[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I hate women so fucking much? I just want to punch them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: womanslide21.png (229 KB, 602x445) Image search: [Google]
womanslide21.png
229 KB, 602x445
Why do I hate women so fucking much? I just want to punch them in the face, then fuck them, then tell them to fuck off.

They are fucking disgusting and I can't understand how the hell they can have the same rights as we do and even be put on a pedestal. When has a woman ever behaved emphatical and nurturing? When? In an ideal world every woman would be a nurturer, but we live in hell.

If life for women was dangerous, as it should be, men would have value again because every woman would want to be protected. Today she is protected by the fucking state.

Can't anyone else see how this is a conspiracy to turn us into wage slaves in order to build THEIR fucking society? Not our society, THEIR society. And everyone who has a job works toward it.
>>
>>29903466
You'd better get back to work. And if you keep this rhetoric up, I'll be forced to report you to the goddess reeducation facility. Don't you even think about buying a black market fuckbot, because you will be prosecuted, castrated and publicly humiliated.
>>
I just want to eat Stacey's pussy while I jerk myself off.
>>
File: 1460368368339.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460368368339.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>29903466
>If life for women was dangerous, as it should be

>i have no value in todays society because i'm a loser. womens lives need to be put in danger so i (a real man) can regain my value
>>
>>29903466
>Why do I hate women so fucking much?

Because you've had negative romantic experiences with them and are bitter about it.
>>
>>29903788
>posting a black reaction with an anti-violence post
>>
>>29903466
i dont care cause i dont care about anything and only see how meaningless it all is

i guess you're not there yet if you're this mad, but you will be
>>
>>29903466

I heavily disagree with gynocentrism and chivalry. If women are in danger, it's not my problem.
>>
File: bravo.png (150 KB, 469x350) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
150 KB, 469x350
Its rather disturbing how women in almost all societies in all of time have always been placed on the pedastal as nurturing, king, loving, moral and chaste, even though the exact opposite is true.

I think it how women are fragile, in this creates an illusion of gentleness, but also how women have stronger social skills. This allows them to manipulate men. I can only think of the Ancient Greek, in people who were able to keep women under control. Or more specifically the Athenians. The Spartans were sort of cuckish.
>>
>>29903466
got a twink bf already?
>>
>>29903466
I feel the same OP. I really hope something really bad happens to all women in my lifetime. Like really bad.
>>
Seriously who wouldn't want to be a white woman?
>>
you sound like a goatfucker however yes i agree there was a point when humanity fucked up the sex system
>>
File: c60e9d92c726f505a366be2e1d6ed9e2.jpg (421 KB, 1280x1918) Image search: [Google]
c60e9d92c726f505a366be2e1d6ed9e2.jpg
421 KB, 1280x1918
You guys are just salty that the wheel has rolled over and now we're the ones on top for once :^)
>>
>>29906150
Not really, you're jus useful idiots.
Just look at Bill Clinton.
Men are using you to fuck over other men so they can stay on top
>>
>>29906263

lol is the world being run for us or are you running the world. Make up your mind neckie.
>>
>>29906036
>who wouldn't want to be a subhuman
kek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.