[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some random gathering >girl hits on me >so... uhmmm..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
>some random gathering
>girl hits on me
>so... uhmmm.. should i upload this picture to instagram *shows me a slutty pic of her*
>yes... i guess..
>anyway..whats your instagram/facebook account
>no fb account/ no instagram account
>i dont have any
>oh...
>she leaves in a hurry

holy fuck
>>
>>29905068
Oblivious robots, destroying teen girls merchant self-esteem since beginning of humanity without even realizing it
>>
>>29905068
You're doing god's work, pham.
>>
>>29905205

Someone has to do it. Original.
>>
>>29905068
She's not hitting on you she's trying to get a follower so she can have instagram fame
>>
>>29905205
>>29905293
>>29905341
Make the normies suffer from lack of attention. They'll finally feel the same rejection they've shown us our whole lives.
>>
>>29905385
We're fuckin' losers, most normies don't want our attention. Thinking about it though, if a loser reject you ohhhhhhhh. Clever, clever anon
>>
its funny when people drop you after they find out you don't have a cell phone or social media.

i feel like my real life was in 1997 and i just woke up from a coma in the middle of 2016.
i was alive and had friends and had fun and talked to girls on the phone before cell phones existed.
now people won't even be your friend if you don't have a cell phone. its so sad to me. literally left behind.
>>
>>29905301
I know, I wish girls would approach me like that so I could do my part.
Only time a girl showed interest;

>Be at bar with 2 friends
>Drink few beers together then I go upstairs to get some shots for myself
>Get downstairs after a while, meet up with friends
>One of them tells me one of his female friends is interested in me
>Have 5 shots of confidence so go up to her
>''Hey, brad told me you wanted to meet me, I'm anon''
>''Hey anon how are you? I'm stacy''
>''I'm good thanks for asking, so what'd you want to talk about?''
>''Oh nothing in particular.. I just like guys like you''
>Doesnotcompute.jpg
>''What do you mean guys like me?''
>''Haha I don't know..''
>Fuck this I'm out
>''Alright thanks I guess''
>''....''
>Walk away

10/10 I love my life
>>
You had nothing in common, it made sense to stop talking.
>>
>>29905478

Why dont you even have a cell phone
>>
>>29905478
>its funny when people drop you after they find out you don't have a cell phone or social media.
THIS

You're a non-person if you don't have social media accounts with lots of friends already. Vicious circle.

Can you imagine what it's like for younger robots now? It's even more expected of them to be on social medias. And their robotness is exposed for all to see. First thing most people will see about them really.
>>
>>29905522
are you sure you are OP
>>
>>29905522
what would i do with it? i already have something for music and i have a computer for at home.
>>
>>29905529

Have you never had any kind of social media?

I pretty much deleted everything I had a few years back.
I really hope it doesn't hinder job opportunities.
>>
>>29905529
Schoolboys have it easier, they just add their classmates to those social networks or participate random discussions to make more friends. Really it's so easy to get lots of friends on social networks - just add everyone by searching.
>>
>>29905482

Yeah, there are times here and there when women will be checking me out in public, and I completely ignore them, and then act a bit angry. I am attracted to women, but I don't like them.

I've had friends confirm to me that they check me out, so it's not just me imagining it. But whether I'm alone or with friends, I just ignore them and act a bit angry, because I am not going to let them use me for attention and validation - and I'm also not going to be nice to them after they ignored me and also mistreated me in my earlier youth.
>>
File: 1411561937388.jpg (36 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1411561937388.jpg
36 KB, 480x454
>>29905068
>add me on Facebook, anon
>>
>>29905482
By guys like you she meant robots. She probably thought you were more deep and brooding and mysterious then you actually are because you're introverted.
>>
>>29905068
>so... uhmmm.. should i upload this picture to instagram *shows me a slutty pic of her*
without exception, the correct answer to this question is "no, it looks ugly." i'm kind of astonished that i have to explain this to you.
>>
>>29905596
Fuck dude are you me.
Since 2 years ago I started noticing more and more girls looking at me, even pretty cute ones
But unfortunately for them I learned early the price we pay for 'Love'
>>
>>29905566
>Have you never had any kind of social media?
Nope, never. I remember it becoming a big thing with MySpace. Never got into it. Nor any of the other big social media sites after that.
>>
>>29905656
I know, and like clockwork woman don't know what they want, and even if they did it'd only satisfy them for a short time.
>>
>>29905656
>>29905341
BRUTAL DUDE!!!!

can you post more?
>>
File: 1421652361176.png (46 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
1421652361176.png
46 KB, 2560x2560
>>29905621
>Haha, I tried to add you on Facebook but couldn't find your profile
>>
>finally get facebook
>no-one has asked me for it
For fuck's sake really.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 900x900
>>29905068

I like fb, you can chat with qts calmly. In a party it is more difficult with so many people around.

Try to find what she likes and then text her for a date to go and do what she likes.

I am now chasing a qt that has ignored me for six months. Last weekend it seemed she needed to get laid, but Chad around prevented my moves. My chances are slim, but taking advantage we shared our fb accounts the first day we met and texting her now.
>>
>>29905553
>not wanting a pocket computer an internet access at all times with you so you can shitpost even while shitting
>>
I deleted my facebook like 6 or 7 years ago, my coworkers are regularly trying to convince me I need it and I always tell them I have all the contacts I need in my phone, I read the news on news sites and I don't need fb for my funny meme pics.
>>
>>29906340
That's why cell phones are so disgusting.
People with cellphones are even more pathetic than people who sit in front of computers at every given opportunity.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.