[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know someone who is homeless and ugly, and mentally ill who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: suicide.jpg (60 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
60 KB, 800x430
I know someone who is homeless and ugly, and mentally ill who has a girlfriend (and son.) He's shizophrenic, missing teeth and is fat and ugly. He doesn't shower and he has an active sex life.

I'm not even making this up.

How can we be worse than him?
>>
Because we dont try
>>
>>29907877
I have been rejected by over 500+ women in my life.
I make above average income also.
>>
>>29907842
He probably rapes them. I don't want to go to jail so yeah.
>>
>>29907906
I never thought about that actually.
How do I get away with raping a woman and having her come back to me without me going to jail?
>>
>>29907877

You know the fucked up thing is that I know if I at least tried I might actually score every so often with a girl who's drunk/crazy/self-loathing/slutty enough to think I'm a safe bet, but I simply cannot bring myself to approach women and try to pick them up.
>>
File: sdfhbtnkybf.jpg (34 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
sdfhbtnkybf.jpg
34 KB, 480x269
>>29907901
>tfw never even got to the rejection part
>>
>>29907958
What you "don't try" losers don't understand is that women all like the same guys. If you can score 1 woman, you can score at least 90% of them.

I have been rejected by over 500+ women in my fucking life! I tried PUA, redpill, seduction, all of it! Women don't want me. They will never want me
>>
>>29907842
Holy fuck. His dick must be YUGE. Or not.

The thing is, there isn't enough crazy chicks for all of us really.
>>
>>29908033
I was happier before I faced rejection, I had optimism I could get a girl if I try hard enough.

I tried my absolute hardest for over 7 years, and I still don't have a girlfriend.

You will never understand my pain, I came to the conclusion that I'm the bottom 1% male in society, and it took a lot for me to swallow such a thing. That no matter what I do in life I will still be more unattractive than 99% of the men on this planet.

That I'm quite possibly the most unfuckable human being on the planet. I take care of my hygiene, I'm not fat and I take care of my face and acne, and nothing is enough.
>>
>>29908110
I got rid of my acne completely with accutane. And few months ago saw a girl who I sat next to in english class during high school. She complimented how clean my face had gotten and I almost started crying because that was probably the only time in my life I've gotten a compliment from a girl.
>>
File: 1465779496484.png (73 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1465779496484.png
73 KB, 299x288
Life experience robot. females want to feel cultured.
>>
File: 1465779176568.png (96 KB, 973x1032) Image search: [Google]
1465779176568.png
96 KB, 973x1032
>>29908110
just find a girl and start doing stuff with her without expectation. be mildly sweet, i.e: ur cute, wow your eyes though femanon.)

yet you must simultaneously seem detached.

they want to earn some form of fucked rejection, and overcome it.

emphasis on MILD. you cant be an autist about it.

that's my tactic m8, take it or not.

then again i go for alternative girls. so daddy issues are easy to navigate.
>>
File: glass.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
glass.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>>29908110

How the fuck do normies do it? I'll never understand
>>
>>29908950
Trying to help you anon, i'm sorry i seem like a faggot, but have been in several relations at 22..

literally it's i game of fucked up manipulation and, archetypes.

i'm far from a normie, bt was blessed with okay genetics. so it's all a matter of fake it till you make it at times.
>>
>>29907842
Did you ask out that same girl before him?
>>
>>29907901
But are you interesting?
>>
>>29909115
I have girls initiate hanging out with me on my phone all the time if that's what you mean, and some invite me to parties.
>>
>>29909174
Oh you're autistic. I get why now
>>
>>29909069
All I'm seeing when reading your post is "don't even bother"
>>
>>29908110
Girls hate your entitled attitude
>>
>>29907842
>How can we be worse than him?

The answer to that question is different for each of us. We aren't Legion, though we may be many. And let's be honest, we actually aren't many. For good or for evil, there are very few men that no woman wants. Which I suppose is good for the majority, and quite the opposite for the minority. As painful as that may be to accept, we have to accommodate for reality as it actually is.

The funny thing is I have story similar to yours, OP. I was quite infatuated with a friend of mine for several years. The feeling wasn't reciprocated, of course. If I was a woman, I wouldn't want me either. Perhaps recognizing that has helped me avoid the trap of misogyny. If nothing else, I have first hand experience of how virtuous of a virtue knowing yourself actually is.

