[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with crushed dreams and missed opportunities, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1466532899306.jpg (420 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1466532899306.jpg
420 KB, 1080x720
I have so many it consumes me daily, the phrase "full of regret" doesn't even come close to how fucked up my life is atm.

Anime and vidyia is not really doing it anymore.
>>
>>29907782
Do something about it?
Accept and move on?
No one else can solve your issues for you.
>>
You won't always feel this shit.
All you can do is give your best moving forward from now. Fretting over the past won't do you any good.
>>
I used to feel the same way. Don't wake up one day and decide to turn your life around only to realize you should have started sooner. Start now, OP. Start now or you'll always regret it.
>>
>>29907782
By focusing on improving what's ahead of you, watching anime and playing vidya isn't going to make you a better person

Setting goals, improving yourself are how you move forward
>>
can you anons be real with me, how much of my life have i wasted, im 20 atm out of shape, no friends, but hoping when i go to college in September things can improve
>>
>>29909059
What are your goals? Are you there because you want to or because it's expected of you? Motivation goes a long way
>>
>get a like on okcupid
>okcupid is even nice enough to tell me who it is because this never happens
>its an alien looking tranny who demands anyone he dates also be an intersectional feminist
I regret life more and more each day
>>
>>29907782
that girl would look so much better if she had normal long bangs, straight cut short bangs just look like you cut your hair with a bowl
>>
>>29909273
Yeah I'm studying mechanical engineering, actually enjoyed physics/maths in school
>>
>>29909362
Well the next 10 years are arguably the best years of your life. People in college are very chill, it's easier to make friends than in hs. Plus, engineering is a robot haven too, you'll meet lots of like minded people.
>>
>>29907782
holy shit I think I know that girl irl
is she from spain and studies biochemistry by any chance?
>>
>>29909521
I sure hope so, I'm just tired of seeing people having fun and meeting up and not having a friend(s) to do the same.
>>
>>29907782
I hate it when people say this, but who is this girl? She's very pretty.
>>
>>29907782
Rewinding time and reversing bad decisions, avoiding bad experiences etc is completely impossible, so getting upset about the past is pointless.

I don't think you particularly regret anything anyway. You're just bored of doing the same comfy shit every day and need to deflect so you can justify not doing new things, because you're afraid to.

Admit you love being a waste of space and jerkin off to cartoons all day, live it, love it. Or maybe go outside. Perhaps both?
>>
>>29907782
Consider it is a checkpoint or end of a chapter and move on. Hope that all will be fine.
>>
Escapism. It doesn't really help but I try. Therapist recommended me to stop obsessing about it but I can't.

>>29909059
You're going to college. Take some pride in that. I failed hs 3 times and words can't even describe how jealous I am. Otherwise pretty much same here. Hope it works out for you, bruv.
>>
>>29909818
thanks man, same back at you
>>
>>29907782
is that Dobby?

that show is like arcanine on british
>>
>>29910179
I checked it's not
also worst peep show girl
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.