[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>staying at gf's parents house >gf left for work >gf's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1468120420610.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468120420610.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>staying at gf's parents house
>gf left for work
>gf's mom is home
>be holed up in gf's room
>can hear gf's mom doing stuff in the kitchen
>have crippling social anxiety

Is going out there and talking to her the normal thing to do? I just want to hide in my gf's comfy room and look at my phone until she gets back, but I feel like im being judged :'(
>>
You could try mixing bleach and ammonia, my friend.
>>
>>29908181
You could try not being a faggot, you sardonic pleb
>>
File: 1468168174230.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468168174230.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
Fucking help me u idiots
>>
>crippling social anxiety
>gf

Well memed Chad.
>>
>>29908811
Yes talking to her would be normal, at least go and say hey on the way to the toilet or something
>>
What country are you in?
The social norms differ a lot between countries
>>
>>29908930
The United States of America

She's been out there doing shit for like an hour.

She knows I'm in here, like a fucking autist :(

>>29908921

But I'm anxious :(
>>
Just go down and say hi. Maybe ask for a glass of water or ask how her day is going.
>>
>>29908961
Alright m8, at this point you need to either shoot her, shoot yourself or fuck her
>>
>slowly creep up behind her
>carefully grab her waist from behind
>whisper in her ear

I fucked you're daughter
>slither back into her room
>>
I sure hope OP has stopped posting and started a conversation
Good luck OP!
>>
>>29909234

No. I'm still in here. My gf's brother is now out there chatting to gf's mom.

JUST
>>
>>29909317
just take a nap till she gets back
comfy and you dont have to talk.
>>
Help in the kitchen. Moms like that sometimes. Even if it's just stupid bitch work.
>>
>>29908036
leave this board forever you disgusting normal slime
>>
>>29909410
>>29909479
>>29909500

Holy fuck....I did it, boys. I went out there, and she showed me her home renovations. I sounded like a fucking autist.

>Yeah
> Oh Nice
>Looks really good
>I really like it

Just fucking end me.

Now dad just got home.....
>>
>>29909856
I told you to stay in the room and sleep...
You should have known the only thing that can happen is autism.
How did you end up with a girlfriend ? Us "autists" being able to have one is a thing of the past basically...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.