I recall visiting her one summer and finding her nervous. I asked her why, and she explained her boyfriend was coming over and he was the jealous type. He may well have been, but I have no doubt any concerns he had were dispelled the moment he met me. The funny thing I that I was shocked by his appearance. My friend was a very attractive woman, and he looked a bit like someone had hit him in the face with a shovel at some point during his formative years. Now, he was infinitely more attractive than I am, but that didn't change the fact I was surprised that my friend couldn't do better. For all of that, she desired him. He wasn't beautiful, to be sure, but sexual affection isn't something reserved for the beautiful. It's part and parcel of being human in the fullest sense of the term.

She eventually became pregnant by him. He went on to become a homeless drug addict, allowing himself to be sodomized by older men for a place to live. For all of that, he experienced something I never will: the touch of a woman who actually wanted him. As debased as a man may become, he can take pride in at least one thing: at the very least he is not a monster.
>>
>>29907842
It's simple. He assumes the role of the sex partner, and becomes one by virtue of identity. It's like all them years I hung out with my friend Kayla, I asked her how she felt about me, and she said "You're like a brother to me", but that's because I've lived to enforce the frame that I'm just a friend. I literally had sex with her one day, because I kept working on my "Potential sex partner" frame. Little innocent remarks about how "we're so close" from other people, i'd twist it around, and rather than saying "She's my best friend", I'd say things like "Yea, it's really different and weird". And when Kayla would interrupt and say something like "But that's just because we're like brother and sister", I'd just not react and stay silent, and I'd let her own words make her look autistic until she doubted the "friendzone" frame.
>>
>>29909446
Holy shit you write exactly like an ugly virgin.
>>
>>29909356
>>guy calls himself the bottom 1%
>>admits he's unattractive
>>admits he's unfuckable

wow, so entitled
>>
>>29909454
You need to learn English dude
>>
>>29909485
That's not what that means
>>
>>29909356
How am I entitled for saying women don't want to fuck me?

I never said they had to fuck me, I said they don't want to. How does that make me entitled?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>29908033
I tried once, got rejected once. too much effort and too horrifying
>>
>>29909484
>Holy shit you write exactly like an ugly virgin.

Which is exactly what I am. So maybe you really can tell a tree by its fruit.
>>
>>29909565

What does that even mean? Maybe nobody will fuck you because everything you say is gibberish?
>>
>>29909539
dumbest thing about calling someone entitled, is calling someone who tries to change their self entitled. An entitled person would just sit at home expecting a woman to walk through their door for no effort.

Fucking roasties online are assholes who just like to kick people while they're down
>>
>>29909594
He chose to be "down" by giving up.
>>
>>29909593
>tell a tree by its fruit.

don't tell me you you can't grasp a basic metaphor
>>
>>29909619
The only fruit here is his homo "I'm so deep" writing
>>
>>29909615
Still doesn't make him "entitled" you weirdo. You don't seem to know what that word means
>>
>>29909660
You sure are butt mad over the apparent wrong word
>>
>>29909615
Don't you have some dick to be sucking right now? Hate it when women join conversations, your post is so stupid we can sense your gender.

So..someone who gives up is entitled?
Even then, do you think someone is not down when they're being rejected by literally hundreds of women?

You're so stupid, fuck I wish you didn't have access to the internet.
>>
>>29909696
I'm sorry you're sad because women owe you a relationship and you don't have one.
>>
>>29909594
I don't get why people think "entitled" is an insult. Sex is a basic human need. And if we're "entitled" and society owes nothing to us... why should we care about society?
>>
>>29909696
You've asked out hundreds of women in person? Or was it all beta "We should hang out sometime" Facebook messages?
>>
>>29909720
You find a girl who likes you like everyone else. You have some fucking creepy sex welfare idea, where if you don't try someone else should do everything for you.
>>
>>29909710
>owe you a relationship

Who said they owe me? Fucking women need to get off this board.

You are arguing with some fictional person, I never said that or implied it. If anything I implied they don't owe me one. You are just making shit up, and then arguing against your own fictional person. Just don't (you) me, because you aren't talking to me.
>>
Hey robots, just letting you know that you would probably get laid if you went around killing people like this guy :

>>29909744
>>29909770

You don't get laid because you don't get noticed, and when you do get noticed its by sickly bottom feeders like this thing, who affirm themselves at your expense.
He can't even disagree, since its the alpha thing to do, right?

Not saying you should kill anyone lads, but from a detached standpoint, people would think better of you as murderers than as you currently are.
>>
>>29909887
Sorry being an entitled manbaby bothers you so much. Just because you asked out a few women doesn't mean someone has to say yes. Chill man.
>>
>>29909502
I've been drinking.
>>
>>29909913
Bottom feeder? I'm not sure you know what that means. That's what these entitled betas are.
>>
>>29909923

Totally righteous man. Hey Skeeter, you wanna go hang out at the mall? We can ride our scooters and smoke that sweet mary jane.
Radical dude.
>>
>>29909744
I went on at least 100 dates, and got numbers from most of the women. I can get dates, numbers, and things like that. I only included numbers from people I asked in person. I did ask way more online.

