[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to ask a girl out >remember you only want her for sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1465230099541.jpg (25 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1465230099541.jpg
25 KB, 228x221
>go to ask a girl out
>remember you only want her for sex and youre not going to be happy with her
>remember that if she was actually interested in you shed make it obvious
>remember that shes probably had sex with a guy who has a bigger dick/more atgractive/last longer/knows what hes doing
>remember you wont be able to please her like he could
>remember that youre fat and gross and that even if she did go for it shed regret the decision once the clothes came off, even a little bit
>remember that when you kiss its gonna feel so alien so weird that your skins going to fucking crawl
>remember shed feel akward while youre fumbling around to figure out what to do
>remember that its gonna feel gross when youre on her even for you
>remember that when you start doing her all these thoughts are gonna come to your head and youre gonna look down at how gross you are and go soft
>remember that even if none of this happened shes stil dated guys who are funnier, more cool, more kind, more interesting, just plain betfer than you
>remember that if at any point she rejected you after the intial success you would lose whatever self esteem you do have that keeps you from killing yourself

Haha no thank you Amy.... Ill just stay here in my little box
>>
>>29906950
Literally me

originalforsureman
>>
>go to ask a girl out
ask me where i stopped reading
>>
>>29907096
OP here, thats basically where i stopped too
>>
>>29906950
>remember that if she was actually interested in you shed make it obvious
Someone take this feel away, i can't tell if she likes me or if it's all in my head
>>
>>29907134
Hair twirling and lip biting is a dead giveaway. No girl does that consistently if she doesn't want the D.

I'm not talking about brushing it once or twice, they'll seriously abuse it.
>>
>>29907134
>tfw i thought she was making it obvious and everyone i showed thought so too, still wasnt interested

Really threw the normies for a loop when they saw first hand how women have zero interest in me
>>
>>29907134
Yeah no it's definitely in your head buddy, and if you don't believe me just ask her yourself.
>>
>>29906950
>remember you only want her for sex and youre not going to be happy with her
Bah. It's all going to go to shit after that for sure. Why even bother really? I want a gf I like...
>>
>>29907169
Women maintain 100% plausible deniability at all times and will lie like maniacs.

She liked you until she found a better option/got bored/saw something in you she didn't like.

Then she moved you into her shit bucket and will deny she was ever interested.
>>
>>29906950
>even though youre afriad of physical intimacy and relationships and you absolutely refuse to let a women in
>one day long down the road youre gonna meet a girl who will woo you so much you wont be able to help yourself and tell her how you feel
>she will reject you like the rest and then you will into a deeper despair than before
>>
>>29907096
Where did you stop reading
>>
>>29907497
i actually read the entire thread. thank you for asking!
>>
File: 1455359139737.png (71 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1455359139737.png
71 KB, 592x492
>go to ask a girl out
>remember you only want her for companionship
>remember she only wants a successful chad to trade sex for a meal/clothes ticket
>>
>>29907468
I just had this feel like 2 hours ago.
I can't wait to see what'll happen to us in like a decade or more
>>
File: 1464829424346.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1464829424346.gif
560 KB, 583x583
>>29906950
Thats why you don't even bother man
>>
>>29908034
I just ordered some scalpels off amazon so ill start putting up some nice pics for you all to see when im finished chhopping myself up
>>
>>29906950
wassup jacob?
>>
>>29908133
Thats not my name unhuh thats not my name
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.