[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You robots need to relax. It could be worse. At least you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: chris chandler.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
chris chandler.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
You robots need to relax. It could be worse. At least you aren't a lolcow like Chris Chan.
>>
I'm marginally worse. Chris has the whole retarded thing to fall back on
>>
>>29904642
>marginally worse
How so?
>>
>>29904623
At least Chris isn't self aware enough to fully see how retarded he is. Hell, I'd prefer to be him than me I'm just smart enough to realize how absolutely fucking retarded I am.
>>
>>29904623

Chris-Chan doesn't even seem to have it rough. Sure hundreds of folks catalog and laugh at his antics on the internet, but he seems to be enjoying himself in his male lesbian adventures.

Some of us are so fucked that we have too much anxiety remember how to sleep, breath or string a couple sentences together smoothly. We wouldn't dare post videos of ourselves on video sharing sites.
>>
>>29905106

I'm growing more and more in self-awareness as time goes on, and I realize that non-verbal autists and downies are better off than me. Much better. Life is hell.
>>
>>29905188
yup, its the freshest of hells and normies don't get it either cause they will always see you as better off than a complete retard. It is something that can only be experienced first-hand.
>>
>>29904623
Oh but I could be. For the grace of god go I.
>>
>>29905339
If only I had down syndrome u wouldn't have any of these problems!

Careful what you wish for cunt
>>
I'll be there in a decade
>>
>>29905416
I never said that I wanted to be a downy I'd just prefer it to what I am because I'd not be aware of how retarded that I am. Besides there are a lot of things i'd rather be than what i am at the moment... Like dead, for instance.
>>
>>29905416

It's not that they don't have problems, it's that normies expect US to act normally since nothing is obviously wrong with us. Downies and non-verbals get put in special schools and homes and don't usually have to even worry about finances. Everyone just says "ah there's the special guy, he's really trying" while thinking we are scum for not working or being more extroverted.

Even Chris-Chan suffers from these expectations. Something is obviously wrong with him, but underaged trolls harass him because they think he has some capacity for change or is "milking" the system. Sure, he could lay off the toy consumption, but what else does a man like that have to do? He has a community college drafting certificate and what boss would put up with his eccentricities?
>>
>>29905539

Some downies are self-aware. Look at Corky or Retarded Policeman. They make money off of their retardation. Autists don't even get that privilege.
>>
you are hypersensitive to judgement and so would rather be incapable and unaccountable than an aware failure.

Man will invariably be a failure. Every man born is to be destroyed by the universe. Pascal said that stuck between the voids of infinity and nothingness, man is greater because although he is to be destroyed the universe kills him ignorantly while he is killed knowingly.

To say you rather be a stone because you wouldn't have to endure the shame of stigmatization is pretty weak sauce, but I won't be able to change your mind
>>
>>29904623
chris has pseudo friends at the fagbar he hangs out at (which is hilarious because at one time he lost his shit over shoops showing him there), and has had (pity) sex with actual women.
his "creative works" are widely recognized, and if he died right now he would actually have people at his funeral beyond his mom.
>>
>>29906272
does that make the Big CWC a faghag?
>>
>>29906341
a faghag is a woman who hangs off a fag expecting him to be to be her magical galpal who gives her orbiter attention without wanting sex or romance, kind of the corollary to what the same women call a "nice guy".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.