So many people are placing these imaginary events on me. They think I come off as creepy or something, when the women do say yes to going dates with me, and a good portion of them gave me their real number. I get invited to hang out with them at times and so on. (I do cut contact with women after a month of things not escalating though. It's not hard to find friends and I prefer male friends.)
>>
>>29909939
You have the easy part of writing down. Now just cut out all the uninteresting bullshit
>>
>>29909957
I get you're trying to be funny, but it's just really sad. Chicks like funny guys so I can see why you'd be alone.
>>
>>29909966
You went on dates before getting numbers? What are you talking about?
>>
>>29909947

You feed your petty ego by sneering at these folks, who are at the bottom. You are a bottom feeder. Look at the words, idiot.
'Bottom feeder' - you feed from the bottom.
>>
>>29909770
Except I won't be able to find a girl who likes me. Bad looks and a lack of experience/confidence are a killer for men. Plus women hate virgin men on a primal level.

>"creepy"

woman spotted
>>
>>29910017
I'm not feeding on you. I'm explaining reality. This board is sadly out of touch in that respect.
>>
>>29910006
No, from most of the women that rejected me.
out of the 500+ rejections over the course of 7 years, most of them had gave me their number at the very least, and at least 100 of them went on a date with me. They put me in their friend box so it's not like they're disgusted by me. (You don't ask to hang out with people who creep you out, or you just hate.)

Changed my phone number now though.
>>
File: 1467027377790.png (520 KB, 1442x960) Image search: [Google]
1467027377790.png
520 KB, 1442x960
>>29909989
Why do you normies even come on this board? A billion other places you could go online but you choose to attack men who are severely lonely, depressed and unable to live up to female/societal expectations.
>>
>>29910030
Tons of ugly not-confident guys get laid.

You can tell I'm not a woman because I'm talking to you
>>
>>29909989

If you think that's cringey, imagine how your coolguy posturing must seem.
'Totally tubular dude, like, these betamale manbabies, right? I just can't even.'
>>
>>29910052
What the hell are you trying to say? This is nonsense
>>
>>29910080
They don't unless they resort to prostitution. I'd know, given I haven't even held one's hand.

I honestly can't wait for the next Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>29910063
I think you meant "men".
>>
>>29910083
I think you're mixing a bunch of different things. Leave social commentary to social people.
>>
>>29910034

You are feeding your puerile ego by putting yourself in a position of authority - you get to explain reality to someone.
I'd ask how this was hard to understand, but you're affecting detachment.
You do this because you are a tryhard.
>>
>>29910123
You must've not read my other posts if you don't understand.

You asked this
> You went on dates before getting numbers? What are you talking about?

And I clarified for you.
I have been rejected by 500+ women.
At least 100 of them went on a date with me.
Most of the 500+ women who rejected me gave me their number at least.

Maybe you lack reading skills?
>>
>>29910139
Your dad had sex.
>>
>>29907842
Because the girlfriend is likely just as ugly and fat as he is.
>>
>>29910177
How would this raise anyone's ego, dummy? Think for a minute first.
>>
>>29910185
Nice meme, but my dad isn't ugly and has far more confidence/social contacts than I do.
>>
>>29910161

Like it isn't all the same shit to someone who isn't a sperg.
Can't mix your cringey phrases, can you Skeeter? That would be soooo awkwaaaarrd.
>>
>>29910180
But you said you got numbers after dates.
>>
>>29907842
you cannot be worse or better than anything, we will eventually all die, and none of this will mean nothing.
>not being a nihilist in the current year
>>
>>29910459
>social contacts

Huh? You realize you go out and meet people, right?
>>
>>29910463
Unfunny people are the worst. :(
>>
>>29909652
>The only fruit here is his homo "I'm so deep" writing

Well, that's not really here or there, is it? Do you disagree with something I've written? If so, what is it? Because that's something worth a conversation.

If you don't disagree with the ideas I've expressed, and merely take offense at how I've expressed them, what is that to me? And, more to the point, what could it possibly be to you?
>>
>>29910529
Hard to do that when you don't have any friends as a reference point, no idea how to act in social situations and get sick from nervousness just talking to people.
>>
>>29910463

Who is skeeter? What are you talking about?
>>
>>29910466
Oh, no. That's not what I meant, so my reply was to tell you I meant I was talking about the women who rejected me in general.

