[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you looking for with suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1446680952674.jpg (31 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1446680952674.jpg
31 KB, 500x600
What do you hope to accomplish?
>>
>>29907765
The obvious answer is death
>>
to turn off the feels, self loathing and cringe forever, duh.
>>
fully detach from the ratrace that is life via enlightenment. It's my only hope. Otherwise I'm stuck in inevitable misery.
>>
>>29907765
Eternal peace.
>>
>>29907765
Peace and calm.
>>
No more responsibilities or challenges
>>
I just don't want to feel things anymore
>>
>>29907765
maximization of utility. Think about it this way.

Let's say you knew that in several hours from now you will burn to death horribly. Lets also say you have a pill which will put you to sleep and then kill you without even the slightest bit of pain but it will take a couple hours to do so. Are these last few hours really worth suffering such an agonizing experience?
>>
File: 1409615156159.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1409615156159.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
If you want to talk about suicide with people who won't judge you for it, come here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SanctionedSuicide/
>>
>>29909271
the only place on reddit that isn't complete shit
>>
>>29909271
I'll check it out soon.
>>
>>29909271
The only good subreddit ever made.
>>
The same feeling as the time I went unconscious after falling off my bike. There really is no bad or good about death, its neutral. Neutral is better than suffering.
>>
>>29907765
to become nothing
>>
>>29907765
Make someone's life truly happy
>>
>>29909321
>>29909402
r/foreverunwanted is good too

>>29907765
No more pain or fear
>>
>>29909647
>r/foreverunwanted

Sounds like some petulant whining place
>>
>>29909217
tbqh I would want to spend those last hours as best as possible
>>
The best thing would be having the option to give your organs to someone who needs them and then be killed painlessly but I don't think there's a place where you can do that
>>
File: 1466926846084.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1466926846084.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
I just want to escape from this shitty world that I'm pretty much unable to change, and to stop the horrible feels that keep pestering me every single fucking day.
>>
I'm just tired. I'm always tired. Physically, emotionally, mentally... There's just no end to it. I get good sleep and exercise, I go to therapy and whatnot. But I'm still just tired

I just want to sleep until time ends
>>
>>29911341
Sounds like a film (can't remember the name)

>>29911373
I sometimes look up at the stars at night and feel so incredibly powerless. I wish I wasn't born, life is just too awful.
>>
I just want to suck dick
>>
""A myriad of men are born; they labor and sweat and struggle for bread; they squabble and scold and fight; they scramble for little mean advantages over each other.

Age creeps upon them; infirmities follow; shames and humiliations bring down their prides and their vanities. Those they love are taken from them and the joy of life is turned to aching grief. The burden of pain, care, misery, grows heavier year by year.

At length ambition is dead; pride is dead; vanity is dead; longing for release is in their place. It comes at last - the only unpoisoned gift ever had for them - and they vanish from a world where they were of no consequence; where they achieved nothing; where they were a mistake and a failure and a foolishness; where they have left no sign that have existed - a world which will lament them a day and forget them forever.

Then another myriad takes their place and copies all they did and goes along the same profitless road and vanishes as they vanished - to make room for another and another and a million other myriads to follow the same arid path through the same desert and accomplish what the first myriad and all the myriads that came after it accomplished - nothing!""
>>
>>29911733
>tfw only 20 and already relate to this

Pretty sure I'm doomed anons
>>
If I get disqualified from military service due to any medical problems I'll probably end up offing myself since I have no others skills or talents and without the military I would would just be another slave working at some demeaning, soul-crushing retail or east food job.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.