[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I say to my only real friend I've ever had to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1457912322224.jpg (95 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1457912322224.jpg
95 KB, 600x612
What can I say to my only real friend I've ever had to make him not hate me? I did something to really make him mad at me and I already tried saying a million sorry's.
I didn't do anything evil or irreversible, so I'm mainly looking for something to grab sympathy/get forgiveness/make things slightly better.

I don't want to be 100% pathetic and alone
>>
You already know the answer
Succ him
>>
You can't expect any help until you tell us what you did.
>>
You're not even going to tell us what you did?
>>
I'm going to need details before I can tell you what to do
>>
>>29904626
We need details on what you did.
>>
>>29904626
> I'm mainly looking for something to grab sympathy/get forgiveness
i don't care what you did. you sound like a deceptive piece of trash.

>I don't want to be 100% pathetic and alone
if you are, it's because you did something to hurt the only person that cares about you

die alone, nigger.
>>
let him know how much you miss him
>>
OP here. What I did was pretty stupid. I ''bitched'' at him too often about the hurtful shitty things he did to me in the past. I guess I just felt really stuck on it and bitter. I should've just moved along since things did get better.

>>29904653
Already tried desu
>>
>>29904727
Get out, you're not a robot.
A robot would understand that some people cannot into emotion, and try logic and reason to convey feelings they don't even understand themselves.
You're the perfect example of why robots exist, because human waste like you just spew garbage without any point besides feeling some fake social power, because you're addicted to the emotional high.
>>
>>29904755
Honestly, he will probably forgive you. People dont like letting go of people. Just try again anon.
>>
>>29904727
Only reason I'd be only slightly deceptive is because they've lied to me and really fucked me up in the past. It's like a get back at them thing. But yeah, I know I shouldn't have done exactly what I did.

>>29904813
He finally sent me a ''K'' instead of just ignoring me so possibly, hopefully. I'm going through really hard times right now, so being without anyone and losing them is making me pretty awful.
>>
>>29904864
also let him know that he is your only friend and how important he is to you.
>>
let me guess, you're depressed huh ? deal w/ it
>>
>>29904807
no, i'm a robot because people like you indiscriminately treat each other like shit even when they've invested a bunch of time into a relationship. i can understand normie strangers being shitty to each other but when even lonley "robots" screw their friends over, what's the point in trying anymore?
>>
>>29905015
my friend has screwed me over far worse than I did to him. But even then I'm trying to officially move on and I'm trying to just get us back on track, cause I know he doesn't have another friend who cares like I do. not saying i'm not a fuck up though, i know i made a mistake.
>>
>>29904626
Just kill yourself so he feels bad about it
>>
>>29905257
This is my best option i agree fully, thank you
>>
>>29905431
don't kill yourself over someone who didn't treat you right in the first place.

have some respect for yourself. understand that some people are destined to be alone because they don't want to be as shitty as everyone else. it's not the worst thing in the world. the worst thing is letting yourself become one of them.
>>
File: 1468037082472.jpg (53 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1468037082472.jpg
53 KB, 500x378
>>29904626
>I don't want to be 100% pathetic and alone
There's nothing wrong with being alone. Most people are shit anyway.
>>
>>29905737
Thank you, I appreciate that deeply.

Thanks to everyone who replied, didn't think anyone would bother to leave replies.
>>
>>29905884
hey its going to be alright. Give him some time lighten up. Try showing him that you are sorry instead of only saying it.
>>
>>29905966
Thank you. I wish I could, but he's either busy at work or not wanting to see me (I think.)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.