[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If karma is real why do so many evil people become rich, successful,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: people-partying.png (181 KB, 710x410) Image search: [Google]
people-partying.png
181 KB, 710x410
If karma is real why do so many evil people become rich, successful, get lots of girlfriends, use drugs every day, live to be 80 years old, and everyone cries at their funeral?

Face it. Chad wins in the end.
>>
>>29903261
>Face it. Chad wins in the end.

You'er just jealous.
>>
>>29903261

>Face it. Chad wins in the end.

You're just jealous.
>>
>>29903318
>>29903596
Jealousy is not an argument. OP's statement is still true.
>>
There is no such thing as good or evil, things aren't good or bad. They simply are.
>>
Because karma doesn't work like that
Karma isn't usually an instant "in your lifetime" thing
>>
File: 1467763935737.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1467763935737.png
228 KB, 858x725
The more successful you are the more free hand outs you get in life, the less successful you are the more shit gets piled on top of you.

Karma does not exist.
>>
>>29903261
>karma

your mistake is thinking its a input/output thing directly related to one individuals life

karma is a vast, unimaginable machine that covers all time & space, and the machinations are not something readily apprehended by your understanding of input/ouput, and not interpreted by cause/effect
>>
>>29903261
Karma isn't reaped in your own lifetime. It's over the course of many lives.
>>
The only karma there is, is entropy. In the end, even Chad breaks apart, that doesn't mean he can't get more dopamine hits while he's still intact.
>>
Are they really evil... or just degenerate?
>>
>>29903719

Why is everything fun degenerate
>>
>>29903719

Those mean the same thing.
>>
Because they are the good people. Karma does exist, and the fact that so many bad things happen to you so-called "Robot9k's" just proves that you're all bitter virgins who are rude to everyone else and just generally bad people and you're getting your punishment. If you all weren't so focused on molding the world to your liking, and instead tried harder to fit into the world, maybe people would accept you.
>>
>>29903667

Nonsense.

Have you never experienced pain?

Was that not a bad feeling?
>>
File: 8952625.jpg (80 KB, 1170x906) Image search: [Google]
8952625.jpg
80 KB, 1170x906
>>29903261
Because they root for the devil. The devil will have their little butts in hell they shuld have used addblock plus to block one and all.
>>
>>29903834

Pain isn't bad at all. It's your body letting you know somethings fucked up. It's not bad, just painful. You view it as bad solely because you don't like the sensation of pain.
>>
What did you expect? Humans are evil by default.
>>
>>29903834
You are a moron. unreal.
>>
>>29903261
Giving up your sense of morality equates to selling your soul. They stopped being alive long ago. The other normies cry because they will suffer the same fate.
Then again, a robot who isolates himself isn't much alive either. Both are at the extreme ends of the social spectrum.
>>
>>29903261
Possibly but I think people have such a warped view on reality. If a person is smart enough they can assure that everyone they ever fucked over never fucks them over.

Basically it is what the jews are doing to people right now. Tons of jews in history absolutely got away with what they have done. So can we really say karmic justice was served? Nope

In fact they are even cucking germany for yet another time trying to destroy them. Germany has been losing for so long now. Will good karma come to them? Seems doubtful to me.
>>
>>29903819
What about the soviet union and all the innocent men and women killed by stalin? Did stalin get any punishment for his crimes? No he didn't, he remained ruling over his empire with an iron first 'till he died. Do the evil rich like george soros get justice? No they don't, they just scheme and screw around all they want. The question of karma and/or a just universe goes beyond the simple conflict between robots and normies, it expands to all of humanity. Plenty of mob bosses lived to die of old age and never got a single fine, plenty of thieves get away with their heists. The universe simply exists, it doesn't give a fuck about you or me and to think it does is delusional.
>>
The world isn't fair. Go cry about it.
>>
>>29905030

The worst part about it are all the idiots who pretend it's fair when it's not. "YOU CAN GET ANY GIRLFRIEND YOU WANT YOU JUST GOTTA WORK HARD".
>>
>>29903261
They don't live to 80 years (or if they reach it they are already all fucked) but apart from that the rest is pretty much true. Why would you believe in karma? It's just a the kind of story that mothers tells children to make them think that the bad guys always lose in the end.

Do you really thought it was true? You can be evil all you want, if you do the right things on the right moments you can easily cheat everyone by making them think you are good.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-7.png (278 KB, 442x446) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-7.png
278 KB, 442x446
>>29903261
>it's a "I don't have any talent or drive to do something worthwhile so I'll blame chad" episode
>>
>>29903261

>If karma is real

It's not. especially in capitalism.
>>
bump bump bump that ass
>>
>>29903261
>drugs are for chads
Fuck yourself
>>
Only genetically superior people get away with doing drugs, socially..
>>
>>29903261
Karma is a meme preached by Western faggots who don't even believe in Buddhism/Hinduism.
Believing In karma is akin to a Hindu choosing to believe in the Holy Trinity.
>>
>>29906379
the holy what? you blacks are weird
>>
Perhaps Karma doesn't have the same beliefs in right and wrong that you do.
>>
>>29903669
>>29903684
>>29903688
this
also karma doesn't real
>>
File: CYLEHVHW8AETiAe-300x194.jpg (14 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
CYLEHVHW8AETiAe-300x194.jpg
14 KB, 300x194
>Karma

This concept assumes that we have libertarian free will and that there are universal morals.
I personally am of the opinion that we don't have free will, libertarian or compatabilist, and that every action, every thought, that we take is due to past memories, sometimes internalized by our subconcious, our immediate enviornment and our genetics, biological memory really, working in unison; determinism basically.
As for morals? I believe the very abstract concept of morals, a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do, exists else where in the universe, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find our unique set of morals anywhere else in the universe. I mean, it's hard to find interspecies cultures with similar moral stances on this planet alone. I think the fact that morals differs between species on this planet out right disproves universal morals, unless karma adjusts it's moral understanding on species by species basis and culture by culture basis and planet by planet basis which I think Is unlikely.
I really think, much like will, our morals are derived from enviorment and culture-wide, species-wide, memories and genetic make up; we agree upon our morals as a collective because they suit our experiences, enviorment and genetics.

As a concept I think karma's pretty shit and like all religions it's just another method of psychological control that the bourgeoisie utilize to keep the proles docile and complacent. It's a dank ass meme like turn the other cheek. I find it funny how 'spritual', white people in their 50s are attracted to it like moths to a fly though.

Fuggin' white """""people"""".
>>
>>29907168
*to a light
>>
File: Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg (685 KB, 800x461) Image search: [Google]
Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg
685 KB, 800x461
>>29906414
Serf food.
>>
>>29903917
Pain is bad because it has no settings. Why can't I decide to turn it off at will? I have strep throat right now. The shit's fucked up in there and it has been for four days now. Continued pain is no longer necessary. I got the message, the shit is fucked. I got treatment but it'll be a few days before it gets better. I want to turn off the pain. It has served its purpose.
>>
>>29903982
Nigga, weren't the jews secluded to disease riddled ghettos, expelled from lands all over the continent, and subjected to torture for literally hundreds of years in Europe? I don't believe in karma or the Jews /pol/ meme but, if I did, I'd say you're getting what you deserve.
>>
>>29903261
Because morality, at least in the traditional sense, is something powerful people use to control weak people. The key to success is to be "evil" but not in a physical way. Lie to people, use people, and put your self interests before others. Just be smart/reasonable about it and you win.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.