[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are any fellow robots into amazon refunding? personally i just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 225x225
are any fellow robots into amazon refunding? personally i just refunded a new pc upwards of $900
>>
>>29902999
I don't understand what you're asking

getting really fucking sick of this robot
>>
File: n98.png (146 KB, 620x560) Image search: [Google]
n98.png
146 KB, 620x560
i dont know about that but i bought a HDD from best buy, stuck an old one in the box and returned it and got my cash back

got a new HDD for free

the key is wait till the 17 year old dumbass girl is working who doesnt bother to open the box
>>
>>29903093
>buy something on amazon
>live chat with them
>say it never came
>get a refund
>keep ur item
free shit
>>
>>29903521
Do you enjoy jail time
>>
>>29903558
you don't go to jail retard
>>
File: 1445696269286.jpg (208 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445696269286.jpg
208 KB, 768x1024
not Amazon but

>got my PS1 modded to run pirate games
>using shitty cd-rs for games
>eventually playstation laser unit fucks up, wont read any discs
>order a new ps1 from catalogue
>when new one arrives take out the laser unit, install it in my modded console, put broke one in new console, send back for refund
>imagine some nigger getting the broke one
>feel like a master criminal
>>
>>29903573
Well it's going to get pretty hard if you continue to do this since they'll catch on pretty quickly. Did they offer to resend the item?
>>
>>29903811
yes, u can get a replacement or a refund
the general rule is to refund 5 times on a single account

after that, create a new one and ship to a drop point (abandoned house, neighbor, etc...) and refund 5 times there.
>>
Too bad you have to sign to confirm it arrived, over here in jolly old England.
>>
>>29903521
How do you not have to sign for a 900$ pc, also, don't you have track and trace for packages?

What do you say to get out of this
>>
File: 1468336049894.jpg (37 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
1468336049894.jpg
37 KB, 369x368
>>29903861
>buy $1500 worth of pc parts
>see UPS just leave it in the open by my garage and wake away
>>
>>29903861
i did have to sign
i just signed with a different first name

when the amazon rep brought that up i played dumb and said that never happened

if they ask about tracing a package (starting an investigation) i say i notified my neighbors already and they haven't seen the package either. i dont want to start an investigation. that normally works. if not, i close the chat and try again.

>>29903850
ye england sux for this
>>
>>29903846
Do you tell them the same thing every time? Just that it didn't arrive?
>>
>Buy something from one of the sellers on Amazon
>Keep your shit
>Claim they sent you the wrong thing OR it's been hampered with
>Send "it" back
>Woohoo refund and the item you ordered
>>
>>29903521
Enjoy bbc in jail faggot
>>
>>29903901
yes, it even worked for my pc, which desu i wasnt expecting to work
>>
>>29902999
>order something from somewhere
>get tracking number
>item runs late
>follow online
>says item was delivered to someone else in other city
>call customer support
>they send it again
>receive item
>bit later, receive original order -tracking no was wrong

Twice the stuff. I never said anything and never got shit for it. I didn't sign for anything. It'll be tough to trace it to me unless they really, really want to. This was years ago.

I honestly don't feel bad - they messed up their tracking system and made me think my expensive order was delivered to some random in Bumfuckville, made me waste time on customer service etc, and when the original order showed up I would have had to spend effort to send it back, without compensation.

Should I feel bad?
>>
>>29903999
obv u shouldn't feel bad
how much was the order
>>
Be careful on those refunds, Amazon can actually ban you for life if it happens enough.
>>
>>29904025
hence why u use drops / fake names
>>
>>29903999
If its some big reseller its fine, had the same issue with amazon for a 600eus table, got it twice, called them, they said its too much work to get it back and they cant expect me to send that huge ass package back when it was their fault, they tell. me to keep it
>>
>>29903892
What made you so scummy?
>>
>>29904011
4-500 EUR I think. It's a big company making shitloads of money, not a Mom and Pop thing.
>>
>>29904351
im broke and depressed
>>
Just call it stealing because that's what it is.
>>
>>29903846
Don't you sign for the package?
>>
>>29904488
lrn2read fucko
>>
have job and moneys so never attempted any sort of return based shenanigans. no need. however i did once benefit greatly from an amazon third party seller's screw up. i ordered a camera lens and seller shipped me a more expensive type of that same lens. waited for them to realize the mistake. they never contacted me. that was nice.

unfortunately it came back to bite me. the nicer lens that i received developed a mechanical problem within a year. it would be covered under warranty but unfortunately since my receipt has the less expensive lens listed on it instead of the one i actually received, i can't make a warranty claim. often this wouldn't be an issue as some companies don't require original purchase receipt for warranty claim. manufacturer of this one is very anal about it.

oh well.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.