[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/DD/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Does /r9k/ Dumpster Dive?
>>
>>29904534
I saw some lady with a metal detector walking along the canal bank the other day.
Like there's fucking buried treasure right there next to the hooker panties and dogshit.
>>
I wouldn't recommend dumpster diving unless you could supply yourself with antibiotics. I don't judge those who do but be aware whether or not you have a penicillin allergy like I do.
>>
No because I'm not a retarded hippie.
>>
>>29904564
this bitch was legit retarded. does she want to find pipes?
>>
>>29904534
Just eat beans and rice
>>
>>29904599
Like you? She's probably cool.
>>
Not dumpster diving but I found street fighter ii for snes and cruisin USA for n64 on top of a pile of old furniture and shit someone left on the curb this morning
>>
>>29904534
I do have a addblock for getting rid of content I don't like. Just block one and shit is great all the rest dun matter.
>>
>>29904534
I have pride. I will not eat another man's trash.
>>
>>29904564
well the whole point is that she doesn't know what she will find. sure, most of it will be bottle caps and cans, but even those tell a story and only make it sweeter when she finds a pair of keys, a knife, or whatever else the fuck she could find.

i don't do it, but i can see the appeal of finding shit and playing the skinners box of discovery.
>>
>>29904665
Anything else besides those?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
>lifestylism
>>
>>29904692
you're in luck then, as that would be the trash of a business and not a singular man
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.