[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you hesitate in killing a human being? I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1465772980063.png (84 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465772980063.png
84 KB, 250x250
Would you hesitate in killing a human being?
I don't think so. I'm a pretty hateful person and i would be more than eager to pull the trigger on some idiot.

I hate myself for this. I want to be a good person but most of the times i'm just so fuckin filled with anger and hate despite being 23 years old.
When something enrages me, i get overly furious and spiteful and since most times i just swallow it, things only acumulate and get worse.

But yes, i wouldn't hesitate to kill another person. Not a single bit.
I would even send the bill of the bullet for his parents to pay.
>>
As someone who has broken another man's elbow, once bones, muscle and blood become visible it really changes the game. I always thought I'd be fine killing/rending people crippled, but when I did it, just goddamn...I was not prepared
>>
>>29905474
idk, sometimes I'm dreaming about this
>>
>>29905662
I think that if i really hated the guy i wouldn't feel that bad, however if it was some random burst of anger, maybe i would feel bad
>>
>>29905474
E D G Y M O T H E R F U C K E R
>>
>>29905725
>le epic buzzword

Bravo! Great rethoric!
>>
>>29905474
>being mentally ill

kek
>>
I wouldn't be able to do it and I hope that won't change.
>>
File: 1457113601758.png (197 KB, 356x352) Image search: [Google]
1457113601758.png
197 KB, 356x352
>>29905474
Only if my life was endangered by another person, and I had no choice.
I don't see the point in taking a life and struggling to cover it up because of some petty argument or outburst.
>>
>>29905739
>acts smarter then me
> is on r9k
Sit down boy and know your place
>>
>>29905692
It's not so much feeling bad as the physical reactions; the scream, the blood, the weird way the body/limb goes limp. It's fucking disturbing. And this was on someone who I had deep seeded anger anger, hatred and disgust for.
>>
File: 1462036044673.gif (2 MB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
1462036044673.gif
2 MB, 690x388
>>29905725
>saying edgy unironically
>>
>>29905829
damn...
Well, i don't know how i would react tough.
>>
>>29905889
>thinking I said it unironically
>>
>>29905955
you did. nice dubs though
>>
>>29905897
Probably badly, you ever had a dream where you've hurt someone and the immediate shock sets in?
>>
>>29905897
I won't lie, I screamed like a little girl and just stood there like a vegetable watching the arm twitch
>>
>>29905972
K babe
O R I G I N A L
>>
>>29905980
I don't recall having any dreams where i'm hurting somoene.
>>
I'd hesitate a bit so I could enjoy it more.
>>
>>29905739
>>29905889
>I would even send the bill of the bullet for his parents to pay.

I'm actually willing to let the rest of the post side but fuck, that sentence is the definition of edgy. Literally sounds like 12 year old tough guy talk at a lunch table.
>>
>>29905980
I once had a dream where someone broke into my house through the window, and once he was in I saw my corpse of my friend's mother on my front lawn. I ended up shooting him even though I don't own a gun. I did actually feel some strange surprise and disgust even though I was asleep.
>>
>>29906133
>Not knowing that this was a formal proccedure in China
>>
>>29905474
Find yourself a passion and follow it until the day you die. This is the only way you can live in this world as a man.
>>
I like to think I could but I couldn't realistically.
>>
Not unless they can fight/shoot back.
>>
>have painfully vivid nightmares literally every night about torturing people, killing them and fucking their corpses
>literally every fucking night, for over two DECADES
>in the nightmares I enjoy myself or don't feel anything but as soon as I wake up I am overwhelmed with guilt
>have a criminal history, have attacked people before
>when I did it I felt absolutely nothing, was so disassociated I could barely feel what I was doing, would speak calmly
>extremely disturbed by my actions, feel extremely guilty, it fucking plagues me and no amount of good that I do will make up for the people I've hurt

OP all because you don't feel something at the time doesn't mean you won't reflect on it and hate yourself for it later.
>>
>>29905474
>Would you hesitate in killing a human being?

In self-defense, no. I don't see any point in randomly killing anyone for spite, however. Humans are a dime a dozen, so it's not like you're accomplishing anything by removing anyone from the gene pool. You'll likely just end up incarcerated for the rest of your natural life.

>I want to be a good person

To benefit whom? You seem to hate other people, so I'm not sure why you would be concerned about doing any good in what is surely a hopeless world from your perspective.

>most of the times i'm just so fuckin filled with anger

I don't feel this way. I just think people are insufferably conceited and political, which makes it very hard to form any meaningful relationships with anyone. I probably couldn't care less if half the world's population were vaporized in a nuclear holocaust, but vengefully killing anyone myself would be pointless.
>>
no i would kill their entire family as well
>>
>>29905474
FBI honeypot who up
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.