[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just taught my mom how to play Pokemon Go so when she goes on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451180840503.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1451180840503.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
Just taught my mom how to play Pokemon Go so when she goes on her walks I can give her my phone and she can catch them for me.

Check mate Nintendo
>>
I doubt she'll actually do it, man.
>>
>yfw you check your texts and find out your mom has been sending nudes to your Chad brother with your phone
>>
>>29905535
>texts
>brother

those are two things I done associate with but good try bub
>>
>neets are sending their MILF mommies out into the world, alone and unprotected.
I'mma download me some pokemon go.
>>
The only thing your mom is going to be catching is my loads on her face faggot.
>>
>>29905583
that's an ice burn
>>
>>29905612
>ice
>burn
what?
>>
>mummy goes catching bulbasaurs on her way to fetch my tendies
GOOD
BOY
>>29905526
>>29905535
>>29905583
all these neets getting triggered that my mommy loves me more then you guys HAHAHAHA. she just got back from her walk and she managed to get two weedles and a pidgey. not bad at all
>>
>>29905671
Yeah i gave her my diglett too
>>
>>29905769
I don't have one so I gues you didn't fag XD
>>
>>29905632
He's saying it was a cool roast anon, quit being dumb.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.