[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fat people are NOT robots. you are all just disgusting over eaters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: disgustingfat.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
disgustingfat.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
fat people are NOT robots. you are all just disgusting over eaters who can't stop shoving fucking food in your mouth

fat people should have their own fucking board to whine about how many boxes of pop tarts they eat for breakfast
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>29907694
I feel offended. Please delete.
>>
If the most significant thing you could do to improve your life is simply not stuff your fat face, i.e. nothing at all, then you do not belong here.
>>
>>29907875
its funny how 95% of fat people's problems can be solved by

not
stuffing
their
face

why is this so hard?
>>
>>29907930

lost weight once

still hideous (bone structure is shit) and autistic

going to die a flabby death someday, but until then let the tendies flow
>>
>>29907930
its literally not that

its lack of movement, anyone can get fat if he gets immobile and lazy.
>>
>>29908779
ive basically sat on my ass for the past 10 years and i haven't gotten fat, nowhere close to it

stop.stuffing.your.fucking.face
>>
>>29908797
so what iv been a technician in the army, ate 3 meals a day and worked 7 hours every day including Saturdays

was still fat.
>>
>>29908862
eat 2 meals a day

bam problem solved
>>
fat hate is so boring. pick the easiest target of all and then feel super smart about using the same tired lines over and over.
>>
>>29908779
Not true. I was skinny think for years and years until I turned 20 and got a job and could afford to buy soda and junk food whenever I want.

Now I'm about 10lbs over weight.
>>
People who try to define what a robot is and make threads about this makes you a robot, that makes you a normie, should I do this or would that make me a normie, etc. are really fucking annoying. I wish they would go back to /soc/.
>>
I hate this le just stop eating xd /fit/ meme. I've been eating around 500-1500 calories for 2 years and im at my same weight. If you wonder why thats because im too depressed to eat more and most of it comed from eggs, milk and tuna.
>>
>>29908996
triggered fat ass detected. lose weight and leave
>>
>>29908996
and fatso detected....
>>
>>29909006
Negro plz. Your magic body defies the laws of physics. I'm so sure.

Fatsos are out of their minds.
>>
>>29909006
Btw im not trying to lose weight, it just happened.
>>
>>29908996
>not fat
>agree with this post
These threads are "if you're not like me you're not a robot, I'm really special and unique"

You might as well make a tumblr page
>>
Daily reminder that if you hate on people who are socially disadvantaged and victimized (which includes fatasses) you do not belong on this board.

>inb4 triggered normalfags use the same old bullshit "witty" redditor tier "insults"

You have to go back man
>>
>>29909032
Well you fucking faggots keep saying the same shit.
>just stop eating xDDD
And thats what ive been doing. Again im not trying to lose weight but it obviously hasnt worked.
>>
>>29909073
Not being able to stop shoving garbage down your gullet is not being socialy disadvantaged or victimized you raging tumblrina.
>>
>>29909114
Law of thermodynamics says otherwise.

Kill yourself you crazy faggot.
>>
>>29909114
>And thats what ive been doing. Again im not trying to lose weight but it obviously hasnt worked.
Most people under/overestimate how many calories they're consuming. You also need to know the right amount of calories you need.

The average male needs about 2k, but you'll need even less if you're shorter and not physically active.

Also, it's pretty easy to consume too many calories when you're drinking milk or soda. Not that either one is necessarily bad if you know how much to consume, but it's easier to overdrink than overeat.

It is also possible that you have some kind of medical disorder that makes you gain weight, but that's very unlikely.
>>
>>29909123
it is definitely victimizing people and they are definitely socially disadvantaged. you are normie and you don't impress anyone but other normies.
>>
>>29909139
>homosexual faggot thinks he knows about physics
>the body cant adapt itself to the circumstances
Go suck a nigger cock, faggot.
>>
>>29909170
There is no medical disorder that makes you gain weight. Again, the law of thermodynamics.

Also soda is necessarily bad.
>>
>>29909073
omg think of the poor disgusting fat fucks

eat a dick, or better yet dont, gotta keep those calories down :)
>>
>>29909188
Having shitty eating habits doesn't make you disadvantaged or a victim.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29909195
Fat people are fucking ridiculous.

Smh
>>
>>29909170
lol

>thyroid problems
>hormone problems
>genes (uricase and others)
>>
>being able to fix your life by giving up one luxury
>not doing it
>claiming your life is shit
I generally hate people who claim they can't do anything about being fat. all you have to do is STOP EATING SO MUCH yet they can't do it.

If being fat is the reason you claim to be a robot/the source of your problems you are NOT a robot
>>
>>29909170
2k calories is probably way too much for the people who sit on their ass all day

try more like 1200
>>
>>29909241
>Kill yourself.

>>29909260
>Smh

hmmmm really makes you think
>>
>>29909298
Nah it's like 1600
>>
>>29909298
true. but its the wrong way to go about it
its proven that the best way to lose weight is eating according to your body weight and exercise at least twice a week
>>
>>29909170
I don't think I have a medical disorder since I don't gain weight either. Im a neet that leaves his house to run errands many times a week, sometimes by foot. The most plausible thing in my opinion is my metabolism did actually slowed to a crawl since I feel tired half of the time. Also no soda and im 1.76 96kg
>>
>>29909123
>you do not agree with me, this means that you are from tumblr

Im a guy, and 5'11" and 190 pounds. Try again faggot.

>Not being able to stop shoving garbage down your gullet is not being socialy disadvantaged

Except thats not how it works. If you seriously think that the ONLY difference between an average person and a fatass is nutrition and excercise then you are clueless. See this for just one small example on why you are wrong http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-gut-bacteria-help-make-us-fat-and-thin/ .

