[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stacy hugs me and when she pulls away and looks me in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1464136864742.jpg (84 KB, 559x470) Image search: [Google]
1464136864742.jpg
84 KB, 559x470
>Stacy hugs me and when she pulls away and looks me in the eye she says it was the most cold lifeless unfriendly hug shes ever had
>she tells me to hug her like i mean it, i try but its making me uncomfortable and she pulls away and shakes her head and asks if i hate hugs

>tfw my stacy manager puts her hand on my shoulder and another time put my hand on her hand to feel it and both times i jumped and pulled away. She knows im a KV and she said she was worried and asked why i recoiled from her

Holy hell these people want me to kill myself, just ignore me like youve been doing, dont try to fix me now, touching girls makes my skin crawl
>>
Just rape em
>>
>>29908077
normie here. What's a KV?
>>
>>29908077
Ask her if you can talk about it some time, just the two of you. Maybe this could become a way out of roberto life, even if you don't become romantically involved with her.
>>
see it as an opportunity to feel up some titties

fucking betas, man
>>
>>29908187
Kissless Virgin. KHV is Kissless Handholdless Virgin.

Also obligatory gtfo this board normie reeeee
>>
>>29908212
>>29908234
No chance, shes told me i was unattractive once when we were talking about all of this.

Yep, stacy told me i was unattractive and then asked why i was alone
>>
>>29908277
OK, I'll go T_T
>>
>>29908077
>Holy hell these people want me to kill myself, just ignore me like youve been doing, dont try to fix me now, touching girls makes my skin crawl

This so much.

We've literally spent our entire lives being called 'creepy' and having people recoil from us touching them - in a culture that simultaneously encourages too much touching, for example hugs and discourages it by making it sexual "OMG that five year old went to hold that little girls hand without her consent".

We're conditioned not to touch. To touch is to have our flaws pointed out, by labelled 'creepy', to be made an outcast, alienated against and targeted. OF COURSE WE'LL FUCKING RECOIL. THAT'S AN EXACT CONSEQUENCE OF NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT FOR FUCKING NORMIE SCUMLORDS.

Jesus fucking christ.
The problem is, you get too good at hiding your powerlevel, and they'll instantly want to touch you for some fucking reason.
You don't hide your powerlevel, and they'll target you.

Why can't they just not touch me, and leave me alone?
>>
>>29908316
during the hug

do you have titties too? is that why you don't feel anything?
>>
>>29908316
In that case, insert fuck normies meme here. Just shrug her off and stay in your shell, she'll eventually take the hint and leave you alone.
>>
>>29908077
sue her for sexual harassment, better get goldstein on the phone
>>
>>29908345
Im talking about the manager, the other girl i wasnt thinking about it
But i am fat so i do have titties

>>29908346
They normally do, but its annoying when i work under her so she thinks its her job to take care of me or something

>>29908368
I wish. I actually had a girl touch my face and rub my beard once when we were talking. It was out of nowhere. And i thought to myself, holy shit if i did this i would be punched and kicked in the balls before being thrown into the police van
>>
>>29908077

>with some former friends
>they all cuddle and hold hands and go under blankets together, platonically
>sit a distance away, in my own corner of the couch

>at chad friend's house party, im in corner, literal "my feet hurt" memes going through my head
>drunk roastie rubbing/dancing on me
>stand completely still and pretend she is not there
>dont even get boner
>friend spots me and has a ? Face

>highschool hallway
>two stacies hug me from both sides because they think my mousiness is cute
>their boobs feel so good
>shove one off, end up hurting one with my elbow
>literally sprint away

Dont touch me. I have more stories like this.
>>
File: 1460181625865.png (140 KB, 397x399) Image search: [Google]
1460181625865.png
140 KB, 397x399
>>29908522
I demand more stories

please
>>
>>29908571

>lunchroom
>wearing my signature autism RED fat sweatpants
>see chad and stacies looking over and laughing at me
>stacy suddenly appears right infront of me and sits on my leg for half a second
>freak out pretty bad
>they think this is the funniest shit ever
>it was a sant thing, with the red pants

>in france, about 10
>introduced to a french family with a remarkable amount of qt girls in it
>of course i must do the double cheek kiss thing everytime i meet anyone
>get sick of it, eventually say "no more" and reject qt cheek kisses
>told im disrespectful, but im just shy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.