[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, my ready to settle down with you. Let's get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 300x300.jpg (16 KB, 300x383) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
16 KB, 300x383
Hey anon, my ready to settle down with you. Let's get married
>>
>>29908111
For your own good, we shouldn't. Find yourself someone better, we both know you can.
>>
>>29908252
Yeah. She shouldn't be forced to deal with my insecurities and instabilities.
>>
>>29908111
I know who she is and Id marry her in a heartbeat.
>>
>>29908111
>2123
>OK bb
>have sex with her
>fake my own death
>>
>>29908111
>Ready to settle down.
>With me.

You serious bitch?
I'm almost 30, haven't had a job in 6 years.
I'm stupid, fat, ugly, poor.
>>
>>29909255
Egg is that u?
>>
>want gf
>afraid of marriage thinking it's the end of the road for someone's life
>afraid having a gf could lead to marriage
>don't want to waste girl's time

I'm not sure what to feel desu
>>
>>29908111
Good. Here's a prenup
>>
I won't let her break my heart like she broke that one guy's dick in the trunk of a car.
>>
>>29908111
Sorry, not interested in girls "ready to settle down", I won't forgive your "dark past" that you've "grown out of".
>>
>>29908111
Mmm...I think maybe we should be friends. It's not you, it's me. You'll find the right person eventually. I'd be so lucky to have a girlfriend like you. :))))))))))))))))
>>
>>29908340
When I met my bf all those years ago, he was riddled with insecurities etc. It takes time to build someone's confidence. No one with a bit of common sense expects you to be a flawless being.
>>
>>29908111
"sure thing"
>leaves her waiting at the altar
>merely pretending
>>
>>29911313
>woman
>common sense
subtle
>>
>>29908111
>3d
>not a trap
>non-hybrid
>slutty top
What's the appeal?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.