[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
renting a place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: a62.png (33 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
33 KB, 200x195
> trying to find a new place because normies thinking I'm weird and rumours spreading etc
> find this perfect place, no kitchen only microwave so it is really cheap, nice people and the material base for effortless getting to know people is there, it is sort of isolated though so I don't feel watched all day, and it's located in the back of a normal city housing complex and somewhat older, has this nice oceanic / stone-fisher-hut feeling
> get there, it is being rent by a single woman
> she is really nice, seems to like me, laughs at my dumb comments when I'm doing my improvised small talk thing, everything going great
> ask her about the floor because too I'm scared I'll do something wrong because it's some wood thing
> tfw you know by her reaction she has never cleaned this floor by herself, but you only realise it five minutes after the fact after replaying the scene in your head because assburger
> ask her to show me (once!) how to clean it so I don't do anything wrong, she's like 'no I will not clean before you'
> you go girl
> ask some other crap about what she as a landlord will be responsible for, it starts getting lawyery from both sides fast, she doesn't want to do anything because she works full time
> not sure whether she meant anything or anything but eletricity, irrigation fixes, etc
> ask whether for example she would help me repair big furniture things in the unlikely case they break because I've never done something like this, answer was no
> turns out later she is a lawyer wut
> I don't get the place despite wanting to clear things up honestly beforehand, she doesn't have any other interest at the time

so what was this r9k, did I trigger her or something? does she really want some dumbfuck who doesn't clear things up and destroys her floor? is cleaning the floor in your own apartment for demonstration purposes incompatible with being a high powered career lawyer roast? god I need to move badly this sucks
>>
>>29907097
Sounds like she's incompetent and thought you would be trouble.
She probably wants a tenant who won't ask so many questions so she can leave things "up in the air" and buttfuck you later.
>>
>>29907097
She probably just wants someone to pay a fat fee when they move out.
>>
>>29907136
yes that was my conclusion as well, good to get confirmation though, I should probably be thankful I didn't get the place (but is was so nice)
>>
>>29907273
this could be, the fact that she is a lawyer could mean that she flat out denied showing me how to clean the goddamn floor so she can claim it is my fault later on (without at that instant realising that by telling me 'no' directly she destroys her own case), and the apparent indifference towards her own property (which actually was older so might not be worth that much) might mean that this was some more sinister scheme to screw me when I want to leave
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.