Not to mention that fatasses (male ones at least) are one of the most victimized people in society. Only being a couple pounds overweight already will make you a "neckbeard" and "creep". People will almost always be heavily prejudicial towards you regardless of how you act or what kind of person you are.
>>
>>29909385
>35% of americans who are overweight

lalalalal stop eating so much stop eating so much stop eating so much laalalalala
>>
>>29909385
Not him but I'd like to add hormones as a crucial factor too, if you were born a low test sissy then you are at greater sissy for being fat regardless of how you eat.
>>
>>29909444
there was an experiment done on how fat people lost weight by just injecting them with testosterone

no excercise,no salad. just hormones
>>
>>29909481
there was also an experiment by a man who was fat and he didn't eat for a year and he lost weight

so back to the original point - STOP EATING SO MUCH
>>
>>29909503
>STOP EATING SO MUCH

wrong. just stop eating processed food
>>
>>29909481
Exactly, now imagine being low test but not low enough to have visible effects to seek inmediate treatment and it's not as simple as stop eating so much xDD anymore. And since we're on /r9k/ I imagine most fatties problems here go beyond how much they eat. Not serious enough to become morbidly obese though.
>>
>>29907694
honestly I agree, I hate fatbots

They're just Chads-in-waiting. Every time I read about a fatty losing weight and getting a gf makes me rage
>>
>>29909275
Pure memery.

Energy isn't created in a vacuum. If you're gaining weight you're taking in excessive calories. FACT.

Take your bullshit to tumblr.
>>
>>29909331
Twice a week.

>Try 6-7 days a week fampai.
>>
>>29909218
>Also soda is necessarily bad.
No it isn't, overconsumption is bad. A 12 oz serving is too much soda for most people.

Only having 4-6 ounces is fine as long as you don't consume more sugar throughout the day.

>>29909347
Your metabolism doesn't really differ much from person to person. Most likely what's happening is you're eating just enough to maintain. Do you actually wait until you're hungry to eat? I've noticed that most people never wait until they actually feel hungry, they'll eat because it's time to eat, they're bored, etc.

Try not eating the next time you feel like eating, at least for a while. Once you notice the empty, "burning" feeling in your stomach you can train yourself to know when you're actually hungry.
>>
>>29909385
->muh gut bacteria

You truly are a fucking idiot. Got any more meme pseudo science?
>>
>>29909566
your body is far more capable to retain fat than you think

bears retain lots of fat and they exert more energy than any human being
>>
>>29909385
If you feel victimized, get fucking in shape! Jesus. It's entirely under your control you fucking gasbag.
>>
>>29908862

I'm a lazy 25 year old neet, I eat a sandwich, a bowl of cereal and a snack every day. Stop eating so fucking much.
>>
>>29909602
>Try not eating the next time you feel like eating, at least for a while. Once you notice the empty, "burning" feeling in your stomach you can train yourself to know when you're actually hungry.

as a normal weight individual this is how i eat. i wait until i feel that empty stomach burn. i don't eat a meal before this, maybe a snack or something small.

if you don't feel that stomach burn but you still eat, you're probably eating too much
>>
>>29909481
Fat people are fucking stupid.

50% of their problem is between the ears.
>>
>>29909641
lol what is this diet you are literally dying
>>
>>29909548
Low testerone is a fucking meme. Smh.
>>
>>29909545
>just stop eating processed food
http://www.rd.com/health/diet-weight-loss/yes-you-canlose-weight-with-twinkies/

Processed food is usually less nutritious and satiating, but it won't magically make you gain weight if you don't consume too many calories
>>
>>29909684
>lol what is this diet you are literally dying

he said through his fat pig face while sucking on a big gulp of coke and eating ding dongs
>>
>>29909684

Like I care. There are veggies in the sandwich and fresh fruit with the cereal though.
>>
>>29909602
Soda does ZERO for you. It's unnecessary garbage.
>>
>>29909620
Nigga plz. No fat guys at Auschwitz.
>>
>>29909722
i think every fat fuck in this thread should do themselves a favor and just get club soda or some type of carbonated regular water like pellegrino or whatever.

stop sucking down that death syrup.
>>
>>29909684
Annnnnd.....this is why you're fat.
>>
>>29909709
its all about how your body digest the food
>>
>>29909751
Yeah. I just do water, coffee and green tea.

Why anyone in 2016 is still drinking liquid diabetes is beyond me.
>>
>>29909771
>humans should eat a chocolate bar a day bruh, stop eating like a fucking pig

another proof that americans have zero nutrition awareness

do they just teach you that all sugars are equal
>>
>>29909796
No it's really not. Why do fat people believe such nonsense?
>>
>>29909816
to be fair, soda does play some fucking tricks on your tongue

flat soda tastes like absolute ass, add some carbonation to that disgusting syrupy shit and it tastes acceptable

carbonation is some tricky jew shit
>>
>>29909823
What are you talking about?

I was making fun of that anon for thinking that diet was starving to death.
>>
>>29909722
Not really, it provides calories. It can be good for you if you're physically active.

Obviously it's not as nutritionally balanced as a meal, but demonizing it doesn't help either.

Most people just consume way too much, so blaming the drink is wrong.
>>
>>29909864
Just drink water nigga. It's not that hard.
>>
>>29909879
Soda is not good for you.

Pull your head from out of your ass.
>>
>>29909904
i'm just saying, soda is designed to trick you.

i mostly drink water. i have a soda with lunch but that's it.
>>
>>29909868
but he is eating 600 calories a day my friend

altho im pretty sure he lied just to scoff at """fat""" people
>>
File: 2016-06-08-22-10-24-520315368.jpg (5 KB, 215x143) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08-22-10-24-520315368.jpg
5 KB, 215x143
>>29909879
>...it provides calories. It can be good for you if you're physically active.
>>
>>29909170
Right, and the average male walks 10,000 steps a day.