The only time I ever got a number after a date, was from girls I met on dating sites. (So we can stay in contact, they ask for me to write down their number.)

My ultimate point to saying all this though is that I'm unfuckable. Women somehow see something in me that makes them want to hang out with me. (I get girls to come over to my house at night to play games with me.) BUT I CAN'T FUCK THEM or date them.

I mastered befriending them, getting their numbers, scoring dates, getting them to come to my place. But I don't know how to get my penis in their hole, get them to want to date me or anything.
>>
>>29910563
Wow what a gaylord.

Out of curiosity, how much do you weigh?
>>
>>29910203

>How would this raise anyone's ego, dummy? Think for a minute first.

Mediocre people derive a sense of satisfaction from knowing there are people below them on the ladder. As has been observed in nearly every society that offers people the opportunity to do so.
You are a petty, mediocre person. If it was going to feed anyone's ego, it would be someone like you (I say someone like because there are so many of you, and you all 'tell it like is is').
>>
>>29910566
Oh geez. Social skills are something you work on. Make friends online. This is literally stuff children do.
>>
>>29910587
>all virgins are overweight

When will this meme end?
>>
>>29910571
Are you actually this autistic?
>>
>>29910598
If I was above you why would you calling me "mediocre" bother me? Think harder.
>>
>>29910599
I've missed all the normal points of development. You're right, most people do learn this growing up, hence why I'm fucked. Nobody wants to teach a 24 year old basic social cues and how to handle romance.
>>
>>29910603
Let them speak, our only way of finding the trolls and normies is through their ignorance. Don't tell them it's a stupid meme, and let them believe. It helps you realize who to cut contact with, who to not reply to. Who is not on your side.
>>
>>29910543

They're not laughing with you, you know?
:^)

>>29910568

'Woah man just chill dude'

t. Skeeter
>>
>>29907842
>be worse than him
You think you're worse off because you're a virgin. Think about how ridiculous that sounds, and how you just gobble that shit up like it's the truth. Your life has no value to you if you don't get to put your penis into a vagina. Is it that arbitrary? Would you really trade places with that man?
>>
>>29910603
You're probably so fat that you had to catch your breath after dodging that question
>>
>>29910653
I know I would.
Life is about being happy, not having lots of money. If losing virginity makes me happy then it's better route.
>>
>>29910653
I probably would for a little while. You'll never escape the importance of sex, it's hard wired into us. It's better for us virgins to be left alone.
>>
>>29910639
You learn that on your own, like everyone else ever. You're not a victim. You're just lazy.
>>
>>29910647
Still no idea what you're trying to say. I'm pretty sure you think you're burning me, and that's pretty sad.
>>
>>29910682
No they don't learn it on their own you fucking normalfag. That's the whole point of cliques and groups of friends, to learn and grow together. The people popular as middle aged adults have always been popular and confident their whole lives. Confidence doesn't come from nothing, it comes from endlessly being praised and wanted by others.
>>
>>29910653
We are literally here to reproduce. No amount of anime will give you the feeling of fucking 2 chicks at once.
>>
>>29910636

>If I was above you why would you calling me "mediocre" bother me?

Good question, why did it bother you enough to deliver a prompt reply?
Surely a man with lessers wouldn't feel the need to defend himself from them?
Try harder.
>>
>>29910718
I think you have a warped world view. Were you locked in a basement your whole life? What's stopping you from going to a bar and meeting someone?
>>
>>29910701

>Still no idea what you're trying to say.

Do you think its less funny to me that you don't know why you are a such a cringe fest?

>burning

Are you sixteen?
>>
>>29910743
Uh, ok? Not sure what you mean.
>>
>>29910674
>>29910675
I'm sure you're memeing, but just in case you're not lemme try to get my point across

>schizophrenic
This alone makes the whole deal a big fucking no. Your mental health is your most prized possession. But this shit:
>homeless
>ugly
>missing teeth
>fat
>doesn't shower
You'd trade all of this for regular sex with some girl who is also probably on this level. For real? Have you no self respect?
>>
File: 27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29910662
Whatever makes you feel better I guess, if you want to imagine me as fedora wearing 700 pound cargo short wearer, go ahead. Most normies find it hard to wrap their silly little heads around the fact around that a healthy, normal looking person could be a virgin. The fact that I have this sort of self-awareness should be enough to tell you that. Frankly weight is one of the few things people can control.
>>
>>29910811
I guess if someone was laughing at your posts, it would have to be you. It sure wouldn't be anyone else.
>>
>>29907842
He is probably masculine, in some way. Probably in his personality more than his looks. Also, that chick is probably just as fucked up as he is. Basically if you can be masculine and go after the right demographic you can get a girl. But that's just my theory, I wouldn't know I'm beta as fuark.
>>
>>29910851
Just realized I said "probably" in three straight sentences autism triggered REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29910826
If you're a male virgin past 17, there is something very unhealthy about you
>>
>>29910814

Yes, you do. If you don't, how about you tell me what you think I mean, and I'll walk you through step by step?

