[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this be enough to kill me if I landed in my head? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Would this be enough to kill me if I landed in my head?

I'll let u guys decide if I do it
If I do I'll tell u the city first

I will 100% crfollow through
>>
>>29908085
you'll get a concussion if you're lucky
>>
>>29908085
Someone will notice before you die, call ambulance, and you'll live. It'll only cause a ton of pain and cost a ton of money if you don't have insurance. If you're looking to end it there are much more effective ways.
>>
Kek, no.
>if I landed in my head
You probably won't and even if you do somehow manage to land on your head, there's a chance you'll get a concussion or permanent brain damage. The worse thing that can happen is you can become a vegetable.

If you're in the US or even Canada, just get a shotgun, put the barrel inside your mouth and aim for the brain stem at the back of your mouth.
It has a 99.9% chance of killing you, much better than jumping off a 20ft window/balcony.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.