My fat mom walks 4000.

Fat people also need to move more. They don't realize how little they move. If they tried to follow the average person around all day they'd never make it.
>>
>>29909879
If you move enough, soda isn't bad for you.

But fatties who sit around playing vidya all day dont move enough.
>>
>>29909916
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/04/how-sugar-affects-the-body-in-motion/

Most food isn't inherently bad for you, except for things like trans fats. Overconsumption is the problem.

>>29909964
>classic green text reaction image post with no argument.jpg
>>
File: 1426519329095.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1426519329095.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
The only time I'm happy is when I eat and even then it's a fleeting happiness. I'm completely miserable and the only thing that helps also hurts me. Might as well keep eating myself to death. I wouldn't expect healthy people to understand.
>>
>>29909972
>Fat people also need to move more. They don't realize how little they move. If they tried to follow the average person around all day they'd never make it.

Yeah, I have a ton of physical health problems but I still exercise regularly. I can easily walk a mile and do other things but when I hear a fat person out of breath just from regular walking or that they have trouble climbing stairs it puts it into perspective that they're in terrible shape and might not realize it.
>>
>>29910001
fruit sugar breaks down more easily, and processed food have starch in it
>>
>>29909617
I would like to see you disprove it then. Again, this is just one example. There are many more reasons why being fat goes way beyond bad nutrition and poor excercise. However, if you cant even debunk this one study and its findings it already means you are wrong, so lets start here.
>>
>>29910000
Soda is empty calories. Get that through your thick head.
>>
>>29909617
He's right though, there are hidden issues with obesity. It's also been tested and proven in that case that people with unhealthy digestive bacteria are more likely to be depressed or anxious. The stomach and digestive system is pretty complex.
>>
>>29910001
Ask any doctor in the world if you should drink soda.

Fucking fatties.
>>
>>29910061
Jesus christ. You fat fucks will believe any flimsy bullshit.
>>
>>29910108
I don't drink soda, I exercise regularly, and I'm not fat. But if you think having a few sips of soda suddenly makes you unhealthy/fat/diabetic you're just contributing to the problem of people not knowing how to be healthy.
>>
>>29910097
Nigga plz. Ask any reputable MD or dietician.

This is6is meme bullshit adopted bybcrazy fat people to avoid personal accountability.

CICO is scientific FACT
>>
>>29910141
Of course. But it's not GOOD for you. A couple of puffs on a cigarette won't kill you either, but why form bad habits?
>>
>>29910166
He just said that to show there are more differences between fat people and healthy people than most people realize. He didn't say it's entirely the reason for being overweight.
>>
>>29910452
The only difference is CICO. That's it.
>>
>>29910129
As i said im 5'11" an 190 pounds. Not exactly in top shape but im not a landwhale either.

Still waiting for you to disprove that article btw.
>>
>>29910141
be surprised. some people drink 1.5liter and blow up
>>
>>29910531
Nigga. Gut flora is a vague theory used to sell delusional fatties meme pills.

And i don't believe for a second you're not fat.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29910570
Even his fake height/weight was 15/20 pounds overweight
>>
>>29910594
>skinny = healthy

literally the only reason why fat shaming is retarded
>>
File: 135631.jpg (187 KB, 1143x1300) Image search: [Google]
135631.jpg
187 KB, 1143x1300
>>29910531
Ummm ... Your gut bacteria (microbiome) adjust to what you eat, not the other way around.

Ridiculous. This is literally fat acceptance tier bullshit.

(and yeah, you're definitely fat)
>>
>>29910650
Skinny isn't necessarily healthy, but fat is definitely unhealthy.

Stop making excuses fatso.
>>
>>29910668
not making excuses, you are just pushing the meme that skinny people are more nutrition conscious when its known that most people in general arent
>>
>>29910570
Well that sounds like a fair theory. Sounds like you are pretty sure about it as well, so why not go ahead and actually disprove the study?

>>29910594
>implying that people lie on an anonymous imageboard to impress some faggots on the internet

Do you actually believe that you are this important?

And yes, i am not in perfect shape. However my weight is in the healthy range, and i am currently losing weight. Which doesnt matter anyways but feel free to meme, redditfriend.
>>
>>29910692
Of course fit people are more nutrition conscious fat boy. And the older you get, that will be even more true.

Grow up.
>>
>>29910744
its a complex subject and most people are equally aware of what you exactly need, i would also wager that skinny people don't follow tailor made diets and eat irresponsibly
>>
>Fatties should just stop eating!

Would you tell a meth addict to just stop smoking meth? Would you tell an alcoholic to just stop drinking?
>>
>>29910721
This nigga. Eat 1500 calories a day and run 5k a day for the next 6 months and get back to me about your meme gut bullshit.

And like this anon said: >>29910651
>>
>>29910781
its just a common answer
>>
>>29910721
Nigga stop lying. If you're 5'11 190 and in perfect shape, you're in NFL cornerback tier shape. And f you believe in gut flora bullshit, you're definitely not in that kind of shape.

You are fat. It is obvious.
>>
>>29910765
Nope. Once you're over 30 or so, people who are in shape work hard for it.

Stop making excuses fatty.
>>
>>29910781
>Would you tell a meth addict to just stop smoking meth? Would you tell an alcoholic to just stop drinking?

Um yes. What else are you going to tell them?

Fat people are exhausting.
>>
>>29910782
This isnt about me.

Until you actually disprove the study i posted you are still wrong. Shouldnt be that hard to disprove one single study if you are so sure about your case.

>>29910833

Are you retarded? I literally said that i am NOT in perfect shape. Which again doesnt matter because this is not about me.