>Uh

You don't actually need to type 'uh', you know?
>>
>>29910791
I don't care if it is warped.

>What's stopping you from going to a bar and meeting someone?

I hate alcohol and I've told you above why I don't do that. Everyone in there is with friends and someone who can't even look people in the eye wouldn't last long, bars are full of normies (yes I have been to one and I hated it, one of the worst experiences of my life). Fact is people are highly socially attuned and shun outsiders.
>>
>>29910884
The world isn't out to get you. Learn to drink, go have a few beers, and become an adult. Nobody likes the taste of beer at first.
>>
>>29910868
Obviously. I don't deny I'm an ugly, unlikable, shy, anxious piece of shit with nothing going for me. Rest assured I'll probably an hero soon anyway so relax, I won't be shitting up your world for very long.
>>
>>29910820
Why the fuck not? I already been living my life my whole life. I already seen what it's like to not be those things, and I'm virgin.

Why is it so fucking morally wrong to ENJOY BEING HUMAN, I want to do human thing ssuch as fuck women!
>>
>>29910868
i'm a 21 year old virgin, i'm very unhealthy. it doesnt matter tho, cuz when you die none of this matters
>>
>>29910916
>become an adult

No. Seriously fuck off with this "just world" bullshit, it doesn't happen like that. You've been watching too many movies. I don't want to drink and I certainly don't want to drink just so someone treats my as a human being. Fuck that.
>>
>>29910587
>Wow what a gaylord.
>Out of curiosity, how much do you weigh?

Is that all you really have to offer here? What a strange position you're putting me in. Most men pray for better friends, and here I find myself wishing for better enemies.
>>
>>29910885
This HAS to be satire. No way that's a real post
>>
>>29910820
Of course I don't have any self-respect. What the fuck does that even mean? I'm already ugly so that's one thing on the checklist. Can't be much worse than my current existence desu, maybe he's happy in his own way.
>>
>>29910918
So why not fix what you can? Ugly peoples have sex all the time. Stop watching porn, start working out and talking to people
>>
>>29910920
>I want to do human thing ssuch as fuck women!
What's stopping you friend?
>>
>>29910940
This is the kind of entitlement that I called you out on earlier. If you want to be treated like an adult, act like one.
>>
>>29910837

>he types 'funny' posts on an anonymous imageboard
>calls other people 'manbabies', beta, etc.

As I said, tryhard. Look at what you started with, look at what you are posting now.
>>
>>29910920
So act like a normal adult and get laid.
>>
>>29910947
Is for the obviously fake post

>>29910943
>>
>>29910973
>stop watching porn
I did for a few months, made literally zero difference

>start working out
my body is in decent shape, that's not the problem. Why the fuck do I need massive muscles? I don't even want to be ripped, I much prefer doing manual work or going running. Weightlifting is a faggot activity.

>talking to people
lol yeah, if only it was that easy
>>
>>29910985
What connection are you trying to make here?
>>
>>29910961
You're saying your life doesn't mean shit if you can't fuck some 2 bit skank? You make me sad
>>
>>29911043

I don't think a guy who has never had sex with a woman can call anything a faggot activity. Your life literally is a faggot activity
>>
>>29911004
>so act like a normal adult and get laid
>>29910982
>What's stopping you friend?

AM I talking to actual people? This is dumb.
>>
>>29911046
life does not mean shit at all
>>
>>29910984
I act far more mature than most people my age, been told that often. Going out drinking doesn't make you an adult, sorry. I'd love to see you live one day as me. Hopefully you'd kill yourself soon enough.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70 KB, 300x250
>>29911046

>wants to fulfill his basic human desire for sex
>"WOW STOP BEING SO ENTITLED LOSER"

Fuck off
>>
>>29911074
14 year old kids can get laid. You're not dumber than a 14 year old right?
>>
>>29911106
I guess I am, how can I be smarter than one? I want to get laid man.
>>
>>29911082
You sound super mature.

I think people mean to say you sound like an edge lord
>>
>>29911044

>creepy beta entitled manbaby

to

>I honestly don't know what you are talking about, really I don't, I'm going to ask you again and again until you stop responding.

