[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're one week sober
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: happygrinch.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
happygrinch.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>tfw you're one week sober
>>
File: ohjzhHt.jpg (162 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ohjzhHt.jpg
162 KB, 640x480
from what friendo?

1 month from opiates here, although i typically relapse as soon as i manage to get some money..
>>
>>29904317
From the EtOH jew. Feels good going to bed not drunk.
>>
>>29904240
>>29904317
>>29904367
Welcome back to the normie reality, we have lots of entertainment here.
We have ideologies and religion, moral relativism and idiocracy and we're working pretty hard on the whole global fascism, so if you could help with that that'd be great.

See you on the other side OP
>>
>>29904317
next time you think about scoring some opiates just imagine a harpy eagle with a 7 foot wingspan and 5 inch talons will swoop down and fuck your shit up.
>>
>>29904240
Been sober for 6673 days
>>
>>29904696
Welp, time to go pick up another fifth of something.
>>
>>29904240
Congrats. I wish I had that sort of willpower. I believe in you!
>>
>>29904240
fuck yahhhhhhhhhhhh

never alone never again
>>
>>29904240
>>29904317
6 months from opiates here. Everything sucks so I started taking Xanax
>>
>>29904240
Alcohol and about to drink tonight. There is no difference.
>>
>>29906375
109 days clean from everything here. Heroin and benzo addict. Xanax will lead you right back to dope and even if it doesn't, the withdrawal can kill you so be careful
>>
>>29907141
I've been thru benzo withdrawal. It sucks but it's not that bad
>>
File: addiction.jpg (22 KB, 407x309) Image search: [Google]
addiction.jpg
22 KB, 407x309
should I be concerned? I get high on these 3 at the same time and I really like it. I really like it
>>
>>29908136
Hydromorphone, THC and some kind of benzo. Yea. Stop smoking weed on opiates. It kills the high
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.