1454129768926.jpg
70 KB, 600x604
>mfw i just realized this thread is satirical
>>
>>29909586
U mad /b/rother?
>>
>>29909607
>>>/b/
go look at loli or rekt threads or something but you shouldn't remain here
>>
>>29909635
I just showed ur posts to my GF and she laughed haha
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 480x712
>>29909301
>raised by single mom
Kek, i actually was but i'm just a depressed normie that is mostly lurking. Dad died when I was 8 and he left the country 1 year before, too. So mostly mom.
>>
>>29909301
Is it that difficult for you to believe that there are some men who women just won't have sex with? Because it shouldn't be since it's true.

Not everyone is blessed with good looks and a friendly personality.
>>
>>29909341
The jew made you believe this. This is why we're virgins. This is how they are destroying the white race
>>
File: 1461321480706.jpg (44 KB, 777x554) Image search: [Google]
1461321480706.jpg
44 KB, 777x554
>>29909301

The single mom thing is a meme. I was "raised" by both my non-stop fighting, disability earning parents and I ended up dropping out of hs and going neet for the last 13 years. I've been out of my (their) house once for hospitalization. 30 hkhv. This isn't satire, this is hell.
>>
>>29909670
this could possibly be some of the worst bait ever seen
on one hand you actually showed your girlfriend, she doesn't care and pretends to laugh and she leaves but you're too stupid to understand that
on the other hand you don't have a girlfriend but you really want to find a way to make me mad so you post the most retarded shit you can think of, and it doesn't even work
topkek'les m'lad you're a bit lonely aren't you
>>
>>29909301
>not satirical
It's complicated.
We're freaking robots for real though. :(
>>
File: 26phenom-500.jpg (102 KB, 386x500) Image search: [Google]
26phenom-500.jpg
102 KB, 386x500
>>29909301
Well, some people have no value Anon. A male has no inherent value. The only value they have is in what they accomplish. We're underachievers. We were never competent enough to pass the standards that society expected of us. We're trash, and /r9k/ happens to be the landfill to which we have found ourselves. We're the tryhards that had to work harder than anyone else to achieve mediocrity...and most of us couldn't even make it that far.
>>
>>29909301
I was raised by my mom. My dad came around sometimes but I hardly remember anything before I was ~14 years old. At that point my mom became a raging coke addict and I holed myself up in my room playing mmos and stuff to get away from her and her drug addict friends. By the time I was 16 I was suicidally depressed and broken. Now I'm in my 20's and doing ok, but still want to die a lot of the time, and hate socializing. If I'm not constantly moving, doing something/going somewhere the demons catch up with me and my mind becomes a place of nightmares. I rarely sleep soundly unless I have a couple drinks. The only place I can see myself going in coming years is becoming a struggling drug addicted artist.
>>
>>29909734
Your parents are failures just as they would have been if they separated. they should have worked it out instead of dragging their kids down.

Parents who constantly fight are equally bad as parents who divorce
>>
>>29909403
>you can't live a rough life if you're white and live in an industrialized nation
Just because you're a middle-class yuppie who had daddy pay your way through everything doesn't mean everyone else shared the same life story, you little worm.
>>
>>29909301
>single moms
Yes, jesus christ, why do so many normers think social recluses and degerates don't exist?
>>
>>29909754
>actually falls for it till I make it over the top obvious
>s-s-shit bait

consider helium method you dense motherfucker
>>
>>29909670

Spends his afternoons showing r9k posts to his gf. Literally has her sit down at the computer next to him going through people's posts about their misery and he points at specific replies laughing.

I'm sorry to tell you this but a black man is fucking your gf. Or at least he would be had you had one.
>>
>>29909734
Just because you happened to get two bad parents doesn't mean the single mom effect is a meme, you idiot. No one is saying two parents are guaranteed to raise a healthy kid, but they're a hell of a lot more likely to than a single mother.
>>
>>29909828
>your life has no meaning other than posting shit bait on /r9k/
Do you find meaning in doing this? Is this what you were born to do?
>>
>>29909301

No, but that didn't stop her from starving me and emotionally neglecting me.

post-partum depression is a bitch.
>>
>>29909792

Somehow your reply gave me a sense of comfort but it's bittersweet all the same. My father has 4 herniated discs in his back due to on site injury. Racism prevailed in the end and he only got 10% of his claim while all the doctors and lawyers said that the damage is both very real and could leave him crippled later in life. I've seen him suffer because of it all throughout my life. My mother took on the role of mothering and stuck with it. She got a job once but my father didn't agree with her male coworkers and fought with her until she quit. Pretty much yelling and fighting daily in the household when I was growing up. I mean screaming at the top of the lungs fighting.

