[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>First semester at college >Going to social event with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: jak.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
jak.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>First semester at college
>Going to social event with classmate so I can make some friends
>Talking to cute girl about music
>Says "Hey, let's put your iPod on!"
>"N-no, I don't think you will like it."
>She insists
>Everyone agrees and thinks it will be hilarious (I am known as the musical hipster because /mu/)
>Too beta to refuse
>She says "I don't know any of the artists on here, so I'll just hit random"
>Think: "Oh God, with my luck it's going to be Two-headed boy and everyone will think I'm a christfag"
>Nothing, feel relieved
>Look over her shoulder
>Read: Peter Sotos - McMartin

>mfw I passed out
>mfw contemplating suicide
>>
File: 108.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
108.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>29908819
jsus christ anon thats bad im drunk and that sounds terrible praying 4 u bro christ the redeemer will save you

JOKE faggot lmao

>tfw high school crush just rejected you because you admitted your feelings to her
>>
>>29908819
>taking music advice from mew
There is your problem
>>
I hope you learned to tell them that it'd just full of podcasts and to use WTF as an example, he's mainstream enough that people will just glaze over
>>
>ipod
what is this 2004
>>
i hate teenagers so goddamn much
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.