[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you moved to Japan yet to get a traditional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Kimono.jpg (226 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Kimono.jpg
226 KB, 640x427
Why haven't you moved to Japan yet to get a traditional Japanese waifu?
>>
File: Varg-smiling.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
Varg-smiling.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
>>29904977
Youre fucking stupid and don't know anything about modern japan, that's why
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 680x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 680x775
>wanting a jap
Literally the most overrated piece of garbage.
>>
I lived in japan for 2 years everything about their fucking retarded culture is lame
All around are creepy blue balled salary men infatuated with little girl anime
And most of their society still operates on this ancient ridiculous feudal code that keeps everyone so fucking repressed its little wonder why they all kill themselves

and 98% of their women are fugly and actually pretty hambeasty
>>
File: 83926_437.jpg (73 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
83926_437.jpg
73 KB, 640x352
>>29904977
Because they aren't any different from the roasties back home
>>
Tell me how Japanese respond to Hall and Oates and Whitney Houston. These are deciding factors.
>>
>>29904977
I'd imagine a traditional Japanese woman would want nothing to do with an outsider such as myself.

>Not white
>Not black
>Race is difficult to distinguish
Got nothing going for me out there.
>>
to move to japan I would either have to be a native english speaker and join one of those esl programs, which I cannot do, or get a good fucking education and apply a fuckton of papers and then somehow land a job, which I cannot do since I stopped going to school so I could fap more.
>>
>>29905061
Is it depressing to live there?
>>
>>29905187
Yes it is
Most Japanese act kindly to foreigners but inside I know they always assume you will never understand their ways, so you will always be "one of them" (dumb gaijin)
Plus everything is so expensive and every city has absolutely no intelligent logistical design, everything is just built on top of everything else until there is no room left
Also I went through absolute hell trying to get my car to pass the shaken inspection so I could drive on the damn road

Glad to be back in los angeles to be honest
>>
>>29905304
I asked because I've been to China for a month, and it's the most depressed I've been in my life.

They're like fucking locusts
>>
Traditional Japanese women are for traditional Japanese men. You fags want traditional women when you are as a far from traditional as possible.

Plus the nips don't want trash like you in their country anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.