[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>faintly hear 'whip', 'nae nae' and 'dab'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
>faintly hear 'whip', 'nae nae' and 'dab' outside
>exit room to check
>see little 8 y/o sister going mad insane over those three primal essences of cringe.
>dances and all
>goes back to room and started writing this thread with a wince
>>
>>29905287
>not teasing your little sister
That's probably going to be the only job you ever get
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x274
>>29905287
>three primal essences of cringe.
>>
File: it's sad.png (102 KB, 329x528) Image search: [Google]
it's sad.png
102 KB, 329x528
Sounds a lot like my sister.

>watches youtube vids on tv all day
>it's all hyperliberalcuck channels featuring semiattractive white women in their early 20s pandering to the female youth
>she starts saying "omg" and "lol" in conversation
>literally the most arrogant person ever
>mfw i wouldn't mind if she did not exist
>>
How does it feel to know that your 8 year-old sister is being lust after BBC? Doesn't it make you want to revolt?
>>
>>29905461
*being conditioned to
>>
File: i-have-given-up-shirt-1.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
i-have-given-up-shirt-1.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
>>29905461
We aren't white, mind you. This is coming from a Leb, and my situation is way worse. It's like an art form lmfao
>>
>>29905461
>you will never cure your little sisters degeneracy with your cock
Why even live?
>>
>>29905287
My brother who is 2 years younger than me constantly wears dre beats and listen to that retarded dab shit, and actually does it in public while calling it out.
It makes me want to kill him but I know who's responsible
>>
>People who post on an anime depression forum feeling any sense of elitism over anyone else.
Face it, your sister is going to grow up socially healthy and have a big circle of friends and connections, which will lead to a fulfilling, happy life.
>>
>hear noise from outside
>look out window
>bunch of kids are dancing around in the neighbor's front yard to nigger music
>they look about ten but they're twerking
>close blinds
I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.
>>
File: pep.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>>29905505
Why can't life be like my hentais?
>>
>dance with little-no footwork
Epich
>>
File: 1463020616278.jpg (37 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
1463020616278.jpg
37 KB, 475x475
>neighbor's early teenage kids playing ping pong listening to 80s music

There's still hope for future generations.
>>
>>29905559
You just need to put the work in anon. It'll either end in you getting a cute imouto that loves you move than anything or rape. Whichever is probably more exciting than whatever is going on in your life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.