[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drugs/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464918955336.jpg (72 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1464918955336.jpg
72 KB, 1000x667
Share your questions and experiences.

Where can a robot without friends get some weed? Is the darknet the only option?
>>
do not smoke weed. it fucked up my life and increased my depression. not to mention it is illegal where i am from. dont go down that path op
>>
Do not smoke fucking weed.
Smoking weed chronically caused me to lose touch with reality until I eventually had multiple psychotic breaks.
>>
>>29905309
if you have no friends its pretty much impossible to get weed and not get ripped off. unless you know a hustler that stands on the streets and sells it right there which is rare.
>>
>>29905309
Every city/suburb has "that place" where people just hang out all day selling/buying weed, usually a bus terminal or park.

Look up where you live on webehigh, they're accurate (at least with my own city), and just sit at a bench and look around for a few minutes. Spot the guy and walk up saying you want a whatever of weed and haggle with him probably.

Also you might have a medical option?

It's bound to get legalised by next year where I live, and 2bh while I'm glad that it's going to be ready and available without having to deal with sketchy 16 year olds I'm not cumming in my pants either. I guess it's because I smoked everyday for 8 years, it loses its magic after a while and becomes another bullshit routine.

Give me Salvia Divinorum and shrooms though, that's what really wets my whistle.
>>
>>29905822
>>29905873
Shouldn't it be okay if you don't do it every day?

>>29905970
Thanks for the reply. I don't know if I'll manage to do that with my social anxiety though.
>>
>>29906096
Get a medical marijuana card for social anxiety, two birds one stone
>>
>>29906371
Is that really a thing? Also I don't know how hard it is to get medical marijuana in Germany
>>
>>29905309
Order a pizza, ask the delivery boy. 9/10 of them are high 24/7.

Or move to a state where its legal. Made my life really easy
>>
>>29906571
In Germany it's currently very restricted for medicinal purpose, you need to have like cancer and AIDS, it's set to be medically legalized by next year though.

On the other hand, they're extremely tolerant/soft-handed of illegal cannabis use as long as you're not smoking in front of a bunch of pregnant ladies or a bunch of kids or something.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.