[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 25 >most people lost their virginity at age 15 >by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1418034104494.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1418034104494.png
8 KB, 500x450
>be 25
>most people lost their virginity at age 15
>by my age most people would have a decade of sexual experience
>I'm a virgin

Welp
>>
>day going well
>remember that youre a permavirgin
>day ruined
>>
>>29902675
It's your own fault
>>
>>29902675
its time to pay a hooker already

seriously
just put your dick in some female before you randomly die.
>>
>>29902675

>caring about 3dpd

normies

lmss

(laughing myself silly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCxMJIHcUqI
>>
File: 1419917382024.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1419917382024.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>girl I like lost her virginity at 13
>we're 23 now
>she lives and has lived in a world where sex was the norm since she was 13
>whereas when I was 13 I was playing stupid flash games and MMOs
>tfw we live in two different worlds
>>
>>29902743
that's not something to be jealous of, losing it at 13 is crazy even for normas, what a whore. chad was doing the same shit as you at 13
>>
>>29902675
just get a hooker, if your country makes it illegal or you are scared of running afoul of the law, go to amsterdam. Honestly, the robot struggle should not be over virginity, sex is great and all but dont let it define your life.
>>
>>29902743
Please tell us all that you left videogames behind as you grew older and mature...
>>
>>29902675
having sex one time and none of this crap will bother you so it isnt a big deal how long its been
>>
File: goddystyle.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
goddystyle.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
Quality of sex you have improves over the first 2 years maybe, but whether you have sex for 3 years or 13 years doesn't matter much.

If you're a virgin with 25, whether you meet a girl who started fucking around at 21 or at 15 ... no difference as far as your perception of you goes
>>
>>29902854
>just go to amsterdam
Good idea, I'll just gather up thousands of dollars real quick and take a vacation. Oh wait, I'm also a NEET for basically the same reasons I'm a virgin. Even if I had a job, I might have enough money but I wouldn't be able to take enough time off for a vacation because I live in the great land of America where the only way to get time off work is to quit or be fired.

Do you normies even think these things through before you post?
>>
>>29903077
I forgot that there are rich robots like me and poorfags like you. My bad. I just ask my parents for more money when I need it. OC robotlife
>>
>>29902983
Pretty much this really, sex is pretty straightforward.
>>
There is only 1 thing that annoys me about being a 21yr old virgin is that I lost my only chance to legally score a prime 14 yr old teen pussy
>>
>>29903077
>Oh wait, I'm also a NEET for basically the same reasons I'm a virgin.

You have your priorities wrong if you don't have enough money to support yourself and are complaining about being a virgin.

Even if you did somehow manage to get a date and make it go well she'd dump your ass the moment she realized you're living off of welfare in your mom's basement and you wouldn't lose your virginity anyway.

Get a job you bum.
>>
>>29902983
It takes two years to get good at sex? Is this common normie wisdom?
>>
If I ever have sex and while I'm doing it a girl asks if I'm a virgin, I'd just say it's been a while and that would explain it. You can unlearn something if you stop doing it for a while.
>>
>>29903331
I didn't say "getting good at", I said that's where you tried everything and the experience doesn't improve.
Just like Pokemon Go will only be interesting for a short time.
Your body will always need sex, but it's not like you expect anything excitingly new to happen from just getting with another girl.

Like with anal - people want to bring their gf to try anal because they never had it. For the most, it's a sort of milestone but it's not particularly more rewarding than any other sex act.
>>
File: doont doe it.jpg (3 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
doont doe it.jpg
3 KB, 140x140
>>29902675
doont do it op.
say NO
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.