[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't sleep because a moth is flapping it's wings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 980x.jpg (48 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
48 KB, 500x300
>can't sleep because a moth is flapping it's wings against my ceiling
>try to squish it with a cardboard box
>I fuck up and only hit the bottom part of the moth
>half of it's innards is on the ceiling
>the moth starts flying frantically around my room obviously scared and in great pain
>it flew around for 5 minutes before I managed to kill it

Holy shit I feel bad right now. I can't believe I put one of God's creatures through such pain and horror. Please forgive me moth, I hope you are in a better place now.
>>
>killing mostly harmless insects ever
Why anon? The only insects that you should kill are roaches and ants. Everything else including most spiders are your friends.
>>
>>29908899
>steps in a roach
>cries
>>
get a racket. pretty good for chasing things out of windows, or instakill them mid flight.
>>
File: divalaughing.gif (400 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
divalaughing.gif
400 KB, 500x300
>>29908899

S-should I feel guilty for laughing at this?
>>
>>29908957

Because I couldn't sleep.
>>
>>29908899
>feeling bad about killing an insect

?
>>
>>29909042
who is this two demensional sperm recipient
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 637x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 637x476
>he doesn't have the skills to guide a moth to an open window

Git gud.
>>
File: FObx8HB[1].jpg (38 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
FObx8HB[1].jpg
38 KB, 560x315
>robot brethren of the insect world

Unacceptable! Moths are cute! CUUTTTEEE!!!
>>
>>29909074

Diva from Blood+.

She's freaking awesome, you should watch it.
>>
>can't sleep because of a fucking moth

What are you, a faggot? If you feel so bad about killing it why didn't you try to catch him and release him you idiot?

Holy fuck you're a goddamn retard.
>>
>>29909145

>If you feel so bad about killing it why didn't you try to catch him and release him you idiot?

Because moths are scary, ew.
>>
>>29909182
What is a tiny insect going to do to you, pussy? It doesn't have a stinger, it can't bite, it can't do shit.

You really are retarded.
>>
>>29909099
very jealous of that post number
>>
>>29909214

Maybe it will fly in to my ear and lay eggs there? I don't know...
>>
>>29909099
50 fucking episodes, it better be good
>>
>>29909245
They prefer to crawl inside the nose and lay eggs in your airways actually. Your lungs could get infested with moths.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.