The same thing i said above applies to you as well. Unless you can disprove the study you are wrong.
>>
>>29910781
>Would you tell a meth addict to just stop smoking meth? Would you tell an alcoholic to just stop drinking?
yes
why wouldn't you?
their problems stems from consuming a harmful amount of a substance.
so stop consuming it

what, is there some other way to solve those problems like hopping on one foot while chanting the special verse while you keep a dried lizard balanced on your head?

just fucking stop consuming that shit, it's all you gotta do you fat druggy pussy
>>
>>29910960
>http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-gut-bacteria-help-make-us-fat-and-thin/

Your study is a fucking theory dipshit. It's not proven to begin with. How could I disprove it?

the first fucking line:

>For the 35 percent of American adults who do daily battle with obesity, the main causes of their condition are all too familiar: an unhealthy diet, a sedentary lifestyle and perhaps some unlucky genes.

PERHAPS.

The main PROVEN causes are an unhealthy diet and sedentary lifestyle.

Jesus. Fat people are fucking lazy AND stupid.
>>
>>29907694
I really wish all the failed normies from /fit/ would just fuck off already
The other normies may not like you but guess what? We don't like you either
>>
File: AAEAAQA.jpg (30 KB, 468x339) Image search: [Google]
AAEAAQA.jpg
30 KB, 468x339
>>29911105
>I really wish.....
>>
>>29910993
>yes
>why wouldn't you?

Because he's not retarded and knows other people are probably also not retarded so that was the first fucking thing they tried
If addiction was so simple as "hey dude I should stop doing this thing" then it wouldn't be an addiction, just a habit
>>
>>29911138
I also really wish I knew what the fuck that picture is of
>>
>>29911152
And yet there is no cure to 'addiction' other than to stop.

fat people love circular bullshit excuses.
>>
>>29911152
>then it wouldn't be an addiction, just a habit
all addictions are just a habit
you think baiting finger nails isn't an addiction? nigger I fucking love doing that shit to the point where when I see someone else with long finger nails I wanna chomp on that shit
all addictions are just advanced habits
how do you break a habit?
you just fucking quit
nothing else to it
>>
>>29911018
It is a physical study, not just a baseless theory.

Pastebinning it because it wont let me post it here (non-ASCII for some reason)

http://pastebin.com/g0GCt0pi

That is taken from that link.
No one here is denying that fat people have shitty diets. What im saying is that its not the ONLY reason as to why they are fat, or how fat they are.
>>
>>29907694
All these skinnyfag normies
>>
>>29909816
>Why anyone in 2016 is still drinking liquid diabetes is beyond me.

Because they like the taste you moron
>Why people do things that are pleasurable is beyond me

You know, maybe you guys are right
You're the true robots, there's really no way people as dense about human behavior as you are does not have autism
>>
People who cant gain wait also are not robots.
You have no fear of food, no need to stay at a socially acceptable weight, your life is literally just shitposting and being a spooky skeleton, nowhere near as bad as others.
>>
>>29911197
How do you stop eating?
You know it is necessary for life?
>>
File: 1467443332057.jpg (48 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
1467443332057.jpg
48 KB, 562x600
>>29907694
>tfw when i am really fat and manage to get thin pussy
>tfw when i actually crave for a fat chick

Cruel irony stabbing me in my clogged heart.
>>
>>29911219
>you think baiting finger nails isn't an addiction?

It isn't. You're a fag and you lack perspective
>>
>>29911227
The person who wrote it wasn't even a scientist. Smh.
>>
>>29911227
Yeah shitty diets AND no excersise.

Gut flora is meme academia jerk off bullshit.
>>
>>29911273
Go see dietician. Get a diet made for you. Follow it.

Not rocket science.
>>
>>29911184
ostrich with head in sand
>>
>all these fat fucks in this thread

clogging up my thread like your heart is clogging up with plaque

this thread now has diabetes because of you disgusting lard blimps
>>
>>29911442
What does it matter who wrote the article? All that matters is who conducted the study.

Also

>baka
>robot

Top kek m8

>>29911462
Well if its a meme then it should be easy for you to disprove it. Go ahead, im waiting.
>>
>>29911486
That does literally nothing to control the addiction
Unless getting a diet made for you includes having someone follow you around to make sure you'll stick to said diet and will cook all the meals from said diet in exact portions for you
Otherwise, you're a fucking food addict, you get access to food and if you're left to your own devices you're gonna abuse it
>>
>>29911560
Yeah that "baka" is supposed to be "sm.h", fuck this filter bullshit
>>
>>29911568
>food addict

i always laugh at this term

i have more respect for heroin and meth addicts than fucking food addicts. fat people are lower than dope fiends
>>
>>29911184
Oh
I thought the tail was it's face and it was some sort of star wars thing
>>
>>29911598
Was meant for >>29911491

Distracted nancy
>>
>>29911593
Laugh all you want, it still exists
Probably not as prevalent as fat people online make it seem but it exists
>>
>>29911662
food addiction does not exist. it is made up bullshit to give fat people an excuse for being fat
>>
>>29911568
Okay, then fucking die a slow and uncomfortable death if you're not willing to stop shoving food down your throat for one hour.

How do you keep defending this? No one is saying stop eating, just to stop eating so MUCH.
>>
>>29909751
soda should only be used for mixed drinks
>>
>>29911736
soda should be used as an alternative blood source for fat people, they're basically 80% soda anyway
>>
>>29911593
Food, unlike drugs, is usually a coping mechanism in early childhood, which means fatties have seen some shit.
If i was at my thinnest i could be classed as skeletal, i used to be a gymnast in primary school. However when i was getting older my parents would start making us all have fast food and constantly buy us shitloads of chocolate/candies to make up for them neglecting us for their business and alcoholism.
I didnt choose to become fat, i grew into it because i was told to by my parents, and once your body become accustomed to more food intake it becomes increasingly harder to reverse it, since you have to force yourself out of comfort and become hungry for the rest of your life (the feeling never stops).

