[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your ideal life be like? Do you believe you can live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: gantz7.jpg (242 KB, 833x1200) Image search: [Google]
gantz7.jpg
242 KB, 833x1200
What would your ideal life be like?

Do you believe you can live that life?
>>
>>29905218
God, the vampires in gantz were edgy as fuck.
>>
I wish this whole Gantz scenario was real, I'm too bored

Also, what do you guys think about the coming Gantz cgi movie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98
>>
my ideal life is being invisible

i can go wherever i want, i can watch anyone i want, i can simply steal food from houses and restaurants as i walk across the earth, to be like a ghost is my dream

because i can't even go outside while i'm visible, i am interested in people but i don't want them to know i exist, that's why i use the internet instead
>>
>You're out of touch
>I'm out of time
>But I'm out of my head when you're not around
>>
File: 1459951333564.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1459951333564.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
i want a totally normal boring life, but with small beautiful wonders hidden in the gloss
>>
>>29905409
Hyped.
And its based off the best part of the manga, too.
Can't wait to see based 'old guy who inexplicably survives gantz missions for a really long time'. Can't remember his name.
>>
Being a househusband to a nice and cute girl, maybe do a little bit of work from home type of thing.
Absolutely will never happen to me IRL
>>
File: Vampire_Armada.png (175 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_Armada.png
175 KB, 800x517
>>29905373
>Ywn roam the streets with your lads wearing suits and scaring normies
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.