[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LDR with 18yo gf >see each other every month or so >comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0920.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>LDR with 18yo gf
>see each other every month or so
>comes down for a week
>Shave my cock up before she comes down
>pop some ingrown hairs a day later
>drop acid, wander the city
>fuckin
>She gets a flu
>turns out I have herpes and gave it to her

Why the fuck is this shit not tested for with STD screenings?

STD general
>>
>Implying you can have an std and be a robot

Unless you got it from a fucking blood transfusion, you are a normie who must fuck off.
>>
>>29908641
What kind of herpes?
>>
>>29908641
Pretty much everyone has herpes. It wasn't your fault.
>>
File: IMG_0874.jpg (111 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0874.jpg
111 KB, 500x503
>>29908731
We're both introvert losers, running around playing Pokemon GO. Come at me

>>29908801
Genital. And I get that everyone (60-80%) have it, its just watching her deal with the primary infection. Flu, sores shes an anxious panicky mess. Next outbreak will be fine, but daaaaamn.

At least shes moving in still and loves me. What shit are you boys dealing with?
>>
>>29908905
Nah, dude. Next to nobody gets genital herps. You dun goofed, son.
>>
>>29908905
You can't be tested for herpes unless you have open sores lad.

I asked that myself when i last went for a checkup.
>>
>he thinks he gave her herpes
She's cucking you dumb shit
>>
>>29908641
Herpes has extremely low health risks and is present in a majority of the adult population. Most people have it and it never "shows up." Some people get it bad. Your GF gets it bad.

They don't test for it because it doesn't really matter if you have it. It's not like other STDs where there is an urgent reason to get them treated. Herpes is just basically occasional scrapes on your skin, and in some cases, a flu-like episode when contracted. That's it.
>>
>>29909068
Mouth herpes =/= genital herpes

1. It's usually a different herpes virus
2. It's on the genitals, not in the mouth area

If he gave her genital herpes, someone gave HIM genital herpes. It's a lot rarer (like 20% of population) and sexually contracted.
>>
>>29908976
Nah, I was ho'ing around earlier this year. Burned through about 7 different lovers in a 2 month period. Got a flu for a while, turns out it was my primary outbreak and my immune system is on fucking point. Her shit was lagged behind mine.

>>29909068
Just feels weird to worry about. I'm just feeling like shit because I gave a 18yo the herps. She'll live and you're right, it's not too big of a deal once the flu shit passes.

>>29909125
Oh yeah, I got this shit elsewhere.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.