[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say I get a boyfriend from /r9k/, what is the chance of him turning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
Say I get a boyfriend from /r9k/, what is the chance of him turning out racist against me?
>>
>>29908301
I don't know, but I'd say the chances of him getting tired of your awful grammar are fairly significant.
>>
>>29908301
just find one in your remedial english class you nigger chink spic cunt
>>
That depends on whether or not you're white.
>>
>>29908322
Well excuse me English isn't everybody's first language. What was my mistake?
>>
>>29908373
>What was my mistake?
Getting out of bed this morning.
>>
>>29908370
I'm not white, no
>>
>>29908373
where you originally from
>>
>>29908373
>turning out racist against me
Should be "turning out to be racist against me" at least.
>>
>>29908301

Realistically the chance is nil

Just dont be a cunt
>>
>>29908301

It's a crapshoot, really.

I've had the same thing happen to me, only in reverse--- My GF turned out to be a closet racist, blinded by lust.

and she couldn't have been a bigger normie.

It took awhile to surface, to be honest.
>>
>>29908301
kek. Hard to say.

Fascism is alluring. /pol/ is like a sect for many of us. We had value just for being white. We felt accepted. It's really silly though. /pol/ is right on some things, but to me it's mostly just shits and giggles.

Maybe some robots really believe that race mixing is a jewish plot to destroy western culture and eliminate the positive traits of whites. It sounds racist and crazy as fuck, but It MIGHT be true in Europe.

Personally I wouldn't care. If I liked my gf, she could be any fucking race and it would be fine. Except jewish. Unless she's being really cool about it.
>>
>>29908476
>Unless she's being really cool about it.
and what would that entail? not poking your eyes out with her giant nose or quietly circumcising you with her teeth while she sucks your dick?

you jewhaters are a strange breed.
>>
Just look for someone that is not a /pol/kiddie.
ez pz.
>>
>>29908503
top kek...

Dude, the jews enslave us all goyims!

At least I'd need to know she'd be a good mistress when it happens.
>>
racism is usually felt against a group i would say and doesnt rule out the possibility of decent individuals among the other race

so if youre a nice loyal gf you will be fine
>>
Only a problem if you're black really.
>>
>>29908301
Low if he's not a stupid child.
But then increasingly high the more experience he has with shitty minorities.

I spent a few years in London and wtf I hate arabs now. Although saying that, arabs saved my grandads life when he escaped capture after his tank caught fire at El Alamein.

So they can't all be bad.
>>
>>29908596
You would both hang on the day of the rope though. You would have to turn against your white brothers to save your gf.
>>
>>29908301
Go buy a fucking magic 8 ball cheap skate.
>>
File: 1424068787661.png (53 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1424068787661.png
53 KB, 225x225
>Get white gf from /r9k/
>Become racist against her
>I am white myself
>>
>>29908475
>My GF turned out to be a closet racist, blinded by lust.
what race are you? I am guessing she was white

honestly /pol/type girls are even worse than the guys that post there, they clearly don't have any opinions of their own other than "haha yeah I like /pol/ lol fucking niggers haha"
>>
>>29908754
what do you say bout her?
>>
>>29908697
The majority of the Muslims in London are not Middle Eastern or North African (Arab) but rather South Asian.
>>
>>29908867
I don't say anything to her, I wouldn't talk to a filthy whitey.
>>
>>29908765

Nope.

I was white and SHE was black.
>>
>>29908896
>south asian
just say pakistani, you fucking geographical retard
>>
>>29908301
Pretty low. The guys I've talked to on here were pretty open minded in private. I think it's mostly just trying to be "edgy" for the sake of it.
>>
I'm mexican and I had a boyfriend that would say horrible things about my parents and other mexicans, he would say it jokingly but i would still get mad at him. He would also say things like "you're so pretty, you don't look mexican at all, etc." I broke up with him because it just got old fast
>>
>>29908301
what kind of cancer is this

DELET DIS NAO
>>
>>29909357
>you're so pretty, you don't look mexican at all
Wow what a douche.
Good on you for breaking up with him.
For me, I've had a guy tell me that he thought "Eurasians were supposed to be pretty" when I told him I'm half Chinese half Irish.
People can be harsh...
>>
>>29909357
>you're so pretty, you don't look mexican at all, etc.
Heheheh. You probably do always look mexican though. One shouldn't joke about his gf's looks in any way ever. I'm a freaking robot and I get that.
>>
>>29908896
No I LIKE the pakis. They're funny.
North Africans, Moroccans etc are fucked.

Also don't conflate Islam in this. Never said anything about religion.

Now who's prejudijizzrdfadrs
>>
I think people shitpost about that kind of shit but in private, they're not too bothered about race.
>>
This one guy from r9k and I hit it off really well this once, to the point where we were video chatting daily. I'm a blue eyed pale skinned bot. So he thought I was White. Kid would go on and on about how much he hated Arabs and Muslims, which I didn't mind at first. But then I had to come clean, and the conversation where I broke it to him that I'm a Lebanese Muslim (we're mostly all not religious, and look White), was really fucking awkward. But that was just my luck I guess.
>>
>>29909756
You Australian m8
>>
>>29909914
Nope, Canadian. Why was your guess Australian? Is it because there's apparently a lot of Lebanese there?
>>
>>29908394
What are you? I'm not attracted to blacks but any other race is fine. I wouldn't call you a nigger. I would call you my nigga.
>>
>>29909357
Do you even like being mexican?
>>
I'm a latino shitskin already so no chance
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.