[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hit it or not.jpg (73 KB, 523x540) Image search: [Google]
hit it or not.jpg
73 KB, 523x540
>be me,hopeless permavirgin at 26
>install tinder
>like 100 women/day
>5 matches in 3 months,a fatty and 4 roasties that ignored me
>match with that girl
>she talked to me first.She said ''hello''
WHAT DO????Die virgin or hit that??How do i proceed my fellow robots?
>>
dick pic
oregano
>>
Try it man, that might be a bad pic, she has potential
>>
>>29905064
thats her best pic. Her eyes are superior to mine (brown degeneracy) but the rest is 5/10 at best. I said hi back but i m sceptical!!
>>
>>29904777

>mfw she looks like Smellody
>>
File: image.png (192 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 640x960
it's ok, man. just keep calm and try your hardest not to spill peepee
>>
>>29905224
You describe yourself as a hopeless permavirgin, and yet you think a 5/10 girl isn't good enough for you? That's average, 50% of people in the world are average or less. Why do you think you're going to end up with a gorgeous woman when you have nothing to offer?
>>
WHY DO YOU RETARDS KEEP PERPETUATING THE TINDER MEME
TINDER IS FOR SLUTS AND NORMIES
THIS IS THE TFW NO GF BOARD
>>
File: beta uprising no russian.jpg (61 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising no russian.jpg
61 KB, 960x540
>>29904777
Quick, die virgin, before it's too late! You're gonna turn into a normie with a fucking GF and functional social skills, and we'll have to kill you during the Beta Uprising! It's not worth it!
>>
>>29905532
>THIS IS THE TFW NO GF BOARD
The fuck are you talking about?
It was like that maybe 2 years ago. This board was infested with normies long ago. It's mainly bait, shitposting and normies crying about their gf cucking them or not wanting sex.
>>
>>29904777
Post dick for shock value,and tell her to meet asap. Works everytime
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.