[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daughter thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
How would r9k raise their daughter?
You wouldn't molest her would you right?
>>
Like a son, more or less, try to instill some agrarian knowledge, defensive fighting, cultural literacy and a joy for learning.
She's probably turn out as a whore anyway and I'd throw her out on the street.
>>
Is this the meme of the day? Someone greentexted getting molested by daddy and suddenly daughter threats are popping up.
>>
I'd hire a private tutor to teach her Spanish, French, Mandarin and German. She can choose any sport she likes as long as she chooses one. Yoga and strawberry kefir instead of cereal and cartoons in the morning. Everyone in the family has to draw or write something before bed, during dessert, I don't care if it's bad. There will never be a time without pets and equal responsibility for caring for them,
>>
File: 1466607238008.jpg (332 KB, 1280x1184) Image search: [Google]
1466607238008.jpg
332 KB, 1280x1184
I'm not entirely sure, I don't think any parent is. Do you ever truly know if you're "doing it right"? Provide for their health and well-being provided I had the means to do so. Make sure they've everything they need and at least a few of the things they want, put pressure on them to succeed academically without robbing them of their childhood. Do everything you can or everything in your power by them.

Beyond that, I haven't the faintest clue
>>
>>29904393
Why tutor her in two romance languages?
If she's multilingual she'll pick up a second pretty easily, I'd try something from the slavic branch of languages.
>>
>>29904454
Eh, I get you but Spanish is so easy and widely used. I tried French at first but fuck that. It doesn't matter if you end up maxing a bunch of languages at once.
>>
>>29904494
If you want her to use it for a job, pick Spanish, if you want her to use it to become more historically and culturally literate I'd have to say the French movements and thinkers are little more impactful than the Spanish.
>>
I'd probably end up either fucking her up completely (passing down the bad parenting habits as my grandmother to my mother) or spoil her to bits. Or both of them. I'm not a really alpha guy in anything, I bet she would walk over me by 15. Fuck
>>
>>29904302
>DADDY! I don't WANT to plant garlic! I wanna listen to Nicki Minaj and Onision! *blushes*
>Give me a car or I hate you daddy *stomps foot*
>>29904393
You daughter says no, she won't do it a prefers to whip her nae nae instead. Wat do?
>>29904419
Maybe read a book about it
>>29904454
Anon, be honest. There is only 1 "Slavic" language that matters.
>>29904334
What you gotta do is wank her gurrl penis so she doesn't look for it somewhere else
>>
>>29904182
I don't want children
But if I did have one I'd do my best to be a better father than my father was to me
>>
>>29904604
>I wanna listen to Nicki Minaj and Onision!
>after Nicki Minaj is a dead lady or a very fat old lady
That's pretty retro, kid.
Anyway, get the fuck out of my house you rotten whore, if you come back, I'll blow your brains out.
>>
File: 36534634.jpg (36 KB, 600x495) Image search: [Google]
36534634.jpg
36 KB, 600x495
>>29904182
There is something I think I should tell you guys.
The time is there no more running away.
I addblocked triggering content away one day. I did. Block one block all they said laughing. Yep not ashamed of it.
>>
I want to have a daughter secretly so she isn't registered and I can keep her from leaving the house and going to school without being arrested.
>>
>>29904604
>You daughter says no, she won't do it a prefers to whip her nae nae instead. Wat do?

Duds happen, why I take birth control
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 550x800
>I love the carnival Papa, you're the best!
>You both sit down on the pier to watch the sun set.
>Your 12 year old is enjoy in popsicle.
>the syrup falls on her thighs, shirt and coats her mouth
>she turns to you, and points the dessert at you
>Ha ha, here Papa, have some!
What do? What feels?
>>
>>29904941
I tell her to keep herself clean and hand her a wet wipe, it's really embarassing she'd act like such a pig at 12.
Maybe no more iced confections for a while until she can learn to eat them neatly.
>>
File: 1453662296450.jpg (321 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453662296450.jpg
321 KB, 850x1200
In her teenage years, if she disobeys me, I'll forbid her from wearing clothes at home for one week.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.