[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm afraid of leaving my house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (23 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
23 KB, 550x535
I'm afraid of leaving my house
>>
File: 1462554041954.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462554041954.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
I know that feel...

orogo-ginal
>>
I'm afraid of leaving my room. I can only go out when my family is sleeping, I don't know why this happened.
>>
>>29902709

I muster up the courage to go shopping two or three times a month.

Other than that, I've basically been a shut-in hermit since 2012.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>29902764
this, if my family is in the house I just fucking lock everything down, don't move, don't make any noise, it's just awful.
but in the day, when they leave it's so peaceful.
>>
>>29902709
Just came back from the grocery store, there's nothing out there OP

Except groceries
>>
What makes you afraid?
>>
>>29902847
>Not ordering your groceries online.
get on my level desu
>>
>>29902709
You are just afraid of the world around you which means that you are not prepared.

You'll see how a travel to the wilderness of nature will bring peacefulness to your spirit of being. feeling the breeze in your hair and the leaves moving around the sun. you are the only person who can seek what you want in your life. Dont be afraid
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.