[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow robots, are you afraid to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: yDrdx5w.jpg (79 KB, 674x415) Image search: [Google]
yDrdx5w.jpg
79 KB, 674x415
Fellow robots, are you afraid to die?
>>
File: 1462856507366.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1462856507366.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>29902974
no
comfy pepe thread
>>
>>29902974
Not afraid of death, but afraid of dying.
>>
I'm afraid of suffering.
I'm already suffering so worse suffering scares me.
>>
I died once. Wasn't so bad. Suicide via bloodletting. There was a pretty severe adrenaline rush at first but it calmed down and became a warm buzzing sensation that carried me into unconsiousness
>>
>>29903029
Sleep tight, pepe.
>>
File: Stolen_property.jpg (463 KB, 1600x1470) Image search: [Google]
Stolen_property.jpg
463 KB, 1600x1470
Not afraid to die.
No pepes from this device, have a cinnamon roll i found instead.
>>
File: 1465932459423.jpg (554 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465932459423.jpg
554 KB, 1920x1080
>>29902974
I'm not afraid of death itself but I am afraid of the uncertainty that comes with death. Death is unavoidable and I only hope that when my time comes I can embrace death smiling

Death is a meme and you shouldn't be afraid of it
>>
>>29902974

No. I welcome death, whenever it decides to visit.

Mostly I fear being severely inconvenienced. I'm more afraid of having my car break down and having to call a tow-truck, than I am of simply dying in an car crash.
>>
yes but im still looking forward to it at this time
>>
No, I welcome it with open arms.

oscar romeo india golf india november alfa lima
>>
>>29902974
Not at all. To experience death is to finally achieve complete freedom.
>>
>>29902974
Caesar needs to have Wojak's face.
>>
>>29902974
scientists predicted a 9.0 earthquake that's going to wipe my whole city out.
Everything was going fine and I overcame my suicidal thoughts, and now I'm really scared anon, and am preparing for death again.
>>
>>29902974
Yes.

Its probably my number 1 reason for not killing myself.

I think it's mostly uncertainty. If I knew I would become I ghost I would just kill myself. Being a ghost would be awesome. Just fly around doing whatever and spy on people. The only downside is that I would probably be around other ghosts. That would suck.

But if everything just ends forever like I expect it to, than it absolutely terrifies me and I want to prevent that from happening unless I'm on fire or something.

Maybe whatever suicidal thoughts I have simply come from me wanting an easy solution to all my problems.
>>
>>29903046
>>29903048
Pretty much this desu senpai. I really hope it's quick, one of my fears is dying burning in a car wreck or slowly dismembered by ISIS or some sick fucker. The plus side of an horrible death like that is no matter how much you fear the actual state of being dead you will wish being dead asap thanks to all that pain.
>>
>>29902974
only afraid to die when I feel like im dying
fucking will to live is a bitch
>>
>>29903143
>>29903442

SPOILER ALERT

You cease to exist when you die. There is no tunnel of light that leads to doggy heaven. It all just ends and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>29903641
The afterlife is just a meme
>>
Not afraid of death but I don't really want to die. Still not quite done with my life, just yet.
>>
>>29903683
I thought that I heard you laughing. I thought that I heard you sing. I think I thought I say you try. But that was just a meme. That was just a meme.
>>
not emotionally but when looking death in the face, yes
>>
>>29903046
You're either a retard for having this opinion, or a retard for having not killed yourself already. Assuming you moderately enjoy living, you're missing out on billions of years of happiness by being dead, even if you're no longer aware of it. If you actually hate your life enough that you want it to end, just kill yourself now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.