[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to have a serious discussion about Harold Ship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: hfs.jpg (22 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
hfs.jpg
22 KB, 200x280
I'd like to have a serious discussion about Harold Shipman.

How on Earth could he reamin so calm, having murdered 250+ people, after investigations had started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kh8kY0T9q8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpnN0onuFGo

At this point he knew he was definitely going down for the rest of his life, but he was just so calm.
>>
>OP comes into the surgery
>he wants to have a serious discussion
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>29905029
if you think about it, did he really do anything wrong
>>
>>29905029
because murderers have a lot of practice not losing their cool. at any point after he killed the first person he could've been arrested for murder.
>>
File: shipman.jpg (361 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
shipman.jpg
361 KB, 2197x1463
>op wants a serious discussion
>shitpost and give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
The better question is why he turned so much into a meme on this board
>>
What did he do with the bodies?
>>
He was probably a psychopath.

Psychopaths often have a hard time understanding the consequences of their actions.
>>
He seems so fucking calm during the interviews. His excuses are just hilarious. At one point he accused one of his victims of abusing heroin.

I think he was just fed up desu. He got bored of life after trying drugs and stuff and decided to try and make Prim's life better. So he killed elderly people that were at the end of their lives, forged wills, stole jewellery and eventually killed himself in prison, securing his full NHS pension for prim.

>>29905399
they got treated as normal deaths. Some were cremated, some were buried.
>>
>>29905415
>At one point he accused one of his victims of abusing heroin.

This was a woman in her 70's as well
>>
>>29905377
It's just one guy posting over and over
>>
>>29905415

>Thread about Harold Shipman
>Mr Skelly jumps in

Not surprising desu
>>
>>29905454
it's at least 2 people
>>29905436
Police interviewer: I have given you the cause of death. A fatal overdose of morphine or diamorphine. And I have asked you to comment.

Shipman: And I have commented. I have said that I had my suspicions that she was abusing a narcotic of some sort, or at least taking a narcotic of some sort over a period of a year or so. I am not suggesting she took drugs every day. Far from it. But the scenario was there. She did have drugs available and she may well have accidentally given herself an overdose.

fucking gold

>>29905479
you should be used to me joining threads about killers in general by now, tbqh

bump
>>
>>29905623
>you should be used to me joining threads about killers in general by now, tbqh
killers are the only interesting people on the planet.
>>
>>29905029
He suicided shortly after being caught, I imagine he just decided to kill as many as he could before dying, with no thought of the future. Being caught was part of his plan.
>>
>>29905653
Killer threads are the only interesting threads on this board, but there are a few interesting people that aren't killers
>>
>>29905623

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLFNczld8NA

1:02:00

This drama was one of the greatest things ever to be shown on TV
>>
>tfw no killer alpha male bf
>>
>>29905848
im cia
originalito
>>
Did he really use morphine?
Almost all of my family is doctors. One thanksgiving, the topic of a perfect murder came up. A shot of insulin in place that's difficult for a pathologist to examine, like a belly button, seemed like the most perfect way.
>>
>has literally the perfect setup to a murder
>kills over two-hundred people in a small town and not a single person suspects a thing
>is so incredibly good that he eventually has to confess because otherwise no one will ever find out he's one of the best serial killers in history
>instead of just confessing, he purposely forges a fake will that he knows will get him caught, just so the police can pat themselves on the back and feel like they've accomplished something
>he basically puts together the prosecution's case all by himself by leading them by the nose from one clue to the next like children and making them think they're doing all the work
>Based Shipman still manages to get his pension to his wife and daughter by killing himself in prison
>lives on in the heart of /r9k/ and is immortalized in history as one of the greatest, most prolific serial killers of all time
>>
>>29906183
That's the thing: he could have easily used one out of any dozens of poisons that won't show up on an autopsy report, but he specifically chose to use one that not only shows up on an autopsy report, but actually stays in the body after death and doesn't degrade. You're underestimating his genius.
>>
>>29906384

Even Anders Breivik, who's plan was so perfect that his Police Uniform meant people assisted him getting to Utoya, didn't even get 1/3 of Shipmans kills (77)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.