They still fight to that degree till this day.

I don't want to die but I don't want to be alive at the same time.
>>
>>29909853

I won't lie I became a bit "unsettled" because that's all I hear nowadays. People pinning absolute failure on single mothers. I knew someone back in school who was raised by a single mother. He not only went to tournaments for martial arts, but excelled in both social situations and schooling. Finished university, is married. But anyways it's all circumstantial. I'm not saying your argument is invalid, just acted rashly through emotions rather than rationality.
>>
>le epin blame le single moms meme xD
i was raised by 2 parents and the only thing they did wrong was get me vaccinated which caused my autism
>>
>>29909967
They try to screw anyone out of their money to avoid having to compensate them, you stupid idiot. It's got nothing to do with racism. Fuck, how do you people even go through life in this way?
>something bad happens to you like it happens to everyone else
>AYO HOL UP BIX NUD IT'S CUZ I'M BLACK AIN'T IT Y'ALL RAYCISS-ASS MOFUCKAS
No, it's because they don't want to lose money.
>>
>>29910125
Again, no one is saying that two parents are infallible, you goddamn idiot. They're saying that single mothers are much more likely to produce fucked-up kids than two parents are. Do you think growing up without a father doesn't have a profound negative impact on a kid? Are you retarded? Kids of single mothers are much more likely to become mentally-ill, much more likely to commit suicide, much more likely to become addicted to drugs, much more likely to become criminals, and much more likely to not hit crucial developmental milestones at a healthy pace. It's a meme for a reason, you moron.
>>
>>29909301
>were you all raised by single moms or what?

we've been over this, yes, most people here were single moms with no father influence at all. in whites this makes beta paranoid anxious nerds, while in blacks it makes vicious animals.

this should be easy to understand.
>>
>>29910077
>one personal anecdote that serves as a single exception to the statistically-supported general rule of thumb somehow proves the whole notion wrong
Seems like you're the one arguing on emotion here, faggot.
>>
>>29910128

Not really relevant or beneficial to go over the past, but what I will tell you is that the treatment o minorities at that plant and company was notorious around here. But like I said.. Pointless to discuss. Oh and not black.
>>
>>29909301
No I was raised by an overbearing mom and a narcissist dad. Also I'm pretty sure I have actual autism. For the actual robots here, this board is our only way to vent our frustration and agony.
>>
>>29910605

I just said my original statement on how it's a "meme" was in fact me acting out of emotions rather than rationality. How did you not pick up on that? I basically laid it out:...
>>
>>29909341
>>29909725
>tfw I'm just an awkward guy, but all normies assume that I'm some sorta fedora neckbeard /pol/ type
T-thanks guys
>>
You dont even understand the levels of irony familia.
>>
>>29909828
Come to oakland and say that and I'll curb stomp your fucking face faggot
>>
>>29909301
What the FUCK is wrong with single moms you prick. My mom raised my sister and I on $24k at one point. The woman is a SAINT. How fucking DARE you try to insinuate that my problems are her fault. The problems only started when she married a millionaire and I found a reason to live in my new gigantic basement with Google Fiber and a stocked beer fridge and good weed dealers nearby
>>
>>29909301
I mostly come here for the comfy and music threads and the occasional greentext stores.

Yeah this board is pretty shit but its my home.
>>
>>29910648
>"GIB REPARATIONS AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, Y'ALL RAYCISS-ASS HONKEYS!"
>gets proven wrong
>"O-oh, w-w-well it's not really beneficial to go over the p-past..."
>>
>>29910707
Okay, and you were right in saying you were wrong, because you were. Thank you for at least admitting it, senpai.
>>
I was raised by a single mom, though.

It's emasculating as fuck, teebh.
I also have low levels of testosterone, as evidenced by my ring finger being equal in length to my forefinger.
Some people are just meant to fail, I guess.
>>
>>29912804
I was also raised by a single mom and have a normal level of testosterone. Never seen my father or had any male role models. I think that's a you problem.
>>
File: 1456701651908.jpg (16 KB, 323x242) Image search: [Google]
1456701651908.jpg
16 KB, 323x242
How long have you even been lurking on /r9k/ to only now realize that it's for real?
Yes, I'm a 20yo kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin. I'm a worthless loser, a failed human being, and I deserve to die.
You don't have to rub it in.
>>
>>29913013
>I think that's a you problem.
It very well may be.
I added the testosterone thing onto my original post.
>>
How many layers of irony are we on?
>>
>>29909301
Yes

>tfw no mommy gf
>>
File: praxiteles.jpg (111 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
praxiteles.jpg
111 KB, 600x624
>>29909301
>were you all raised by single moms or what?
...yes.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.