[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just got a solid 4/10 gf Help me, robots I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: feelings.gif (5 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
feelings.gif
5 KB, 569x510
>tfw just got a solid 4/10 gf

Help me, robots

I don't want to be THAT guy with an ugly gf, but I don't want to go back to being a forever alone weeaboo autist.
What should I do now?
>>
break up with her. Being single is better than having an ugly gf.

Also stop enabling these ugly ogre women to feel self confidence by dating them, we as a society need to have the courage to say NO to these abominations and leave them to rot

This isn't about your situation anon, I understand you want a gf, but this is bigger than that. You will get a qt gf one day anon, but you CANNOT date an ugly woman, no matter how dire you feel your no gf is getting.
>>
>>29908319
>4/10
>ugly
Dude...
>>
>>29908319
Keep dating her, dating any chick will make your stock go up with other women.
>>
>>29908431
>>29908743
Please make up your mind robots
This is important

>>29908520
I guess 4/10, really is better than a 0
>>
>>29908319

Can you give an example of what you think is a 4/10? I wouldn't mind a 4/10, seeing how I'm probably 1-2/10 on most scales.
>>
>>29908743
not true if the woman is ugly
>>
4/10 isn't ugly. Most of you guys have a really skewed sense of beauty. If you like her, the cliched "inner beauty" should supersede her flaws. Judging by your doubts, it sounds like you aren't even interested in her. Break up. You're wasting both your times.
>>
>>29909026
Not OP here, but a 4/10 to me is perfectly fine.

A 4/10 is basically a 5/10 (which is an average) with a draw back like maybe her teeth are a little crooked or her weight is a bit too far or not enough.

That's what a 4 is to me
>>
>>29908319
if you think she is a 4/10 there is already an issue here. shes ugly. break up with her.
source: dated 1/10 for 3 months, was beta and way too nice, she became an entitled bitch. breaking up felt so good
>>
There is nothing wrong with a 4/10 if you are attracted to her and find her interesting and pleasant to be around.
>>
>>29909054
>she became an entitled bitch
This. Dating ugly girls makes them have an inflated sense of self worth. Don't give them a chance to think too highly of themselves.

And honestly OP, you aren't missing out on too much. Fapping with an onahole is almost always better than fucking an ugly girl and it's not like you wanna cuddle with some pizza face lop sided monster anyways.
>>
>>29909043
Just having ugly chicks wanting me has landed me thier better looking friends who had showed no interest before hand.
>>
>>29909054
This. Maybe you could acknowledge that others feel that way, but if that's how you're describing her then it's a problem.
It doesn't matter what anybody says, lowering your standards and dating somebody you're not attracted to is a good way timeshare everybody's time and hurt somebody's feelings
>>
>>29908319
Do you like her? That's literally all that matters, fuck normies
>>
File: image.gif (339 KB, 423x386) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
339 KB, 423x386
Why are robots who are also ugly so judgmental?

I'm a nice smart hardworking person, why should I be left behind because of my ugly face I had no control over?

Die in a fire everyone
>>
>>29909246
I second this. You ugly men are trash. I'm gonna go marry Chad
>>
>>29909180
This, beauty is something that necessarly fades over time after all
>>
why does /r9k/ have to reduce people to just a fraction?

no wonder you have terrible self-esteem
>>
File: 1439091230138.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1439091230138.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>29909393
Imagine if you actually had a choice
>>
>>29909246
Be my girlfriend

Origeno commento
>>
>>29908319
stay with her and only leave her when and if you find a hotter girl who wants to be your gf
dont make the mistake I made and leave her because your not really that attracted to her in the hopes of finding someone better afterwards, itll only end in tears
>>
>>29909480
well its typically attractive, y/n? rating them out of 10 is just expanding upon that with scientific theory
>>
>>29909614
This is a disgusting thing to do, you deserve your shitty life
>>
>>29909246
ugly girls aren't allowed to use pictures of chaika. delete that now
>>
>>29909638
>with scientific theory

What are you talking about? The rating system is a common-person thing. Show me a scientific study that uses it.
>>
>>29909723
You don't need to be published in a scientific study to use the scientific process, anon
>>
>>29908319
be with someone because you feel for them and enjoy their company. Don't hurt her. Don't stoop to that shitty level even though everyone around you does. You wouldn't want a hot gf to dump you for a hotter bf. and stop giving a fuck about what others think. Make yourself happy.
>>
File: Slide3[1].jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Slide3[1].jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>>29909748
UH OH, looks like you started from the final step instead of the first one, try again!
>>
>>29909814
did you use the scientific method to come to that conclusion? if not, fuck off, your opinion is meaningless
>>
How is she ugly? Is she fat? Does she have a broken face? Is she Irish ?
>>
>>29908743
not true pretty girls will see you dating ugly girls and they will know not to date you. but it will make your "stock" go up when is a avg girl
>>
my advice to you anon is to just have her, she may not be a 10/10 but at least you have her you know?

i was dating a solid 6/10 and i was thinking the same thing as you. id rather not be lonley trying to chase something better.
>>
>>29909995
Small, flat ass and pointy elbows, also acne.
>>
>>29910065
Small is good, acne can be fixed, only niggers care about big asses and pointy elbows? Ok, doesn't sound that bad, fat is the worst.
>>
>>29909246
I want you to know that I'm not like other robots and I appreciate you for what you are. Keep being yourself it's awesome and sexy too I must say :D
>>
>>29909480
This.

I hate how so many people judge each others that way and let it have so much importance. And I hate ranking people like that. They're not even ranking them so much based on what they like, but on how they are perceived by society generally (which is more "objective" to them). They are doing exactly the same thing women tend to do (and which they really complain about).

The vast majority of girls are cute to me and personality matters a lot. I think most robots actually are like that. But they learned that the rankings are important because that's how they're being evaluated too.

It's also a PUA type thing. Something about women behaving like they were hotter than they are, and if it's not true statistically, you can put them back in their place and fuck them. And stuff like that. They preach being super aware of the ranking of girls and some robots really picked up on it. And now their personality isn't even any nicer than the normies they despise so much.
>>
>>29910065
what do you mean by small is she short?
>>
>>29909246
I know I'm taking the bait but why shouldn't we judgmental of your looks it's not like we aren't judged on our looks.
>>
>>29908431
>evil women are shallow, only care about appearances and social status
>"break up with your slightly below average gf, you don't wanna be seen with an uggo!"
>>
File: spurdo spin.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
spurdo spin.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>29910670
womanlets eternally BTFO
>>
>>29908743

Listen to this anon. It'll also make your stock go up with other guys, too. I lost my virginity at 19 to an obese, suicidal girl, and everyone I knew was aware of it. But because I managed to lose my virginity to *someone*, I still got less shit than my friends who remained virgins.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.