[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I kill my Sister? >be 22 >Sister is 24 >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1459006441761.gif (39 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1459006441761.gif
39 KB, 396x385
Should I kill my Sister?

>be 22
>Sister is 24
>she's always been the favorite
>she graduated with a degree in communications
>got a shitty job at a bank making ~$40K a year
>parents pay for her student loans
>she was always posting on Facebook about why she doesn't understand how people complain about student loans
>really fucking stupid person
>she had a "mental breakdown" and doesn't want to be an adult anymore last Summmer
>parents paid for her to go on vacation
>she came back and they paid for all of her bills for 4 months before asking her to come back home
>she's now here
>hasn't worked in 6 months
>gets handed everything
>calls me a loser for never living on my own
>I'm going to community college, having to work a job and pay up front, because my family's income is over FAFSA limit and they won't co sign for a private loan like they did my Sister, because they never see me becoming anything
>she asks for pizza and they order it
>she wants to go out with her friends and parents give her $100 and the car
>I ask Mom to pick me up something like say extra deodorant when she's out at the store and I will pay her back when I get home, she doesn't even do that for me

Seriously fuck women. This is the sole reason why I can't fucking stand them. I wish my Sister would die in her sleep.
>>
you could try to talk about it first
>>
>>29908834

>>29908935 this OP. Talk to your parents about her first; if they act unreasonably then kill her or yourself. That'll show 'em.

Or just don't let your sister get to you. Call her a cunt and and a loser right back. Unleash the hounds of war.
>>
>>29908834
your situation is fucked OP, but the BEST way to say fuck you to your parents and sister would be to become successful and never give them money, never interacting above a surface level with the again
>>
>>29908834

do it she sounds like a miserable cunt
>>
sounds like you're jealous as fuck
>>
>>29908935
im not OP, but they obviously dont care taht they treat anon like shit. talking about it wont solve anything.
>>
>>29908834
Find any way you can to move out ASAP and leave them all in the dust. If they're as bad as you say then fuck em. Living well is the best revenge
>>
Holy fucking shit this sounds like my life IF my sister got her way. Fortunately my parents arent as stupid as yours. Your parents sound like idiots

I would take it out on them
>>
>>29908834
Kill her tonight dude.

Every night you don't makes it worse and worse, act now.
>>
If she's as entitled as you say, she'll most likely end up incapable of dealing with the real problems of life that can't be fixed with more money (relationship failure, death of friends or family, uninterrupted work stress destroying health). Be the better person in the long run by ignoring her and not giving a fuck.
>>
>she had a "mental breakdown" and doesn't want to be an adult anymore

lol, this generation is so fucked

"you mean I actually have to get up and go to work every day???"
>>
>>29909884
Half of the people on this board don't want to work/don't work.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znwh41szei4

You see the guy in this video? In the movie he's an unironic cuck

But he does something about it. He redeems himself in the only way imaginable
>>
>>29908834
>Seal the doors and windows
>Set house in fire
>>
>>29908834
success is the best revenge. study a profitable field, make bank, stuff your parents in a government retirement home attended exclusively by overweight, black nurses that give not one squirt of piss for your parents' well-being. all your bitch sister will be able to do is stand by and watch.
>>
>>29911133
so? the people on this board are assholes. let the man take em down a notch
>>
>>29908834
Dominate her sexually. I bet you could get a sweet incest/rape thing going and make some greentexts about it.
>>
>>29908834
no you shouldnt
cut that shit out and just kys
>>
>>29908834
Protip: once you're 24 fafsa doesn't care how much your parents make. I only had to pay for 3 semesters at my college myself and fafsa has been giving me $12.5k a year for my last 3 years of college.

Also go to a real school.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.