[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you would be happier living a normal life? I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Do you think you would be happier living a normal life? I am not sure, sure they get to have more sex than me but I do have it pretty comfy myself
>>
>>29903145

The sex comes at a huge price--- no privacy, constant demands on your time and emotions, not to mention personal space and bank account.

It's not really worth it if you prefer being alone.
>>
I'd be happier with a friend than sex
>>
>>29903145
I would trade everything I have even my life just to be normal for 24 hours
>>
>>29903145
Not in a million years. Living a normal life involves artistic stagnation. The best and worst of humanity lie outside of the norm.
>>
No.

A normal life for me is being a shut-in NEET.

It is comfortable and familiar and has become my way of life. Anything else is an alien concept that has been purged from my memories after years of isolation. A normal life by others standards is a delusional, terrifying concept to me. I don't care about sex, human relationships and temporary achievements. I don't care about anything. Being a NEET fits that attitude the best. If I was forced to go back out into the world to live a 'normal' life I would probably have a mental breakdown and go on a shooting rampage.
>>
>>29903145
No, the fact that I hate it is why I'm here. If I actually WAS normal, then I'd be happier living it, but then I wouldn't be posting this very post right now.
>>
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042814029243
>>
>>29903145
What's your big secret?
>>
>>29904336
Being satisfied.
I got no money, no gf, no friends. but I have time, no worries and no responsibilities. I just take each day as it comes.
>>
File: 1465811823455.png (29 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
1465811823455.png
29 KB, 800x473
>>29904363
I am jealous of your contagious attitude to life
>>
>>29904057

You sound like an interesting person. Tell me more.

I can definitely relate to the concept of losing memories or being able to control memories consciously or subconsciously. It's like everything that isn't relevant right now or isn't in my proximity disappears for me and stops existing.

Needless to say that life has been an unpredictable nightmare where I wasn't able to absorb anything: places, persons, feelings, experiences... it's like I'm just a blank page.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.