[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to visit Amsterdam simply because it looks nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: amsterdam.jpg (47 KB, 620x385) Image search: [Google]
amsterdam.jpg
47 KB, 620x385
>tfw want to visit Amsterdam simply because it looks nice
>Variations of "Is that REALLY why you want to go~? ;D..."

Every fucking time.
>>
iktf bro

>dude weed and whores
>don't smoke and find whores gross
>>
File: 8141854518515.jpg (39 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
8141854518515.jpg
39 KB, 500x370
>>29904736
Le smoke weeeeeed erryday bruh
>>
>>29904736
I'm from the Netherlands myself anon
Be prepared for lots of foreigners, large crowds and obnoxious people.
Also, visit the bulldog and go to the museum.
>>
Not a stoner but smoked more than the average non-stoner. Had a layover in amsterdam so i figured I might as well delay the flight and stay for a couple of days. First time there. On my way there was always thinking about the weed. Once I got there the city took me by surprise because of its beauty. I then started walking pass coffeeshops and stoners and got so demotivated to smoke. Spent 4 nights there. I toked once. Its much better and enjoyable to experience the city sober and get drunk at night, than waste countless hours just high as fuck where you can't even move or enjoy your surroundings. Go and visit OP, place is hella nice.
>>
>>29904736
i tried going with friends and it was unbearable
"dude torture museum xd sex museum" "lol weed"

went alone, took time to explore , stayed away from the touristy place and it was awesome
i do enjoy weed but on my own. find a quiet place by the water, listen to some good music, smoke there peacefully. coffeeshops are retarded
>>
>Dude weed shrooms whores and bikes lmao
>>
>>29904915
Hey, can foreigners buy and use the magic truffles?

Where's a good place to trip while on them?
>>
DUDE WEEEEEEEEEEEEED LMAO
>tfw quarter dutch and went there as a kid to get in touch with my roots
>>
>>29904997
Yes foreigners can buy them legally.
A good place would be a calm environment with not too much stuff that can kill you around, also try to have sober people around so they can call 112 when you go bad.
>>
>>29904736
>>29904915
i've been there four or five times for a total of nearly a month or so

it's a nice city. very comfy. you can avoid the trashy coffee shops and ugly red booth streets.

much better weed is widely available in the us, regardless of your state's laws
>>
>>29905083
>call 112
>when you go bad
The point of trip sitters is you don't call 112 and they keep you calm and safe and you don't "go bad" idiot.
>>
>>29905248
Yeah because I'm sure the people around him who are sober will be experts on what to do when someone takes too much shrooms and thinks he has wings you fucking retard.
But hey I'm sure you can tell OP more about your extensive experience with helping people through bad trips or even psychosis
>>
>>29905342
>shrooms
>dangerous
Nice maymay.
Just sit down and watch TV shitstain.
>>
>>29905508
Whatever you say my nigga
>>
>>29905044
>quarter dutch

Americans i fucking swear
>>
>>29904997
i tripped once in amesterdam. it's a bad setting. would've been better if we got a hotel first. no-one would book us with our flying saucer eyes.

there is no escape. nowhere in the whole city. anywhere with a comfy sofa has the worst edm playing. we got lost in a museum that didn't make any sense and then when we finally found the exit it was through a bright orange hall of mirrors and weird lighting. the streets in the main part are overactive---nice for people watching when you're stoned but just too much on shrooms.

after so long looking for a place of exile we sat down on a bench by a canal next to some black guy pushing coke on us and suddenly saw the whole canal was just swans wall to wall maybe there wasn't even water and they'll looked uncomfortable like us. we cried and hugged each other and really understood being a swan.

at dawn we managed to find a hostel and though we were exhausted and through with everything about our lives---everything had to change and we had barfed it all up---we locked everyone out of the showers and on the tile floor (in piles of athlete's foot, i imagine) we fucked. it was the first time i realized i loved her. we were stoned out our goards at that point and came together. pretty sure we're still cumming now.

if you want shrooms just order spores and grow your own and do it in a comfy home setting with lots of materials set up and other prep
>>
go to utrecht, amsterdam sucks
>>
File: 1466585426094.png (96 KB, 556x430) Image search: [Google]
1466585426094.png
96 KB, 556x430
>Wanna go to Thailand or any other SEA countries
>People call the cops, Interpol, & the FBI on me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.