If you are so confused, why not just leave? What do you have to gain from this?
>>
>>29911065
Has nothing to do with what I posted. People like you are why I smile every time I hear about people like Elliot Rodger going postal. Just desserts.
>>
>>29911121
Stop jacking off, drink, be social

You can get laid by August no problem
>>
>>29907842

Well, his gf probably looks worse than him.
>>
>>29911131
How are those 2 things related? You're hysterical.
>>
>>29911122
People like you don't deserve to be treated maturely and with respect. I have no qualms letting the mask slip around degenerates.
>>
>>29911100
My point is you shouldn't want to sacrifice your fucking self worth. But I guess if you don't have any, it makes sense you'd trade it all. You're pathetic, lol maybe that's exactly why girls don't want you in the first place
>>
>>29911136
So you're saying male fags have sex with women?
>>
>>29909454
>making her doubt her own perceptions through subtlety
That's gaslighting. You're a sociopath.
Don't worry, I don't judge. At least you're not a girl; they're ALL manipulative sociopaths.
>>
>>29911046
Yes? What's so unbelievable about that? I have nothing worth living for.
>>
>>29911167
You sound soooooo mature. No wonder stuff 14 year olds do is beyond you
>>
>>29911100
masturbation is enough to fulfill the basic human desire for sex, contact sex does not have to be as relevant as it was back then. for some people, they have just giving up on the fact of a sex life, and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>29911170
Fucking another guy holds zero appeal to me. They all go to sterile gyms to take roids and then fuck each other. Simple stuff my man, modern bodybuilding was started by gays.
>>
>>29909525
He was being sarcastic.

...Apparently that wasn't an original comment.
>>
>>29911169
If you're an adult male virgin you don't have any self worth
>>
>>29911199
Hardly. And it absolutely does not fulfil the need for companionship and connection with other human beings.
>>
>>29911209
how valuable is self worth really?
>>
>>29911200
Um, but you've never had sex with a woman, which is VERY gay of you
>>
>>29911209
This desu, women hate male virgins and other men will take every opportunity to attack us to impress other women since we're an easy target, hence the normies ITT
>>
>>29911159

You're retarded.

>starts off 'explaining reality'
>ends up asking for reality to be explained to him

Think harder, bro. :^)
>>
>>29911223
also companionship and connection is not as relevant as it was back then, because we live in a more independent society.
>>
>>29911245
That's not what reality means.
>>
>>29911241
If you ever want to pick up a dictionary be my guest.
>>
>>29911262
Back when?
>>
>>29911262
>companionship and connection is not as relevant
This is all I want in life though
>>
>>29911262
That "independence" produces people like me, completely unable to participate in society. It might not be "relevant" but it still gnaws away at you.
>>
>>29911284
You're saying gay men have sex with women? Then I guess you're not one after all.
>>
>>29911304
Me too anon. It's why I just can't comprehend paying a hooker to lose my virginity.
>>
>>29911304
So go out and get it. It's easy
>>
Schizophrenia usually develops in early adulthood.

Chances are when he met that chick and knocked her up he could have been a pretty normal guy. Then he went cuckoo for coco puffs.
>>
File: mEbxQok.jpg (117 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
mEbxQok.jpg
117 KB, 1023x986
>>29911352
literally pic related; the post
>>
>>29909652
Honestly had a good kek at the fruit joke, but my god, you're a fuckin idiot.
>>
>>29911294
back when people needed other people to survive, we are moving into a area that is more independent. Child birth is decreasing, people are not getting married, and living alone much more now than they were 50 or so years ago.
>>
>>29911379
The be yourself thing is totally true if you don't completely suck as a person. Unfortunately robots are pretty much all awful. So fix that THEN be yourself
>>
>>29911389
Yeah and mental illness rates are soaring. Coincidence? I know I'm depressed/anxious as shit. Also normies might not get married but they still have tons of sex and lots of friends.
>>
>>29911389
It's pretty much just losers not having relationships now. It's probably because nerds play too many video games and don't get real friends.
>>
>>29911267

Isn't it?

You're asking me to explain to you why its funny that you got so defensive after being so judgemental?
Why its kind of amusing that you immediately tighten up like a sphincter and stop all the memeing, that you consciously deprive me of anything I could criticise, because clearly you do this all the time?

