[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies get so butthurt about school shootings or mass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: eric-dylan-commons-longhsot.jpg (149 KB, 1669x1283) Image search: [Google]
eric-dylan-commons-longhsot.jpg
149 KB, 1669x1283
Why do normies get so butthurt about school shootings or mass murders? Don't they realize that they're the ones responsible for creating these shooters in the first place?
>>
>>29905494
THEY GOOD BOIS

THEY DIN DUU NUFFIN

#SMASHTHESYSTEM
>>
>>29905494
>guys look I'm an edgy /r9k/ potential shooter XD XD
>>
>>29905627
>i am a victim and I have no responsibility for my act

Literal tumblr-tier self-victimization and logic
>>
File: 1462727354705.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1462727354705.png
207 KB, 480x468
>>29905494
school shootings or other similar events with high death counts are perfect examples to present your "empathy" and "progressiveness" without any effort by joining the common choir of the usual accusations

>muh gun control and the atrocious youth of today
>muh terrible feelings of grief
>muh pity sympathy and compassion
>>
>>29905520
NEED MO BULLETS FO DEM GUNZ N SHIET
>>
>>29905627
>want to plan a school shooting
>realize how much effort it would take and lose interest after 20 minutes
>make a tfw no tranny gf thread instead
>>
>>29905681
They were just beta males on a sperg out because they couldn't possibly fathom that they aren't entitled to other people liking them. Especially when they don't work to get that.
>>
>>29905760
>tfwno tranny gf instead
kek
>>
>>29905760
It's not that much effort actually
>>
>>29905494

The normie ethic is every man for himself, and only scum commit such heinous acts. They never have the introspection to look at their own treatment of others and how it contributed towards making a spree shooter.
>>
>>29905690

This. Normies always love a moral high ground. It's hard not to be morally better than a spree shooter, or so they think.
>>
>>29905812
I have no idea where I could get guns and far too apathetic to put the effort in to find them.
>>
>>29905494

They don't really care, its just empathy for the sake of social good person points. If it weren't that, they wouldnt post "oh no :^ (((( " on their facebook.

Then they blame stupid shit like gun control. Truly, mental illness makes people mad enough to do these things, but it's also social dejection.

Normies want to divert the blame because they want to take no responsibility and do not want to examine themselves or their treatment of shooters and change it.
>>
File: bWv7tvS.jpg (19 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
bWv7tvS.jpg
19 KB, 306x423
>it's the fault of others that you are an awkward loser nobody wants to hang out with and that you don't bring up any effort to change that
>that justifies killing people who didn't even know you existed
>>
>>29905881
gunbroker.com if you're american
>>
File: 1468350871694.jpg (21 KB, 252x301) Image search: [Google]
1468350871694.jpg
21 KB, 252x301
>>29905494
Most Normie's don't like dead niggas would be my guess OP. Other than the Columbine shooting, with most of those, Normans weren't even in the wrong, it was just a psycho ass nigga.
>>
>>29905949
I have like $175 in my account right now. How the fuck do spree shooters afford all this shit?
>>
>>29905494
There is a silent agreement that mistreating other people is alright. People are consciously behaving in a way that is antisocial. And this is what this society deems socially acceptable. Mass shootings are tolerated because humanity isnt - and probably never will be - ripe to accept the fact that group behaviour is sick and inhumane to its very core.
>>
>>29905926

> if you make 100% of your capacity worth of effort, but fall short of normie expectations by 25%, you are putting in 0% in my mind.

We gave up early on because we saw that we were not like other people and would never fit in. Now we just sit here and talk shit about normies and how the world revolves around them.
>>
>>29905926

If i recall, kids in school literally threw shit at the shooters. How do you expect someone to just shrug that off and smile and make le friends when you're treated like t hat? Normie btfo
>>
>>29906002
It doesn't have to be bought all at once. James Holmes had a lot of expensive shit (tactical gear, 3 firearms, a lot of ammo) and it was probably bought over the course of several months
>>
>>29905494
Actually the columbine shooters weren't bullied at all, in fact they were said to have been the bullies.
>>
>>29905690
>school shootings or other similar events with high death counts are perfect examples to present your "empathy" and "progressiveness" without any effort by joining the common choir of the usual accusations
There is a term for this, it's called virtue signalling. Everyone needs to know what a good person you are, but you never actually do anything more than post about it.
>>
>>29906002
That's enough for a cheap pump action 12 gauge or bolt action rifle and some ammo. I'm not endorsing mass shootings, but $175 would be enough for me to rack up some casualties.
>>
>>29906244
FUCK OFF DAVE CULLEN MEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzSeL4kSDBw

The only bullying Dylan and Eric ever did was call other kids names
>>
>>29906235

James Holmes was mind-controlled and feds probably bought his shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5oVUqFF_mU
>>
>>29906331
Holmes was definitely the smartest mass shooter we've had, I'm surprised he didn't get a higher kill count.
>>
>>29905494
This messge cannot be spammed enough in response to this question:

NORMIES ARE THE ULTIMATE MACHIAVELLIANS.

Normies are people who believe that 100% of their personal perspectives are correct, and they back up their assumptions with bandwagon fallacies and strength in numbers. You HAVE TO REMEMEBER that normies will ALWAYS take the perspective that benefits them the most.

Sexual morality has broken down, leading few men to dominate many women?
>That just means more pussy, bro, just b urself and you'll have lots of sex like me, a 6 foot 2 movie star
...but one of the normie's women cheats?
>she's such a slut bro that's so wrong to do, I don't deserve that

Social isolation is causing extreme suffering?
>All you have to do is go outside, people will be your friends the moment they look at you, just like they do with me
...But the normie's friends forget to invite him to a party?
>That's so lame bro that party was probably beat anyway I wouldn't waste my time with that shit

Having trrouble getting a job?
>Getting a job is easy bro just apply and they'll hire you, it worked for me when my dad's friend had an opening for a senior account manager position when I was 22
...But the normie gets laid off?
>This shit is so unfair bro, like this is why capitalism sucks bro

You have to remember that normies have the objective, logical parts of their brains completely and totally shut off. They DO NOT THINK, they only REACT to their perceived realities in a way that maximizes ther comfort.

>yfw normies are the real robots
>>
File: slurps.jpg (63 KB, 282x329) Image search: [Google]
slurps.jpg
63 KB, 282x329
>>29905926
why is this the most truthful post ever?
>>
>>29905494
Not trying to sound edgy but what if instead of using guns a shooter used homemade poison gas? All they would have to do would go up to the AC system and release the gas and it would flood the whole school. The only probem would be making enough gas. Would it be a war crime? I'm just curious.
>>
>>29906494

Other shooters didn't do it in the dark though.
>>
>>29906586
Aum Shinrikyo already did it.

It wouldn't be a war crime because it didn't happen in a war. It would be pretty difficult to be able to produce enough gas of a sufficient quantity unless the attack occurred in a particularly vulnerable area, but with enough brains and preparation it would be possible.
>>
>>29906586
No, just mass-murder.

A warcrime would be too sides of an official army or one side doing it against civilians which goes against geneva.
>>
fuck you abnormies
destroy my discord
I DARE YOU
https://discord.gg/BRV7F7h
>>
>>29906586
Actually this is done by mass murderers all the time. Wild animals, assuming poison can mean biological, often host airborne pathogens that can easily kill humans. Flies carry anthrax, rabbits carry a shitload of things, etc. That being said you would likely leave trace evidence, the equipment you buy would get you blacklisted, and so on.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.