[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel more comfortable around women who treat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1462348393618.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1462348393618.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Does anyone else feel more comfortable around women who treat them coldly than women who treat them with affection/kindness?
>>
>>29906481
I'm sorry you had a shitty life anon and like abuse
>>
>>29906721

Thanks, I guess.

I guess I feel like I can trust women who treat me at least somewhat coldly more. There's no pity or falseness, they're honest with how they feel about me and that makes me feel at peace.

Whereas whenever a woman is affectionate or kind towards me all I can think about is what she's really thinking of me behind all the sweetness and how she probably says I'm disgusting when my back is turned.
>>
>>29906481
Heh, me too. If there isn't too much disdain. Some of them are just alright with me. I trust them more.
>>
i don't feel comfortable around women at all

at least if she's cold to me i'd know where she stands, the ones who act kind and lovey dovey around me freak me out because i just automatically assume theyre trying to make fun me in some way
>>
>>29906999
i can relate. i don't trust anything kind anymore. the last thing in this world that i want is pity and more lies. this is why i don't go outside and why i don't share my problems with anyone other than robots and i only interact anonymously.
>>
>>29907092

Yeah, I don't want a girl who just endlessly treats me like shit, but I seem to gravitate more towards girls who are aloof and sharp-tongued towards me and who come in with put-downs or snide remarks from time to time. I don't really even know why, but there's just something about girls who treat me like I'm not particularly special to them that enthralls me.

On the other hand, I find nothing more uncomfortable and boring than girls who treat me with affection and kindness at all times or who I feel are attached to me.

There was this one girl I knew who would always look out for me. She stood up for me whenever she thought I was being walked all over, she always had nice things to say to me, she was very touchy-feely and she even made me food. I liked her and I wanted to love her but there was just this nagging discomfort whenever she would treat me with all that affection.

Then this other girl came along. She would often teasingly insult me and neg me. She often remarked about how I was her bitch and how she didn't really care about me. At times she seemed disinterested or even disdainful towards me. I fell head over hills and started making any excuse I could to be around her.
>>
The kindness is always a trap, no exceptions. Girls don't have empathy, so they can even go for the long con and spring the trap after 10 years of marriage (the last 9 of which you were being cucked and financially jewed)
>>
I agree. Girls who act cold towards me just makes me not care at all about them. I tried to kill off my feelings, but then I met some girls who i became friends with. They treated me so good. Since they were so kind to me, I eventually got really depressed. I had alot of fun when with them, but I was so afraid of doing something wrong that everytime i spoke or did something, I was worrying long after if i had done something wrong thinking i was a plauge and that they wanted to get rid of me, but were to kind to do it. Worst part is that i cant stop it. I wish i had just killed my feelings and continued to play vidya most of the day after school.
>>
>>29906999
all the stacies at work are like this

i dont give a fuck though because at the end of the day i get paid more and get more hours :^)
>>
Any kind of affection quite literally, physically hurts me. A kind word? Pain in my guts. Get close, put a hand on my shoulder and laugh? I shake and try not to vomit or piss myself or both. A compliment of some sort? I almost cry because the thought and feeling of someone being genuinely nice to me for no reason is so completely alien I can't process it.
>>
>>29907311
it's not only a trap, when girls start being kind to me it's usually because they're trying to manipulate me in some way

it's quite disturbing once you recognize what they are doing. they're fucking masters at emotional manipulation
>>
>>29907198
Oh, not really that way for me though. I'm a total robot, girls aren't interested in me. It's just that they often are pretending to appreciate me, and I can see that's it's mostly just pity. I do like people that are being nice, but I don't know where to go from there. It can be easier to build a rapport with colder girls. Not that it goes very far. I really don't like being put down though. Not by women anyway. I don't have much confidence already.
>>
>>29907482

Despite my depression and self-loathing, I've usually been pretty good at making friends and ignoring my actual feelings to be temporarily happy in public.

Up until I went to university, thoough, I was a full on robot. Very few friends, socially awkward as all fuck and never so much as touched affectionately by a woman. It was only when I totally gave up and just decided to stop caring that I became more extroverted and, as a result, became a lot more popular.

At my core, though, I'm still just the same lump of self-hatred and misery I was before and I've had almost no experience with women giving me the time of day romantically so now that it happens every once in a blue moon I just feel extremely unsettled by it.

I think this is being a cyborg.
>>
I used to be scared to death of awkward situations with girls, but now I take great pleasure in making them feel uncomfortable. I see it as revenge. Plus at least I'm good at it.
>>
>>29907554

>approach random stacy at work
>smile and be friendly for a second
>"So Stacy, quick question, you ever play a game called Buffalo Bill? It's super fun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.