[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no robot bf Anyone here want to be my internet bf? Pic is me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 6.jpg (625 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
625 KB, 1536x2048
>tfw no robot bf

Anyone here want to be my internet bf?

Pic is me
>>
Im bored AF so i could be your snapchat boyfriend but that's about it :/
>>
Imagine if this really happened and I was actually desirable. Wow.
>>
Can I sniff your shoe?
>>
>>29908318
Which country are you from? Is this a life crisis/phase type of thing or you just want someone to chat while you are bored? Just asking
>>
GTFO of here, Stacy!
Quit messing with lonely robots.
You got enough orbiters already.
>>
File: 1464021834229.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464021834229.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>29908318
>>tfw no robot bf
Why would make you come up with this feel?
>>
>>29908318
like EVERYBODY here wants to be you bf internet of not ...
>>
>>29908318
ayy bb wan sum fuk? XD
>>
Just lol @ at robots taking this bait
>>
Why in all eternity are you asking for a boyfriend on /r9k/? b8 for sure
>>
>/r9k/ is full of girls for the same reasons they like criminals. They think we're 'different', can 'save' us etc.
>When they read a post by a lonely guy here, they're picturing some /fit/ agoraphobe who spends all his time locked away and working out in some small dungeon somewhere because some stacy cheated on him.
>They don't seem to realise we're robots for a reason. We're creepy overweight neckbeards who can't hold a conversation for shit, and have Cheetos's stains on our dicks.
>any private conversation with a fembot would literally be "aww that's sweet, I really wanna know what you like like now" until she actually gets a pic, then she gon' ghost you.
>Either that, or it's an "I'm not like that" attention whore variation of stacy.

My point is, bitches stop coming here. Aint nothing for you here. Not a damn thing.
>>
>>29908318
>>29908390
>>29908464

>falling for such a miserable bait
get out
>>
>>29908318
Don't take the b8
>>
>>29908654
Ayy sorry but this is for entertaining, if you want to bust baits or some shit go outside and rob some kids playing pocockmon go
>>
I-i'm gonna fall for the bait bros. This succubus is too strong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.