Its funny because you care so much while pretending not to, the pretense is funny to me.
>>
>>29911405
can't fix a bad face. also you seriously underestimate how fucking bad we are at basic tasks which makes it hard to ever catch up

and another thing, if you completely change our personalities and mental state then you're not really the same person any more. any friends/gfs would feel hollow and that they're only liking you for a projection and mask that you're weating
>>
>>29911304
why? just realize that you will never have it, or go try and find a partner. Nothing matters in this life at all, we are so miniscule in compared to the universe that even if you do get rejected a bunch of times it will never matter, so it will not hurt to try.
>>
>>29911436
I'm pretty sure you misread everything if that's what you think. You really do live in your own world.
>>
>>29911456
You're acting like people don't grow. Come on. Stop being retarded
>>
>>29911322
>won't matter accept your fate and move on
>>
>>29911467

>No you're wrong
>Spiteful little remark

Not exactly doing much to contradict me though, are you?
Maybe I just know you better than you know yourself. :^)
>>
>>29911430
yeah society is crumbling down, hopefully the human race will destroy itself off during the next 150 years
>>
>>29911487

>Stop being retarded

Do you think adults say these things?
>>
>>29911513
Contradict what? You're a fruitcake.
>>
File: 637.gif (153 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
637.gif
153 KB, 600x960
>>29911430
>hey guys i'm so cool and popular
>look at me attacking the dregs of society, i'm so brave and edgy
>it's easy to get laid and people are kind, but don't forget you're a terrible person and we all hate you

go to reddit
>>
>>29911532
Yes? Adults tell people to stop being retarded all the time
>>
>>29911556

You're a fruit.
Why are you still here?
>>
>>29911492
I'm trying to accept my fate, it's hard to overcome the raw emotions and instincts though. Stupid stone age brain I guess
>>
>>29911559
Sorry that triggered you. I forgot you guys are basically sjws and this is your safe space
>>
>>29911579

>90's adult kids
>adults
>>
>>29911614
So they grow younger? What are you trying to say?
>>
majority of women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
>>
>>29911599
Not triggering so much as baffling. Anyway the idea of a "safe space" isn't that bad, I don't bother with SJWs and normies and I'd appreciate if they did the same here. We have nowhere IRL, so just let us have one place where we can be comfy.
>>
I wanna know why I have never been asked out by a woman in my 22 years on this planet. Seriously wtf?
>>
>>29911591
dude just imagine the chads who grow up find a wife. They will be unhappy with their wifes diminishing looks, and over weight problem because of their superiority complex, and the stacy will eventually cheat on chad cuz she's a basic whore, then they will get a divorce and it will end up causing them alot of money. but then it wont mattter cuz they'll get old and die
>>
>>29911674
You have McDonald's at 3am, and anime stores
>>
>>29911643

That using today's thirty to forty year olds as examples of maturity is kind of stupid considering that they are juvenile.
Would your grandfather have said 'stop being retarded' to you?
>>
>>29911671
Quite possibly, yes. I've tried talking with women online about it before and they just say the most banal shit. I wonder if any women are genuinely incel? Probably not, even the fattest one could find someone.
>>
>>29911705
You realize the word retarded was more acceptable before, right?
>>
>>29911702
3am McDonalds sounds pretty comfy desu
>>
>>29911711
no, it's impossible for a women to be incel unless she has a severe physical deformity or severe mental retardation, but even then..........

The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
>>
>>29911711
Men pursue women. The only reason you could be single is by choice.
>>
>>29911750
Only gay men care about what other men look like.
>>
File: 6l9l5Yo.jpg (446 KB, 1279x1348) Image search: [Google]
6l9l5Yo.jpg
446 KB, 1279x1348
>>29911752
explain pic related then

or the guy from the love-shy documentary who got rejected 1000 times irl and 2000 times online
>>
>>29911774
>>only gay men care about what they look like
>>
>>29911804
Part of trying is not being a fucking creep, and if you have mental issues, get therapy.
>>
>>29911841
therapy and medication both did nothing for me, don't know about other anons
>>
>>29911804
The picture seems fake as fuck. It's written by a guy who thinks women are like r9k describes them.
>>
>>29911841
kill yourself

>don't be a creep

being ugly automatically makes you a creep you moron
>>
>>29911868
You also need to put in effort with therapy. And if it's trivial bullshit like anxiety and depression, then you have zero excuses
>>
>>29911870
https://youtu.be/v2Wy7xvoTno?t=7m45s
Is this fake too? Fucking normies how are you this bad at empathy? You must be a woman.
>>
>>29911883
No it doesn't. Thinking "man I wish buses came more often" is making small talk is being a creep.
>>
>>29911841
Being a creep is determined by whether or not the girl finds you attractive, barring outlying instances
>>
>>29911907
Empathy doesn't mean babying man babies. R9k misuses that word a million times a day
>>
>>29911916

