[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are single mothers such slut whore pieces of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: o-SINGLE-MOM-facebook.jpg (298 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
o-SINGLE-MOM-facebook.jpg
298 KB, 1536x1024
Why are single mothers such slut whore pieces of shit?
>>
Are they though? Or is it just /pol/ talking crap? I sure might believe it desu.
>>
>>29904685

Yes, they are. /pol/ has nothing to do with this, although they are very red-pilled on this situation.

I have no fucking obligation to raise kids that aren't mine. Fucking whores. What a bunch of sluts. Single mothers are such scum.
>>
>>29904503
My mom is a coal burner.
Bitch is an asshole alcoholic who is a chain smoker.
>>
>>29904503
I want your dick. Now.
>>
Because they expect you to cover their asses for their glaring mistake in life.

They should've waited for you. :^)
>>
>husband dies or abandons his responsibility
>dude single mothers are all whores

It really depends on the situation you aspies
>>
>>29904992

Get out of my thread you fucking filthy whore.

>>29905025

But it's not MY responsibility or the responsibility of any other guy to "man up" and take care of kids that aren't ours. Single mothers are fucking trash. Damn I hate them so much.
>>
File: single mothers lol.jpg (39 KB, 450x279) Image search: [Google]
single mothers lol.jpg
39 KB, 450x279
here ya go sums up single mothers
>>
>>29904503
hey, don't talk like that about my mum.
>>
>>29905025
I agree, but I think single moms whose husbands died make up a small percentage, so it's safe to assume a single mom is a fucking failed roasted Stacy.
>>
File: ogreeeemon.jpg (45 KB, 719x538) Image search: [Google]
ogreeeemon.jpg
45 KB, 719x538
>tfw "abortion is murder"
>tfw you could have not existed but got placed in this shithole instead
>>
>>29905053
True
but my dad was one of these "cucks" and he took me to museums, zoos and sporting events, vacations to cool places and I love him for that, he's a good person and if it wasn't for him i would probably be some tatted up convict because of a lack of a father figure.
>>
>>29905426

He's still a cuck faggot though. So he wasn't your real father? Holy shit, what a cuck.

It's so pathetic how women are such useless children, and so they expect men to clean up after all their abysmal failures.
>>
>>29905469
I don't see how he is a cuck when my real dad left us when i was young and he had 2 kids of his own with my mom.
>>
>>29904503
Bar widows and some handful of unlucky women, they're single mothers BECAUSE they're piece of shit sluts, not the other-way around.
>>
>tfw all my friends from full families are in happy marriage already
>tfw all the girls raised by single mum (me including) are either single or single mums
We're cursed.
>>
>>29905525

>I don't see how he is a cuck

Then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29905602

Are you a man? If so, my condolences. But don't let them win. Don't date a single mother.
>>
>>29904503
Many of them are the WORST mothers too. Even if you tried to, you couldn't really help out their kids. They're hers. You're just mommy's little helper.
>>
Single moms are whores desu
>>
>>29905602
When will the government do something about it? It's REALLY hurting kids, and it's easy to see. It'll just keep getting worse and it'll take many decades to correct afterward.
>>
How about you grow up and start learning to be a man? You are a bunch of boys with peter pan syndrome who have lost touch with reality
>>
>>29904705
do they force you to stay with them and raise their kids?
>>
>>29905807

>How about you grow up and start learning to be a man?

Translation:

>How about you be a beta cuck that cleans up my sorry excuse for a life, since I'm a woman, and I'm inferior, and as a woman I cannot hold Chad accountable for anything, so I'm going to attempt to shame you into servitude?
>>
>>29905850

They don't have the ability to force me to do anything, but I see the constant shaming attempts everywhere, and yeah, I've went out on first dates with women that literally told me to "man up" and take care of their kids.

Women in western society are such sluts and whores. And nobody wants to hold them accountable for anything anymore. I've had enough of this fucking bullshit.
>>
>>29905025
A large majority of divorces are initiated by women, and only a small minority of those are for dire reasons (e.g. abuse.) They get bored of the sap, take half his shit, and throw him to the curb.
>>
>>29905893
Just tell them to fuck off then mate, it's the sensible thing to do. Personally I blame the men who fall for this shit
>>
>>29905967
I'd guess even most divorces initiated by the man can very easily be caused by the woman. All she has to do is don't fuck him and sleep around and wait for him to divorce her. She probably doesn't have to be that extreme though. It seems like many marriages going bad is just that. The woman just wants out but doesn't want to be the one initiating it because it would look bad.
>>
>>29906001

You don't get it, "mate", in western culture, it's ALL set up for the women. Everything. I cannot tell you how many times I refused to submit to women online and in real life, then I got a mass swarm of hatred thrown at me.

You can say "stand up for yourself" as much as you want, and I do, but still, the hate will still flow at you.
>>
>>29906083
>I refused to submit to women online and in real life
please elaborate I'm curious tbf

>the hate will still flow at you
So?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.