I was skeletal as a kid, fat as a teen, obese as a 18-25yo, and now recovering back to a healthy weight. Ive lost 50lb, only need to lose 20 more to be at a healthy bmi.
>>
>>29911730
I keep defending this because you keep saying retarded shit and I like arguing with retarded people apparently, which is why I come to 4chan I guess
You don't even have to eat a lot to get fat you moron. Lots of common dietary staples are calorie dense
>>
>>29911462
>Gut flora is meme academia jerk off bullshit.

Yep. Has anyone ever met an onese person who deosn't eat a ton of shit food and soda? Me neither.

Like they're eating celery and water and some magical bacteria is making them obese. PUHleeze.
>>
>>29909602
>Most likely what's happening is you're eating just enough to maintain. Do you actually wait until you're hungry to eat? I've noticed that most people never wait until they actually feel hungry, they'll eat because it's time to eat, they're bored, etc.
I tried understanding more about this and found out there's 2 kind of caloric rates. One being basal metabolic rate and the other rest metabolic rate or something like that. From what I understood the first takes into account activity and so but because I do almost nothing im ignoring it while the second one should be constant because it's the one that supposedly follows le thermodynamics meme and is measured assuming all you do is lie on a bed, it's literally the least amount of energy needed to keep your body warm and properly functioning. And it's still higher from what I consume. Im not saying im violating thermodynamics, just that after long periods of time I got used to it and obviously my body isnt working properly instead. The point being >>>stop eating didnt work.

>Try not eating the next time you feel like eating, at least for a while. Once you notice the empty, "burning" feeling in your stomach you can train yourself to know when you're actually hungry.
I already do that most of the time, eating feels like a chore and thats why I eat readily available things like tuna and milk, no need to prepare or wash dishes and takes 5 min.
>>
>>29911560
>easy for you to disprove it.
Again you fat fucking retarded. YOU CAN"T DISPROVE THAT WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN.
>>
>>29911817
bullshit

god has literally been proven to exist.... for fat people at least, they just call god by his earthy form's name - soda
>>
>>29911568
Oh so you're just a helpless victim then?

I hate fat people. They're ridiculous.
>>
>>29911703
It's more a cause than an excuse and if you weren't an useless retard you would notice that
It doesn't say "oh we you're addicted guess we have to let you keep doing it", if anything it gives a deeper perspective into the problem and seeks more efficient ways than "just stop eating fatty" to treat it
Your simplistic world view is retarded
>>
>>29911703
>food addiction does not exist.
You can literally be addicted to anything, people get addicted to exercise. Just because you won't die from withdrawals doesn't mean it's not an addiction
>>
>>29911854
stop eating fat ass

>>29911857
in that case i'm addicted to making fun and laughing at fat asses
>>
>>29911788
Well you've now made it apparent that you aren't serious, and by the sounds of it, you are probably obese if not overweight yourself.

It's irrelevant if 'dietary staples' are calorie dense. I'm going to say this slowly so maybe you understand me this time.

DON'T
EAT
SO
FUCKING
MUCH

Do you understand now?
>>
>>29911791
I have
Not American levels of obese but still pretty fat
Ate mostly meat (like A LOT of meat) amd things like potatoes and yams
>>
>>29911817
It has been proven though, did you read the link?

You sound pretty triggered my man, you sure you dont need your fact free safe space?
>>
>>29911854
Amazing how food 'addiction' didn't seem to exist until the last 10 years.

Kill yourself if you have that little will power.
>>
>>29911897
Nigga plz. That's what you SAW him eat. Fat people LIE.
>>
>>29911892
Do you know what calorie dense means you stupid fuck? It means even a tiny amount of it has a lot of calories. Therefore you don't have to eat a whole bucket of it to pack the calories in
>>
File: 871.gif (51 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
871.gif
51 KB, 500x254
>>29911899
It has not been proven you dumb delusional dickhead. The very first fucking sentence says as much.
>>
>>29911899
>You sound pretty triggered my man

fat people literally cannot trigger anything other than an earthquake
>>
>>29907694

Wow she's both fat and doesn't have huge tits.
>>
>>29911910
It's almost like we live in an age where information is more easily available and people can communicate their struggles with each other more easily, as if through some kind of web or something right
Spooky
>>
File: 21mages.jpg (4 KB, 199x90) Image search: [Google]
21mages.jpg
4 KB, 199x90
>>29911934
Then eat less of it you dumb fuck.

Fat people are fucking junkies. They'll do, say, or believe anything before giving up their precious.
>>
>>29911928
Okay buddy

Originality
>>
>>29911976
Nigga plz. We live in an age where Oreo's are cheap and plentiful.
>>
>>29911976
which is why all fat "robots" should leave this board and form their own safe space board or forum

just make sure to bring the walmart fat scooters
>>
>>29911934
Try not eating then. No one is forcing you with a gun to your head to put that inside of your body.

Next excuse
>>
>>29911981
>Fat people are fucking junkies.

Didn't food addiction not exist to you like 10 fucking posts ago, you fucking heap of horse semen?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ

be honest fat people, have you ever used a walmart scooter?
>>
>>29912005
You're just making it worse
That's basically saying "funny how there weren't any crack addicts before crack was made available"
>>
>>29911941
But did you read the link? Because if you did you would see that it actually has been proven.

>>29911944

Well im not fat, and as you see i managed to trigger a whole bunch of retarded normalfags, so you are infact wrong.
>>
>>29912050
>That's basically saying "funny how there weren't any crack addicts before crack was made available"

so basically you're saying food has never existed before 10 years ago? lol wtf
>>
>>29912006
You're not funny. I can tell you're a normie because normies aren't funny and you aren't funny. Funny or clever.
>>
>>29911976
Ha. Obesity itself was somewhat rare as recently as 25 years ago.

