[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed at that which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: nietzsche[1].jpg (126 KB, 384x480) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche[1].jpg
126 KB, 384x480
>Ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed at that which one identifies as the cause of one's frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one's frustration. The sense of weakness or inferiority and perhaps jealousy in the face of the "cause" generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one's frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one's own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws. The ego creates an enemy in order to insulate itself from culpability.

Was Nietzsche right? Is 'redpill' and ressentiment the same thing? Are you slave morality cucks?

Please respond.
>>
Is it hitting too close to home, friends?
>>
He knew of it because he exhibited it best.
>>
>>29906239
you use a lot of big words and that intimidates me
>>
File: the_widow_by_qtori-da2o2vk.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1563) Image search: [Google]
the_widow_by_qtori-da2o2vk.jpg
120 KB, 1024x1563
>>29906118
The thing with Nietzsche is, that he is not half as anti-christian as he thought he was. He has the same desire to overcome the present state of humankind like the christian salvation history. Nietzsche's Uebermensch is much like man in the christian post-apocalyptic paradise (or a communist state, Marx and Engels did the same).
While reading your greetext, I am much more reminded of Alfred Adler (the psychologist) than Nietzsche.. but maybe it's just me!
>>
>>29906239
>patting himself on the back before anyone even replies
wew, uppity little shit aren't we
>>
File: Waifu Age Ressentiment.jpg (47 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
Waifu Age Ressentiment.jpg
47 KB, 500x715
>>29906118
>Ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed at that which one identifies as the cause of one's frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one's frustration.

It's also the title of an excellent manga, which speculates upon the dawning Waifu Age.
>>
>>29906118
>ressentiment
I don't think I have that. Not quite like it. I don't think normies are inferior. I don't deny that I'm frustrated and jealous. I do wish society could work a bit differently though and that things could be different. Normies aren't beyond criticism either.

Most robots because extremely self-loathing over time I think.

That's an interesting paragraph though. A lot of us are giving up on everything. It's weakness. We should carry on and keep trying. But many of us really can't ever manage to fit it. It's normies who hate us really. But we are still culpable. It doesn't make sense to claim that it's impossible to accomplish. But everyone has a breaking point.
>>
File: adama.jpg (27 KB, 160x235) Image search: [Google]
adama.jpg
27 KB, 160x235
>>29906595
What you call a "paragraph" (OPs greentext) is the introduction from the wikipedia article "ressentiment":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment

>>29906118
Do you even know, what you are talking about?
>>
>>29906118
Slaves and masters both hold ressentiment. If a slave has an advantage over a master, then the slave is a real master, and the phony master is using reverse psychology against the slave who is the real master. Dissuading someone from ressentiment is diversion from one's weakness to ressentiment, which is ironically ressentimentt.
>>
>>29906735
>Do you even know, what you are talking about?
Yes.

Read Genealogy of Morals, first essay section 10-12
>>
>>29906118
there are many robots here, who actually want to be chad and get stacies, they wanted that for their entire life. but they'll never make it becasuse they can't improve their bodies and actitude. those are the must resentfull users in this board
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.