[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you watch modern anime? It's such trash. You should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Then and now.png (1008 KB, 1273x474) Image search: [Google]
Then and now.png
1008 KB, 1273x474
Why do you watch modern anime? It's such trash. You should stick to classic series, films, OVAs and mangas.
>>
>>29905618
Why can't I just enjoy them both? K-ON! was actually pretty good, definitely better than most other moe anime.
There's also still good shit coming out every season, don't be that one nostalgiababbie.
>>
Because Jojo's Bizzare Fucking Adventure
>>
i don't watch anime period you stupid fucking weeb
>>
>>29905618
I enjoy both because i'm not a pleb.
>>
File: wtf.png (168 KB, 472x435) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
168 KB, 472x435
>>29905618
There's just one thing that always bothers me about modern anime, especially moe.
Look at the girl on the right. Look where her lips are, they are clearly defined on her facial profile from the side. Yet her entire mouth is on the left side of her face, as if you were looking directly at her face from the front. It disturbs me.
>>
>>29905800
It looks like the skin on the side of her mouth is missing and you're seeing the inside of her mouth through her cheek. Fucking weird.
>>
>>29905800

It's called Side Mouth. And it's a lazy trick they use because animating acutal mouth flaps is hard.

For all the QUALITY of older series, they never did that.
>>
>>29905699
This.
Jojo is basically the only reason I haven't killed myself
>>
>>29905618
God i hate people that say ''everything old is better than new stuff''. Kill yourself
>>
>>29905618
Wanted too check the left out, but I heard that Iczer was shit desu.
All I really watch is 80s-90s anime wise though, with Kuromukuro andfandf JoJo being an exception.
>>
>>29905905
>Wanted too check the left out, but I heard that Iczer was shit desu.

You heard wrong. Iczer-1 is THE shit. Lesbians, horror, body transformations, turbo bitches, light sabers, Space Elves. It has it all.
>>
I watched all the classics I could get my hands on and the rest is a case of subs fucking where.

So now I watch modern anime - I don't like the modern style quite as much, but there are certainly series being produced that will be remembered as classics 20 years down the road, once the verdict of history has filtered out all the forgettable shit.
>>
File: 1467428905936.jpg (999 KB, 3316x2432) Image search: [Google]
1467428905936.jpg
999 KB, 3316x2432
ayy lamoa wew
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.