If 'food addiction' is real (it's not) we're having an epidemic.
>>
>>29912018
Their brains is telling them to eat food, no gun necessary
>>
>>29912029
Different anon.

And addiction is a negative behavior problem, not a disease.

>b-but Dr. Drew

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29912074
please get heart disease and die
>>
>>29912050
Yes fatty, sugar was invented 10 years ago.
>>
>>29912067
Not 10 years specifically but
Processed sugary high fat pre packaged foods? Probably not
Grocery stores themselves are like less than 100 years old right? Food was a hot commodity until recently
>>
>>29912056
Please link the part where your dumb bullshit has been proven via the scientific method.

We'll wait fat boy.
>>
>>29912136
they still sell normal food in grocery stores

ya know, vegetables and meats and stuff. they aren't found in the aisle with 400 different types of sugary breakfast cereals
>>
>>29910042
I understand, and I feel the same way... Sending love to you, anon kun
>>
>>29912136
Than stop eating it you fucking retard.

Have a carrot or a stalk of celery or something.

No one respects your fake victim-hood.
>>
>>29912162
I know you are retarded but it shouldnt be too hard to click on a link right?

http://pastebin.com/g0GCt0pi
>>
>>29912101
Why are you telling me that? Where did I say it was a disease?
My whole point is that it makes the treatments for obese people more complex than "just stop eating" if they have it

Why are guys acting as if it excuses anything? It just explains the cause of the obesity but no other addiction is ever allowed to go unchecked for the good of the person that has it, why would this be different?
You faggots get so triggered over fat people you forget how to be reasonable
>>
>>29912132
Was sugar this "cheap and available" like that stupid nigga poster said before?
>>
>>29912195
Well I guess it seems that people who get fat easier should eat less than a regular person. Problem solved.
>>
>>29907694
Yeah I'm a fat ass,m but atleast I'm a chad fatass. How much pussy have you fucked op? How many of them were under 160? For men being fat aint shit, women have it worse in that regard. Being fit wont have bitches miring if you lack everything else.
>>
>>29912174
I'm aware
But humans like feeling good and if sugat makes your feel good receptors tingle just right you're going to keep choosing the fucking sugar instead of the nice looking head of lettuce that is also available at that same store
Cause you know
You're addicted to sugar
>>
>>29912195
Nigga if isolating bacteria is a cure to obesity, why are obesity rates increasing rapidly?

We'll wait.
>>
>>29912195
If only this level of bullshit burned calories. You (and everyone else) are fat because they take in more calories than they burn. PERIOD.
>>
>>29912201
What other cure is there? There isn't.

You just want to run in a bunch of bullshit psychological circles, instead of doing the ONE thing that actually works. It's part of the reason why you're fat.
>>
File: 22ndex.jpg (6 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
22ndex.jpg
6 KB, 194x260
>>29912250
>I'm a chad fatass.
>>
>>29912187
>Then stop drinking beer you fucking retard
>Have some coconut water or plain tap water or something

I feel like you're trying really hard not to get the point
>>
>>29912279
>if isolating bacteria is a cure to obesity

Im not sure what you mean with this
>>
>>29912339
>Then stop drinking beer you fucking retard
>Have some coconut water or plain tap water or something

That is the point. What you're writing ironically, is actually correct There literally is no other way.
>>
Is this OP the same as the anti-dog poster?
>>
File: 1466985442752.jpg (252 KB, 580x819) Image search: [Google]
1466985442752.jpg
252 KB, 580x819
healthy distance runner here

i don't think fat haters realize how little these people need to keep their weight

you could 4-500lbs and have a tdee of 3000 calories. it's not boxes of pop tarts. it's not like pic<

3000 is fewer than i need to keep my weight

it's just very easy to keep fat even against adverse nourishment. if you think about it obviously that's what would pass natural selection
>>
>>29912346
did you read your jerk off academic paper?
>>
>>29912322
I don't have a food addiction, I even said I don't think it is as prevalent as people make it seem to be on the internet
What I am saying is that it is RETARDED to tell an addict to just stop doing his addiction cause it's more complex than that you moron
If that's the only cure and the only cure doesn't work in this case then they're fucked.

(But I think it is treatable with therapy probably)
>>
>>29912387
Why dont you just clarify your point rather than asking a retarded rethorical question which you already know the answer to?
>>
>>29912359
Yes, but that's not how you treat an addiction, that's not an useful thing to tell an addict, an addict has probably considered that before. Therefore you saying just makes you a dumb uppity normie who doesn't know anything about helping other people or understanding their behavior but like to act like they do
>>
File: 4mages.jpg (2 KB, 97x96) Image search: [Google]
4mages.jpg
2 KB, 97x96
>>29912381
>you could 4-500lbs and have a tdee of 3000 calories.

PUHleeze, 'healthy distance runner'
>>
>>29912406
>What I am saying is that it is RETARDED to tell an addict to just stop doing his addiction cause it's more complex than that you moron
It's not though. it's litrally the only cure.