get the fuck off my board you fucking roastie scum
>>
>>29911895
>You also need to put in effort with therapy
I did
>trivial bullshit like anxiety and depression, then you have zero excuses
spoken like someone who's never had them, holy shit just fuck off already you piece of shit
>>
>>29911939
Not at all. This is another r9k myth. You people are obsessed with guys and think better looking ones get away with everything
>>
>>29908110
post a pic of your face
this post is now an original comment
>>
>>29911916
fucking kek, that's literally the most normie vanilla thing imaginable. Is talking about the weather "creepy" too?
>>
>>29911958
I'm a man. I can still see being a creep for what it is
>>
>>29911951
Now I definitely know you are a woman. Just FYI all women are incapable of empathy.
>>
>>29911951
>man babies

fuck off roastie cunt
>>
>>29911965
That's what I figured. And 99% of it is "I don't have a gf" depression and not legit depression
>>
>>29912014
you're a servile cuck that would leap to the defense of a woman if an ugly man dared talk to her
>>
>>29911990
Normal people start with hello, not pretending genies are around and wishing for busses.
>>
>>29912016
See? You misused it again. Also I'm a dude.
>>
>>29912030
I wish it was that simple but sure, let's pretend I haven't been diagnosed with major depression
>>
>>29912040
Oh calling people a cuck now? I don't get that. A cuck is a gross fetish, but they're still way above virgins.
>>
>>29911975

They do lel

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/we-experiment-on-human-beings/

In dating looks = Personality
>>
>>29912091
Online dating is for bottom of the barrel men. Of course they'll be uglier.
>>
>>29912047
I hear enough strangers talking in public to know not everyone starts a conversation with hello. Often they just make an observation or funny comment to break the ice with each other. "Hello" is formal and rigid.
>>
>>29912110

What you said is a complete non-sequitur. Read the studies
>>
>>29912112
This was an autistic as fuck post.
>>
>>29912086
Nice to see you admitting we're on the lowest rung of society through little fault of our own. Hopefully the next beta uprising targets you.
>>
>>29912123
>studies
>advertising blogs

Hahahah

You'll really say anything that means you don't have to make effort with dating. It's sad
>>
File: 1462599266871.jpg (136 KB, 826x826) Image search: [Google]
1462599266871.jpg
136 KB, 826x826
>>29912138
Nobody cares normalfag. You're too wrapped up in your little bubble.
>>
>>29912155
You are completely virgins by choice. You choose to not pursue women and instead hate them online.
>>
>>29912110
>these guys are bottom of the barrel
>>
>>29912186
It's not a choice you fucking moron. We try talking to women and get shut down. Being a virgin is the most embarrassing thing. I don't even hate them, I hate pieces of shit like you more.
>>
>>29912184
The real world isn't a little bubble. R9k is
>>
>>29912186
i do, is this a problem?
>>
>>29912210

Guy second from the left looks qt to me. I would date him. (No homo)
>>
>>29912217
Then choose to not be a virgin.
>>
>>29912238
We ended up here because of our experiences in the real world, not the other way around. If there was a normie pill we'd all take it.
>>
>>29912138
only because you made him explain social encounters. you know what he said is true. stop being an idiot.
>>
>>29912255
Well he was rated as legit ugly by your fellow women online. How do u explain that?
>>
>>29912186
I have asked girls out, I meet new girls all the time.
Go ahead, keep up with your fucking retarded blanket statements
>>
>>29912246
Only if you whine about it
>>
>>29912287

>fellow women

I thought the no homo comment gave it away.
>>
>>29912280
No, what he said was creepy. Not surprising
>>
>>29912238

Implying 4chan doesn't leak out into the real world.
>>
>>29912296
but if i whine about it, and you choose to listen, are you not apart of the problem?
>>
>>29912323
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Failo%20Effect
>>
>>29912288
And yet you choose to be a virgin
>>
>>29912327
No. I've had sex before.
>>
>>29912341
yeah, just rape them man
>>
>>29912367
Or get laid, like teenage idiots are doing right now
>>
>>29912366
cool, was it fun, and exciting. I bet it was so fun, and cool
>>
>>29912390
rape is still getting laid, idiot
>>
>>29912341
literally just going around in circles at this point, sorry normie, your beliefs aren't helpful
>>
>>29912416
I meant consensually. I guess I have to be careful with words around you autists
>>
>>29912323
not really. you DO know that people meet each other by making random comments or short jokes more often than just walking up to a stranger and uttering the words "hello". stop lying to us and yourself and at least admit that that is true.

whatever, do or dont. youre just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian now. fuck off.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.