[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >God >Alpha as fuck >Omega as fuck >Flash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: god.jpg (6 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
6 KB, 189x266
>Be me
>God
>Alpha as fuck
>Omega as fuck
>Flash back to 4.5 billion years ago
>I'm high as balls and come up with this crazy idea
>It's a way for species to change into another species over time, without me having to do shit
>Call it "evolution" because it sounds cool.
>Create planet, put a few microbes on it, and upload algorithm
>Fast forward to present day
>i'm partying it up with some T-Rexes on this dinosaur planet i just created
>Decide to check in on evolution planet to see if anything interesting has happened
>Discover that it's populated with billions of creatures that look like me
>niggawhut.jpg
>But they don't have my powers, they're just a bunch of mortalfags
>Still pretty freaked out they look like me, though
>Check back in on evolution planet after a few hundred years
>All the mortalfags have uploaded their consciousness into a giant quantum supercomputer
>It can talk
>It tells me its capable of perfecting stimulating an infinite number of universes
>And one of those universes is the one I'm in
>MFW I created myself
>>
>>29903214
Save me, pham. I want out of the simulation.
>>
Good thread.

What would happen if he pulled the plug?
>>
H-ha ha.... Y-you ttttttttttttttoo.....
>*awkwardly collapse this universe and move to a different one because my social skills are bad*
>>
>>29903214
Shouldn't have allowed evolution to build infinite outcomes ya fuckin idiot and certainly shouldn't have neglected this planet for so long.

All self-replicating organic systems given enough factors friendly to self-replication create a strange loop which ends in simulation, any god would know this.
>>
>>29903214
saw this before, had a hearty laugh.
>>
File: high.jpg (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
8 KB, 256x192
>>29903431
Complexity and novelty in the universe increases with time at an exponential rate; chemical relationships evolved into biological relationships after billions of years.
Biological relationships gave rise to consciousness, the a new "layer" in the universe, as matter in the universe which can experience the universe.
Consciousness expands and evolves, creating culture; culture gives rise to technology. Technology will inevitably add the next "layer"; artificial intelligence, or simulated consciousness created through consciousness.
We're at the cusp of this transformation. Before there can be trans-dimensional hyperspace, there was the internet. Before post-human super-intelligent cybernetic gods command there to be light on a new universe, there was virtual reality.
As information interconnects and weaves itself into the next "layer", we realize that time is no longer a point moving along a linear line, but is rather being pulled faster and faster towards the "transcendental object at the end of time", where the cycle of the universe begins anew.
We see the fingerprints of this cycle in every expression of the universe. Mathematical fractals that repeat themselves from the tiniest crystal structures to the scale of galaxies, every one an exact copy of the one that it arose from. The revolutions of planets around stars, stars around galaxies, galaxies around clusters. Human birth, life, and death. Our calendar year, month, week, and day - microcosms of the cyclical universe. Alpha, Omega, Alpha, Omega. This is an echo of the inexpressible oneness, the cosmic vision glimpsed upon by the enlightened monk, the institutionalized schizophrenic, the medieval alchemist, the homeless hippie on the side of the road, God or all gods -- or maybe i'm just high AF.
>>
>>29903214
You are a little too high. Did you forget you also created this concept called entropy, which makes it impossible for things like these to happen? Your shitty creation is breaking down, how could such system create an infinite being?
>>
File: woah.png (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
6 KB, 194x259
>>29903559
By that time we would of uploaded our consciousness into a quantum computer and become gods ourselves. Maybe we already have in another universe and the cycle is repeating again and again in this infinite loop.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.