If you need to jerk off in some 12 step program and find Jesus or whatever, fine, but all you really need to do is stop.
>>
>>29909114

get off your fat ass and work out
>>
>>29912381
400-500lbs is morbidly obese. You'd have to at a tremendous amount of garbage and never exercise for YEARS to get that big.
>>
>>29912510
>but all you really need to do is stop

You're definitely making a point not to get the point
>>
>>29912566
>>29912470
>not getting the point
>being this imbecile
>>
File: 392599.jpg (25 KB, 596x338) Image search: [Google]
392599.jpg
25 KB, 596x338
>muh gut flora
>muh food addiction
>muh thyroid
>muh processed foods
>>
i hope you get fat as fuck and you get to see how it feels when your physical appearance get stripped away, when you realize all the people that you thought cared about you wouldn't give a single fuck about you if you were ugly, if you were filth, if you were a fat fuck, you realize how vain and empty society is, you get to see that human beings are just disgusting animals, the lowest of the low, and i get to be the 'subhuman' that is too depressed to leave the bed? while you fucks never have to know how it feels? live on looking down on me and others with no fucking clue what in the fuck you're talking about? it must be easy to say i don't have feelings, i'm just lazy, i just shove food down my throat because i'm a pig? you don't care either way, you just want to feel better about yourself, fucking disgusting cockroaches

its an addiction and a form of escapism, destroying my own body and giving myself a very slow suicide, i'm not an animal that doesn't feel or think, if you're a robot how could you not understand, i'm a human being, you so easily disown me from the human race and look down on me as filth, you're no better, nobody is any better, if anything fat fucks like me represent the filth that we really are, we best represent physically how disgusting the human race is on the inside, disgusting meat sacks, obsessed with our own egos and gluttony, human beings are all filth and you all deserve to get put down like animals, like i have been my entire life

i hate myself more than any of you but i hate you even more
>>
>>29911968
Why are there so many fat chicks with flat chests nowadays? It's like the worst luck ever
>>
>>29912613
Yes anon, you're helpless in the face of your addiction. Your really the victim here.
>>
>>29912645
No one thinks addicts are victims
>>
File: ab.jpg (260 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
260 KB, 1750x2500
>>29912637
Boo hoo hoo

Grow up
>>
File: 1448045638439.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448045638439.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>29912637
>i hope you get fat as fuck and you get to see how it feels when your physical appearance get stripped away

stopped reading right there

never going to happen. how do i know this? because i don't over eat

stop over eating
>>
>>29912642
Who cares?

Fat chicks are garbage.
>>
>>29912637
>its an addiction and a form of escapism
Thats only the case when youre actually getting fatter. Like >>29912381 said while you do need to eat like pic related TO GET fat, once youre fat you can eat less than a normal person and still keep being fat and have no addiction anymore.

Can any qualified individual tell me if actual starvation helps or does it only make things worse?
>>
>>29912679
Seriously though
You guys are clearly fucking normies
Go back to /fit/ and your stale unfunny fat hate threads
Leave the robot alone, that guy deserves to be here more than you
>>
>>29912645
Who said anything about addiction? The fatty pic anon said you can not be addicted yet still be fat but you retards love to make this hyberbole every fatty eats like his pic related.
>>
File: 121ndex.jpg (8 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
121ndex.jpg
8 KB, 238x212
>>29912679
>>i hope you get fat as fuck and you get to see how it feels when your physical appearance get stripped away

The sentence doesn't even make sense.

Fat people still have a physical aperance.
>>
>>29909385
>Im a guy, and 5'11" and 190 pounds. Try again faggot.

That's not exactly skinny, unless that's all muscle or something
>>
>>29912736
i don't work out dumb ass, fit is for faggots

he deserves to be here more than me because he can't stop eating? what is this, the board for fat people now? fuck off
>>
>>29912689
>Can any qualified individual tell me if actual starvation helps or does it only make things worse?
Makes it worse. But fat people's idea of 'stravation' is like 15500 calories a day.

Truth is once you're obses you're probably fucked. Less than 10% of obese people ever get back to a normal weight.

The ONLY answer is not to get that big to begin with.
>>
>>29912736

Fuck off with your safe space hugbox bullshit.

It's part of why you're fat.
>>
>>29912770
This is the board for mentally weak damaged people
>>
File: 1463249045369.jpg (558 KB, 1280x863) Image search: [Google]
1463249045369.jpg
558 KB, 1280x863
>>29912470
>you could 4-500lbs and have a tdee of 3000 calories.

look it up bro: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

try a 5ft 450lb female who doesn't exercise

even guys that obese have tdee's in the 3 or 4k's, which is pretty easy to eat without even munching butter sticks

and then look up male, 5'10" 300lbs. it takes literally fewer calories than i need to keep that weight. they don't have to sit around eating cakes.

and (as perhaps too few realize) you actually have to count calories if you wanna hit a deficit because that much food doesn't necessarily look like too much.

pic unrelated
>>
>>29912824
exactly

fat people do not qualify. 99% of their problems are directly related to stuffing shit food down their throat and turning into the stay puft marshmallow man
>>
>>29912800
You're shitting up the damn board and completely killing it's purpose you normie faggot, FUCK OFF
>>
>>29912828
Anon 4000 calories is 3-4x what a healthy 5ft female should eat.

Throw in no exercise, and it's closer to 4-5x.

How fat are you?
>>
>>29912865
Probably what made him fat was using food as a coping mechanism for his problems that you don't know what they are. He said it himself he uses food as escapism. Why do you think being fat is his biggest problem? Only a normie would be this presumptuous.
>>
>>29912872
the purpose of the board now is for fat asses to lie delude each other w/ meme bullshit?

yeah, eat a dick.
>>
>>29912898
No one even talks about fat people here unless it is you useless faggots laughing at them and attacking the fat robots. Fat robots come here for the same reason the other robots do but you faggots come here just to start shit with the locals
>>
>>29912779
Im >>29909006 my idea of starvation isnt 12 cakes, 24 pizzas and 30 gallons of coke. Hell if I could I would eat nothing but soylent. What initially made me mad is this stereotype of every fat being like >>29912381 and as you can see its not that easy and even you are starting to recognize it. So >>>>>>>stop eating does not make you less fat as easily as you make it seem, it only prevents you from getting morbidly obese and hence the question of starvation, im already eating very little and you faggots say eat less, less as in nada then??

