[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have sex with your sweet loving daughter if she was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 10804.jpg (273 KB, 828x1200) Image search: [Google]
10804.jpg
273 KB, 828x1200
Would you have sex with your sweet loving daughter if she was in love with you?
>>
This is my fantasy. I really need to find some qt petite girl who calls me daddy
>>
Why haven't you sick fucks adopt some little girl from the orphanage?
>>
>>29903114
Yes

fukin orig
>>
>>29903114
Probably not. Id have to make a daughter first and see how i feel about it.

>>29903169

>robots being allowed to adopt

ha!
>>
Would you eat a cake if it was given to you for free? Would you kill Hillary Clinton if you were guaranteed to get away with it? Would you support a Holocaust 2.0 against all rich jews?

I can ask "obvious yes" questions too
>>
>>29903114

Yes, but then it would probably get sad if she started becoming really womanly in her teens because I wouldn't feel as attracted to her anymore.

I had a 4'11" cutie DFC asian GF once. I was so overwhelmingly attracted to her that I fell head-over-heels-in-love for the first time in my life (despite having 7 or 8 girlfriends previously), andbecame insanely obsessive/needy and ruined the whole thing.

Fucking hate myself for that... never bothered dating anyone ever since.

Living la vida pedo, how truly sad it is
>>
>>29903114
only if she consented. many teenagers are sexually frustrated and I would not mind if i could help her in any way she wanted.
>>
>>29903114
Absolutely not. Any girl that fucked up would no longer be called my daughter. I would give her a chance to run, and if I ever saw her again, I would slaughter her.
>>
>>29903114
this is old world England kind of thinking, sorta new world England if you think about it. are you from england? are you having problems? I don't think you should. it all goes back to pure blood bullshit. I would think, maybe if she was of age, of sound mind and body, if she is capable of understanding where her future might lead with dating someone of her own blood, I guess I can't stop that, but if she is under the age, fucking kill yourself for trying to take advantage of something so ignorant. me personally though, I would never. I would have too much respect for my spawn granted they arent a roastie bitch. I would than disown her, but to have sex with her? you're pushing it. sex is meant to procreate, nothing else. this causal sex stuff, wtf is wrong with you? can't control yourself? you're less than an animal in my eyes. a duck is how I would see you. ducks don't have consensual sex, it's always rape.
>>
>>29903494
Slaughter her pussy
>>
>>29903622
I was diagnosed with autism 16 years ago

but goddamn that's a lot of autism in one post
>>
>>29903797
define autism. because it's my understanding autistic people don't know how to socialize
>>
Tricky question. Robot will never have a daughter.
>>
How do I get pictures on here
>>
>>29903841
I wasn't being serious. The reason people keep using that insult is because autistic people tend to have what's called "autistic thinking", which causes them to have strange and unusual thoughts or beliefs. These days, very few people believe in sex being "for procreation and nothing else", in fact that hasn't been the case for at least 200 years. Oh and those last two sentences were weirdly incoherent, not just because of the strange comparison but also because OP's talking about consensual sex. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't condone sex with a minor, but ducks physically force themselves on females, which is different from tricking a young girl into having sex with you or taking advantage of their ignorance like you said
>>
File: 1455025533736.png (239 KB, 750x840) Image search: [Google]
1455025533736.png
239 KB, 750x840
Only if she was 5 to 11 years old
>>
I would fuck her mom while she was inside her
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.