[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever feel like the solution to a lot of your problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1466927672848.png (53 KB, 825x606) Image search: [Google]
1466927672848.png
53 KB, 825x606
Do you guys ever feel like the solution to a lot of your problems would be to force yourself to be alright with cutting everyone else out of your life?
I often think I would feel much better if I could just immerse myself in solitary activities and turn my back on the world. It would hardly make a difference since I don't contribute much anyway. I guess following the stream online makes me feel as if I have no purpose.

How do I escape?
>>
>>29904663
the solution to everyone's problems is to cut out what doesn't help and add things that help.

where people usually go wrong is when they hang out in their problems forever, insisting that other people make those problems go away.

get rid of shit that doesn't help you, including people. Then go find shit to fill the gaps that does help you.
>>
>>29904663
>the solution to a lot of your problems would be to force yourself to be alright with cutting everyone else out
most people's main problem here is that they have no one in their life so no.
>>
File: Onion.jpg (30 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
Onion.jpg
30 KB, 500x491
>>29904663
>He hasnt already cut everyone off

It solves nothing, you just become a filthy, stir crazy shut in.
>>
>>29904663
No you're right, that's exactly what I do and haven't suffered for silly shit like tfw no gf in years and my overall life has gotten better. But you have to cut everything including the need for companionship, sounds hard but if you cut contact yet still long for company then you're basically shooting yourself in the foot.

If you're rich and can afford not working for whatever reason then yes it's worth it. And even if you're forced to work it's still best to keep contact to a minimum unless you plan on becoming a CEO or something like that.
>>
>>29904760
>>29904806
I should clarify and say that by people I mean you guys. I don't really have anyone in my life besides being here, counting that.
>>29904725
This helps. But like the saying goes, "you're here forever." But I hate the feeling of that I'm riding on everyone else's content and doing nothing myself. I think the key to my happiness would be to immerse myself in my hobbies and forget about everything but it's just so hard.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.