[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to commit suicide >can't bring myself to because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 205x246
>want to commit suicide
>can't bring myself to because of the slim chance that hell might exist
>>
just accept jesus christ as your lord and savior

then kill yourself
>>
>>29908347
people who kill themselves always go to hell anon
>>
>>29908365
Well isn't god a cunt then here is a shitty life you live it now haha get fucked.
>>
>>29908284
Why do you want to commit suicide? Can you greentext what led you to this decision please?
>>
>>29908284
No, you're just making an excuse to not go through with it because your a coward.

Do it faggot
>>
>>29908380
yes he is. he's a huge smug piece of shit. what are you going to do, beat him up?
>>
>>29908405
My what?

originuluu
>>
>>29908347
What if Islam is the correct religion though? Then I'd still go to hell.

>>29908389
I've just come to the quiet realization that my life will never go anywhere. I'm 29, have no degree or skills, and am constitutionally incapable of attracting women. My life adds no value to society.
>>
>>29908389
Fuck off CIA.
SUICIDE IS OKAY.
>>
>>29908417
And how the fuck would i do that exactly?
>>
>>29908380
Are you such a nigger you can't form coherent sentence structure?
>>
>>29908284
But burning in hell sounds so much better than your crush getting fucked by Chad, just embrace it, she'll follow you soon :)
>>
>>29908494
Are you such a nigger you form structure coherent sentence?
>>
>>29908512
Except Hell is the literal definition of suffering, so most likely you will arrive in hell and the Devil will be a sports model that is fucking your oneitis
>>
>>29908581
At least you get to watch
>>
>>29908433
You don't have to feel like you own something to society, you only need to care about yourself and the ones you love like your family and pets.
A couple of people that I know of changed from shit third world country to a better one, in their 50's.
No reason for a degree, that shit takes too long ,like 3 years and it's not even a guarantee and I don't think you wanna go through it, but you can get into becoming a fireman, into the police academy, learn a trade by paying which may take top 18 months, or even learn to become a pilot, or as simple as a truck driver which is literally the robot job. Maybe go for learning to drive one of those construction vehicles.
I think many of those pay really well too, and you will add a lot of value to society if you really want it, I don't know how much the others take but a trade is not that long. Maybe if you get some money do one of those expensive programming camps but I'm not sure if they are a scam or not.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.