>Truth is once you're obses you're probably fucked. Less than 10% of obese people ever get back to a normal weight.
>The ONLY answer is not to get that big to begin with.
This is what I think as well, got any source for that claim?
>>
>>29912894
i'm so sick and tired of hearing about using food as a coping mechanism

it's such a crock of shit. omg i'm so depressed and miserable that i can't get out of bed, i think i'm going to..... eat everything in my refrigerator

like wtf?
>>
>>29912929
there are a hell of a lot of normal weight people here with all types of problems

every single time i see some fat ass talking about his or her problems, everything is DIRECTLY related to them being fat
>>
>>29912881
>>29912828
Fat people LIE to friends, family, doctors and ultimately themselves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit
>>
>>29912948
>Trying to dissect other people's coping mechanisms

Peak normie right there
Face it you have no empathy
You're not even well read on this shit yet insist on talking and having an opinion about it so no empathy AND stupid
>>
>>29912865
are you fucking trolling or what

i was mentally weak and ill and severely depressed/suicidal/agoraphobic before i was ever fat, getting fat was just a symptom of that, from being bedridden 24/7 for 10 years, my metabolism got completely fucked, my body became fucked, that whole time for me it was about mental health, my poor physical health was due to my mental problems, i lost 200 lbs and i still know that, how in the world do you generalize such a diverse group of people into this image of a pig with no intelligence that just stuffs his face because 'wew lad i'm a stupid fat fuck', is it the fault of the SJWs and the fat acceptance cunts? you're just as black and white as them in your thinking, you probably see mental illness in fat people as an excuse no matter fucking what, they can't possibly ever experience normal human emotions and problems, they're just filthy disgusting inferior objects right, meanwhile normal skinny people are the only ones who have real mental health issues, of course
>>
File: 212ndex.jpg (12 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
212ndex.jpg
12 KB, 252x200
>>29912929
Nigga I come here to hang out and post green text stories.
>>
>>29912997
It's probably because you only know who the fat ones are when the problem they're facing has to do with their fat
Doesn't mean all their problems are fat and doesn't mean everyone else is not fat
It's not like all posts starts with "so hey I'm 5'8 and 170 lbs and my story is..."
>>
>>29912929
This t b h famalam

Original
>>
>>29912881
a 450lb short female should not be eating around 1k calories. too big a cut. obviously she shouldn't be eating her tdee either.

the point stands: you can be even horrifyingly fat and still eat roughly like a normal person and not lose weight. you don't have to start your day with several boxes of pop-tarts, though obviously many of them do and go on to gain more weight bringing still more costs to their lives, loved ones, and the health system
>>
>>29913035
Nigga you come here to be cancerous
>>
>>29912943

It's pretty fucking easy not to be morbidly obese.

And there are PLENTY of info on this:

http://www.sciencealert.com/odds-of-an-obese-person-attaining-a-healthy-weight-are-incredibly-slim-study-finds
>>
>>29913021
>is it the fault of the SJWs and the fat acceptance cunts?
Not him but judging from /pol/ and /fit/ fat hate threads that certainly is the case. Blame literal landwhales who actually can't keep their snouts closed for that. I don't think robots itt are that morbidly obese nor are they chanting fat acceptance or shit like that.
>>
>>29912948
Pretty much. It's the infantilization of America.
>>
>>29913078
That's what im saying retard.
>how to not get fatter/morbidly obese: shut your fucking mouth
>how to get thin being fat: definitely not just shutting your fucking mouth
Yet all you do is meme fatties with the second part.
>>
>>29913078
>"Odds of an obese person attaining a healthy weight are incredibly slim"
>Its easy to lose weight if you are obese

Pick one
>>
>>29913082
But this is fucking r9k not tumblr
The people here are NOTHING like the HAES one, they're already self hating
So why come in here? Because they're failed normie faggots. They want to make fun of the loud and obnoxious fat cunts but target the weak and depressed fat cunts instead, fucking why
>>
>>29913065
yeah she should. Fuck a 5ft 450lbs female could die at any minute and should be an in-patient treatment program. The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29913021
>i was mentally weak and ill and severely depressed/suicidal/agoraphobic before i was ever fat, getting fat was just a symptom of that, from being bedridden 24/7 for 10 years, my metabolism got completely fucked,

nope, just over eating

i have not set foot in a gym in 15 years, have not exercised since fucking high school, rarely if ever do any physical activity, am depressed, am miserable, etc mental bullshit, and my weight is completely normal

how did i do this? i didn't stuff my goddamn face every second
>>
File: 111.gif (49 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
49 KB, 356x200
>>29913065
>the point stands: you can be even horrifyingly fat and still eat roughly like a normal person and not lose weight.
No. Just no.

the person you are describing is know as a death-fat. They are morbidly obese with a capital M.

A person like that has never ever eaten (even remotely) like a normal person.

Stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>>29913149
>They want to make fun of the loud and obnoxious fat cunts but target the weak and depressed fat cunts instead, fucking why

op here

i made the thread so you people will maybe take a fucking look at yourselves and feel bad and lose the fucking weight

:)
>>
>>29910087
Soda is only good when getting drunk. Might as well make two wrongs.
>>
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 960x1280
>>29912642
I've seen this too...
Fbjtjdhdggssf
>>
>>29913194
>>29913078
>odds-of-an-obese-person-attaining-a-healthy-weight-are-incredibly-slim-study-finds

>incredibly-slim
>>>just stop eating brah xDDDDD
>>
>>29913194
That's not fucking necessary, this is r9k, people feel bad all the time already
Go away
>>
>>29913134
We agree on that. But the point is, once you're that fat it's TOO FUCKING LATE. So as a society we have to send an unequivocal message that fat is bad, it's avoidable, and it's deadly. Don't get fat.
>>
>>29913220
shut the fuck up and lose the weight and become a true robot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.