[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 810IASGMUYL.jpg (333 KB, 1616x2560) Image search: [Google]
810IASGMUYL.jpg
333 KB, 1616x2560
Fellas, if you haven't read this book it can really help you!
Try reading it, and watch yourself blossom into a magic man who can seduce any woman and make mad bank.

It can work its magic for you, robro
>>
Reading a book can't magically turn you into a proactive person. That's the main problem of people here though.
>>
>>29904212
Yeah, not falling for the whole "it's gonna make you like a new man" meme bullshit, but I like more tips on how to better manipulate people.

Anyone got a link?
>>
>>29904444
Quads of misunderstanding

It's about sincerely making friends, not manipulation.
>>
read this everyday in highschool and a few years after. definitely helps with learning how to manipulate people/situations. or "influence people"
>>
I accidentally watched this in stead and now I'm a 21 year old khv NEET
>>
Self-help books being shilled. What is this the fucking Oprah show now
>>
>>29904212
Is this like one of those guides to small talk? Because I hate those. I don't need a fucking book to tell me how to make small talk. Anyone can figure that out. It's how the fuck you progress from that that's the difficult part.
>>
>>29904212
>Reading books
As if I still have it in me to block triggering content with addblock plus.
>>
File: theprince.jpg (37 KB, 313x499) Image search: [Google]
theprince.jpg
37 KB, 313x499
>not studying the edgier version
>>
>>29904465
Being liked and trusted is an important part of manipulation, especially trust. I will never care for another human being that can't do anything for me.

Also HOLY FUCKING SHIT QUADS!!!!!!!!
>>
I've read the first half about winning friends, I don't really care about influencing people all that much. All the stuff makes a lot of sense and the guy illustrates quite well what he means. There's lots of anecdotes which are good and act as examples of the principles being put in practice. If you're thinking of reading it though remember that it's all useless unless you're actually meeting new people.
which I'm not
>>
>>29904555
>Trips
>Then Quads
Get dubs and you'll get a free gf
>>
>>29905177
Kek wills it!
Its my only hope...
>>
>>29905445
Stop stealing my thunder faggot, dubs here I come
>>
File: 1434689086163.png (2 MB, 2532x1879) Image search: [Google]
1434689086163.png
2 MB, 2532x1879
The tl;dr version is about as effective.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.